About People's Friendship University
People's Friendship University is one of Russia's most prestigious medical institutions. It is situated in Moscow. The university was formed by Union of Soviet Socialist Republics Government in 1960. It is also called RUDN University. In 1965, the first 288 students from 47 nations received their degrees.
Students and scholars could be free to research their university studying, teaching, and research activities. Every year, it is the only institution in the world that brings together students from 140 different nations. The university's popularity is dependent on the alumni and scientists who work there. More than 6500 professionals who received their education at the Institute of Medicine now work in more than 110 countries throughout the world.
The majority of the lectures and practical seminars are given by well-known experts who have made significant contributions to medical research. Computer testing and television broadcasting are employed in the teaching process at the Institute of Medicine, which has 14 clinical laboratories. People's Friendship University recognized by Medical Council of India, and WHO. The ranking of university in QS world rank is 317th.
People's Friendship University faculty of medicine is recognized for its excellence in academics and in scientific educational and diagnostic centres in country.
RUDN University offers more than 150 educational programs in collaboration with prestigious international universities. There were 102 double degree programs in the academic year 2018/2019, including 56 within the CIS Network University and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization University, as well as 46 bilateral cooperation programs with partner universities from the United Kingdom, Germany, Greece, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, China, and France. The University has aspired to produce high-profile people in science, education, and science-intensive industry since its inception. Systems integration is an important part of bridging the gap between research and education, and it has been successfully implemented in conjunction with businesses.
Affiliation And Recognition of People's Friendship University
The People's Friendship University has been affiliated and recognized by the various medical council bodies:
- The People's Friendship University has been founded by the Russian government.
- MCI approved college.
- NMC and WHO recognized college.
Why Study MBBS At People's Friendship University?
The reasons why one should pursue MBBS at People's Friendship University are as follows:
- The university provides a high-quality education at a low cost. International students are encouraged to apply so that they can great way to increase experience in a different country.
- People's Friendship University Faculty of Medicine students will have access to well-equipped resources to assist them in better understanding the topic.
- There are research programmers who can help students understand diverse medical views. People's Friendship University offers master's and Ph.D. degrees, allowing students to continue their studies beyond graduation.
- A graduate of People's Friendship University be well prepared to confront the challenges that await them outside of the university.
- They have everything they need to set up a real-world medical service. People's Friendship University Faculty of Medicine assists students in finding employment, and there will be a variety of campus interviews where qualified candidates will be placed with favorable results.
- Foreign students will be able to follow along because the language of teaching will be English.
- Since the university's tuition is affordable and this campus offers all of the amenities you require.
Quick Highlights Of About People's Friendship University
Advantages Of Study MBBS In People's Friendship University
- It is an authorized college by the Medical Council of India, so students who complete their education can return to India and work there.
- Professionals and instructors with advanced qualifications work at the university.
- Internet, audio-video systems, modern equipment, and modern software are all available at the university's classrooms and laboratories.
- Admission at People's Friendship University does not need a donation.
- The university provides an atmosphere in which students may learn and improve their professional abilities with the help of some of the greatest experts in the country.
- The development of effective medical, social technologies, and education as well as new scientific research, are all necessary for successful work for the benefit of society, which is People's Friendship University’s most important goal.
Duration Of MBBS In People's Friendship University
The duration of the MBBS program at the People's Friendship University is six years. Students will study all of the theories and do laboratory experiments over the course of five years. After passing the final year test, they will begin a one-year internship at clinics in Russia or one of its neighboring countries.
People's Friendship University Fees Structure 2023-24
People's Friendship University fee structure 2023-24 for MBBS program is shown below:
- $1 = Rs.80 (it may vary)
- Mentioned fee are approximate and it may change as per the change in currency
Faculties of People's Friendship University
The faculty is well trained and experienced and is there to help students deal with every difficulty they face in the 6 year’s journey.
These are the faculties as mentioned below –
- Faculty of General medicine
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Pediatrics
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Advanced Nursing
Faculty of Post Graduate Studies
Faculty of Language course
People's Friendship University Ranking 2023-24
Eligibility To Study MBBS In People's Friendship University
The following are the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS at People's Friendship University:
- The candidate must pass a recognized board's higher secondary examination or an equivalent competent test.
A minimum of 50% and above in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English is required in the 10+2 examination.
During the admission, the candidate must be 17 years old.
To be eligible, Indian applicants must obtain a NEET score.
People's Friendship University Admission Process
People's Friendship University's admission process to study the MBBS course is detailed below:
- Step1: Candidates must fill out an application form available on the college's official website in order to be considered for admission to People's Friendship University.
