About Ural State Medical University
The Ural State Medical University is a public university in Yekaterinburg in Russia. The city stands in 4th position in the great Russian cities. The university was established in 1930; now, it has become significant science and education center in Russia. In Ural State Medical University, there are over 6000 students, both national and international. Renowned medical councils recognize the University.
The Ural State Medical University researchers are hooked up with the Russian Academy of Science in the Ural region, Federal Scientific Institutes of the Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation, Foreign Institutions and Organizations in China, Denmark, Hungary, and other countries.
Affiliation And Recognition of Ural State Medical University
These are the renowned bodies who have given recognition the Ural State Medical University
- The Ural State University is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The University is recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- It is also recognized by the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
- It is also affiliated with the Ministry of Science & Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
Why Study MBBS At Ural State Medical University?
The reasons why one should pursue MBBS at Ural State Medical University are as follows:
- The University is affiliated and recognized by the different medical councils of the world.
- It is a public university, so the government subsidizes the fees.
- There are more than 300 international students in the Ural State Medical University.
- The University stands on 100 ranks in RAEX Russian University.
- The Ural State University has the top three dental faculties in Russia.
- The university stands in 10th position in Russian Medical Universities.
- There are 1400 faculty members in the University, and 75% are Ph.D. holders.
- The University has over 30 international partnership agreements.
Quick Highlights Of About Ural State Medical University
Advantages Of Study MBBS In Ural State Medical University
- The University has an affordable fee structure for national and international students.
- It has a markable security system on the campus.
- The university has modern equipment and advanced learning tools on the campus.
- The environment of the university is friendly for the students.
- The campus provides transportation facilities to the students who all stay far from the universities.
- If the Indian students require Indian food, the campus hostel also provides that.
- They do have Indian wardens in the hostels for the Indian students.
- If the student wants to do a part-time job during their studies, they have those options too.
Duration Of MBBS In Ural State Medical University
- The college has a six-year MBBS program. In that six-year, the university provides the lectures for five years, and one year is for an internship. In the five years of studies, students will get practical knowledge about their learning subjects.
- The university has well-equipped libraries for the student’s practicals. The university is also associated with the hospitals and organizations to get an internship in the local areas.
Ural State Medical University Fees Structure 2023-24
Ural State Medical University fee structure 2023-24 for MBBS program is shown below:
Faculties of Ural State Medical University
The Ural State Medical University faculties vary from department to department, such as-
- Faculty of dentistry
Faculty of Pediatrics
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Surgery
Faculty of Psychology.
Ural State Medical University Ranking 2023-24
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Ural State Medical University
The eligibility criteria for taking admission at Ural State Medical University are as follows.
- The students applying for the MBBS course at Ural State Medical University must be below 25 years of age and more than 17 years of age.
- The students must have scored 50% in their higher secondary.
- The main subjects of the students are Physics, Chemistry, Biology in their higher secondary.
- The students need to NEET-UG examination to take Ural State Medical University admissions.
- The students’ overall academic career should be straightforward and in a good state.
Ural State Medical University Admission Process
Ural State Medical University's admission process to study the MBBS course is detailed below:
- Step1: On the official Website of Ural State Medical University, the application form is available; fill that form online.
- Step2: After filling up the form, wait for the invitation letter from the university.
- Step3: After getting the letter, students must pay the fees and the required scanned documents.
- Step4: After paying the fees and receiving a receipt, students start the visa process.
- Step5: After getting a visa, students need to go to the university to pursue their MBBS studies.
Document Required For Ural State Medical University Admission
Make sure to keep the documents up to date and get them verified by the ministry of external affairs.
- The student has to submit their passport-size photographs at the University.
- The candidates need to submit their academic mark sheets to the university.
- The students also need to submit their original copy of their passport to the university.
- The students need to submit a copy of their Aadhar card to the university
- The students also have to submit a copy of their invitation letter and offer letter.
- The students’ Bank Statement with a minimum balance.
- The medical report of HIV positive/ negative.
- The Covid-19 negative test report.
- The full-body health report needs to submit.
MBBS Syllabus at Ural State Medical University
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at Ural State Medical University are as follows-
Hostel And Accommodation At Ural State Medical University
The Ural State Medical University does provide a hostel facility for the national and international students within the campus. The facilities are given as follows
- The hostel rooms are well-equipped and clean.
- In a single room of the hostel, there are three beds.
- In blocks 3 & 8, the hostel has a residence-type bedroom close to the university and inside the campus.
- In the hostel rooms, students will get the bed, study tables, cupboards and refrigerator, ironing boards, vacuum cleaner, dryer racks, washing machines, etc.
- The canteen facility is also available in the hostel premises.
- The kitchen facility is also provided for the students who want to cook.
Why MBBS in Russia?
There are various reasons to study at the Russian University to pursue their MBBS studies. The reasons are as follows:
- The Russian universities do provide quality education to the students.
- Pursuing MBBS study in Russia is very affordable, and the universities provide advanced learning to the students.
- The Russian Universities are recognized by renowned medical councils such as WHO, NMC, MCI, etc.
- The universities also provide the coaching for the MCI screening test and NEXT exam coaching.
- The Russian universities provide fully furnished hostel facilities to international and national students.
- The Russian universities take proper care of the students' health and provide a healthy meals.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
Russian universities have certain benefits which attract international students to take admissions in Russian universities for pursuing their MBBS.
The benefits are as given below:
- The universities charge low tuition fees from international and national students.
- The students no need to give any specific entrance exam to take admissions in the universities only NEET is required.
- The students need to give MCI screening test after completing their MBBS course and the coaching of the screening test will be given in the universities.
- The Russian Universities do give scholarship opportunities to the students.
- The MBBS study in Russia is advanced and affordable.
- The Russian University degree is recognized in all over the world.
- The universities have unique infrastructures.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Ural State Medical University
- RMC Educational Service Centre helps the students by filling their application forms by taking care of perfection and doing it without any mistake.
- RMC also helps during admission process like in visa, travel, scholarships, accommodations etc.
- We provide proper guidance and knowledge to the students during the whole process.
- We also help the students to get their dream college and university.
- RMC also help in getting loans and insurances.
- We use best sources to help the students in selecting the perfect option which matches the student’s preferences and meet their parameters such as budget, aptitude, ability, and field of interests etc.
- RMC provides you correct information about the environment, eligibility criteria, qualifications, the process of admission requirements, arrival procedure and so on.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Ural State University provide the opportunity for jobs?
Yes, the university does provide the opportunity for the jobs as well as, they do provide part time jobs while pursuing their studies.
Do Russian Universities subsidize the fees for Indian Students?
Yes, Russian Universities do subsidize the fees for Indian Students as well as for international students.
Do all the Russian Universities provide the Internships?
Almost all the universities of the Russia provide an internship in the hospitals and the organizations.
How Russian universities helps the students to clear MCI screening test?
The universities provide coaching to the students to clear their MCI screening test.
Do all the Russian Universities have their own hospitals?
Not every university owns the hospitals, but the well-recognized and renowned universities do have their own hospitals.
Are Russian Universities recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)?
Yes, the universities are recognized by the Medical Council of India as well as the other medical councils such as World Health Organization (WHO), Russia Medical Federation, UNESCO, National Medical Council (NMC), etc.