- Step2: Scanned copies of documents should be sent with the applications.
- Step3: International students will receive their admission letter within a week after submitting their documents.
- Step4: Admission will be based on the application forms, eligibility of the candidate, and the mark obtained.
- Step5: You can apply for a visa at the immigration department of the Russian embassy in your country after receiving the invitation letter.
- Step6: Prepare for your departure and notify the University of your Arrival Date before you arrive.
Document Required For People's Friendship University Admission
Make sure to keep the documents up to date and get them verified by the ministry of external affairs.
- 10th mark sheet
12th mark sheet
Receipt of Application form
Current Passport size photographs
Medical certificate (which now included a covid report)
MBBS Syllabus at People's Friendship University
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at People's Friendship University are as follows-
Hostel And Accommodation At People's Friendship University
- International students are expected to compete in one of the university's student dorm rooms.
- The foreign students' hostel is located in the city center, close to the main building of the university.
- Gender-specific residences and hostels are available on campus.
- The university's hostels are well-equipped with everything a student would want while residing there.
- The hostel's rooms are clean, airy, and big, and the students have access to a bathroom. Medical services are also available to students in the hostels.
- Students have the option of dining at the hostel's canteen or cooking for themselves.
- The People's Friendship University’s hostels are properly equipped and have central heating, which is a welcome addition during the winter months.
- Separate toilets and kitchens are also accessible for students in the hostels. Other amenities include a Wi-Fi campus, sports complex, playground, transit, cafeterias, ATMs, and banks, as well as the central library and theatre.
Why MBBS in Russia?
These are the following reasons listed below-
- The cost of education, as well as the cost of living and the cost of living, are both cheap.
- In India, MBBS university fees are highly costly, however, in Russia; they are reasonably fair and economical.
- There is no requirement for payment or any other form of a donation.
- Russian institutions boast some of the greatest labs and research facilities in the world for medical students, and it's a beautiful place to study because it's secure and calm.
- There are no additional entrance exams for MBBS admission, and the language spoken on campus is English for the convenience of all international students.
- Every year, more than 57 nations send students to Russia to study medicine.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
- The cost of tuition is reasonable. There is no requirement for donations to order to get admission. Each year, the colleges will announce their course prices.
- Medical universities in Russia are completely accredited by MCI, WHO, and other organizations, and have experienced faculty who are available to help students at any time, as well as welcome those who respect education.
- The finest MCI approved institutions in Russia provide mixing of civilizations and exchange of cultural values in addition to different educational opportunities.
- There are on-campus and off-campus housing alternatives available to meet everyone's needs.
- International students will be accommodated in hostels of international standards, with the same curriculum and courses taught as in other countries. The entire area will be covered, just like the others.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in People's Friendship University
- During the application process, the RMC Educational Service Centre will help students in completing their applications and responding to any questions they may have.
- We assist candidates in seeking admission to Russia by assisting them with the admissions process.
- We can assist you with finding universities, guides, scholarships, visas, and travel as part of the admissions process.
- The universities offered by RMC Educations are MCI and WHO-approved, which will surely benefit medical students who choose to study at these institutions.
- Before enrolling in any institution in the globe, RMC Education will help you attain the top in the medical sector by providing you with the greatest guidance and assistance.
- We will help students who are having trouble.
- We can aid you in determining which colleges are most suited to your budget, interests, abilities, and other factors.
- We can assist you with scholarships, as well as loan and insurance clarification.
- RMC Education will be your guide to achieving your goals. A guide can aid you with all aspects of your college search. As a result of your involvement with RMC Education, you will have a comprehensive understanding of institutions and will never make a mistake while picking colleges.
- We will guide you with locating an MBBS program in another country. Without any donations, we can get you into institutions all around the world.
- We can assist you in determining one of the country's finest institutions to visit.
- We have a consultant team on hand to assist you with any issues, uncertainties, or worries you may have during the admissions process, or with anything else relating to admission.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get admission to People's Friendship University?
To apply for direct admission, go to the People's Friendship University website and fill out the application form. During the application process, you must meet the eligibility requirements.
Are there any donations required for getting admission?
No. There is no provision for donation here.
Is People's Friendship University an English medium?
Yes, the mode of instruction is English.
Is there any entrance exam needed to get admission at People's Friendship University?
Yes, you need to qualify NEET exam for getting admission at People's Friendship University
Is People's Friendship University Government University?
People's Friendship University in Russia is one of the country's top-ranked government universities. The university was founded by Russian Federation.