About Our Lady of Fatima University
In 1967, Our Lady of Fatima University was founded, one of the best institutions in the Philippines for medical education. Over 30,000 medical professionals have graduated from Our Lady of Fatima University since then. The University's long-standing commitment is to provide better education services and facilities to the increasing number of international students. Students who attend Fatima will be exposed to a country whose identity is both strong and whose heritage is both diverse and multicultural.
Our Lady of Fatima University features a computer facility with internet connectivity to allow all medical students and researchers to network and conduct medical research. A total of five buildings of the university are equipped with the most advanced medical lab equipment required by the Board of Medical Education.
Affiliation and Recognition of Our Lady of Fatima University
- Recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India)
- Recognized by FAIMER
- NMC and WHO approved
- Philippines education ministry
- Education commission, USA
Why Study MBBS at Our Lady of Fatima University
Some of the reasons for studying at Our Lady of Fatima University are listed below:
- Students receive an MBBS education from the university that is equally focused on practicals and theory.
- Our Lady of Fatima University’s campus provides a wonderful learning environment for its students.
- Cultural activities are held at the university to strengthen student relationships.
- There is no entrance exam for the university's MBBS programme.
- It is not necessary to pay any form of capitation or donation fee in order to enroll in this university.
- The MBBS programme has a very inexpensive college fee here.
- The university is lovely, and the students enjoy a secure environment.
Quick highlights about Our Lady of Fatima University
Advantages of MBBS at Our Lady of Fatima University
- Admission at Our Lady of Fatima University is free and does not need a donation.
- Admission is not contingent on passing an entrance exam.
- College costs are low in the University.
- Hotel rooms that are fully furnished are available.
- Gujarati and other Indian cuisine can be found in these canteens.
- For the finest of practise, cutting-edge technology is used in the campus hospital.
- Wi-Fi availability helps students tremendously.
- Individuals with a good attitude and a safe environment are studying at the University.
- The University provides excellent boarding and lodging.
Duration Of MBBS In Our Lady of Fatima University
For students who have completed class 12 with Science, the overall duration of the Medical, MD, or MBBS course is 5 and a half years. The first 16 months are devoted to a pre-medical programme. It focuses on laying the groundwork for a solid medical education. The core medicine and clinical rotation will take place throughout the next four years.
Faculties of Our Lady of Fatima University
- Internal Medicine
- General surgery
- Emergency medicine
- Clinical pathology
Our Lady of Fatima University Fees Structure
Our Lady of Fatima University fee structure for the MBBS
in Philippines program is as mentioned
Tuition Fee For BSMD Program (After 10+2 Level)
- $1 = Rs.70 (it may vary)
- Mentioned fee are approximate and it may change as per the change in currency
Our Lady of Fatima University ranking 2022-23
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Our Lady of Fatima University
- Students from General Category who got 50% average in physics, chemistry, and biology are qualified to apply in the University of Our Lady of Fatima.
- Students from the SC and SEBC categories who have a 40 percent average in physics, chemistry, and biology are qualified to apply to the University of Our Lady of Fatima.
- Students must also pass the English subject in addition to the science requirements.
- For admission, students are not required to take any type of entrance exam, such as IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT, etc.
Our Lady of Fatima University Admission Process
Our Lady of Fatima University admission process is not hard. The following is the method for applying to Our Lady of Fatima University's MBBS programme:
- Step 1: Complete the application form completely and precisely.
- Step 2: Attach the following documents:
1) A scanned copy of a completed higher secondary education / tertiary education marksheet.
2) NEET findings (Score card).
3) A scanned copy of your passport is required.
- Step 3: Upon acceptance and fulfillment of all conditions, students will get a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
- Step 4: As soon as your visa invitation is complete, the institution will mail it to you.
- Step 5: Once you've received your visa invitation, go to the Embassy and get it stamped.
Document Required For Our Lady of Fatima University Admission
All of the following documents are required to proceed with the admissions process at Our Lady Of Fatima University :
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- NEET report card
- Copy of Passport
- Student Visa
- Medical certificate
- 6-8 photographs
MBBS Syllabus at Our Lady of Fatima University
The medicine course at Our Lady Of Fatima University is divided into Two Parts. The initial first 2 years, candidates have to complete their Pre - Medical School and then proceed to Medical School for the next 4 years.
Pre - Medical School Syllabus
Syllabus for MBBS (MD)
Hostel And Accommodation At Our Lady of Fatima University
The MBBS students can stay at the Our Lady Of Fatima University Hostel on campus. Our Lady Of Fatima University Hostel has distinct hostels for girls and boys, allowing them to feel completely at ease in their living quarters, similar to the University of Northern Philippines and Emilio Aguinaldo College.
The dormitory rooms of Our Lady Of Fatima University are large, with the option of being fully air-conditioned and furnished with pleasant furnishings. Rooms with attached washrooms and toilets are available in the Our Lady Of Fatima University Hostel, which is located on campus. Our students can cooperate and study together in large conference study halls.
The cost of living in Valenzuela is relatively low. Daily necessities such as milk and groceries will cost between Rs. 100 and Rs. 500. A monthly pass for local transportation is available. It will set you back roughly Rs. 600. Accommodation will cost between Rs. 4000 and Rs. 8000.
Why MBBS in Philippines?
- The Philippines is also well-known for its MBBS programmes.
- More than ten thousand foreign students arrive in the Philippines to study MBBS. Because of the high pass rate in the MCI Screening Test/FMGE, the percentage of Indian students in the Philippines Medical Universities has steadily increased in the past.
- Almost all medical schools in the Philippines follow American Standard Medical Education, making it simple for students to prepare for the USMLE and the Foreign Medical Graduates Exam (FMGE).
- For international students, the Philippines provides a high-quality education in a safe environment.
- The fees are very low in comparison to many other countries.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Philippines
- The medical degree obtained in the Philippines is recognised worldwide.
- MBBS in the Philippines allows students to work in any part of the world.
- Because English is the language of instruction, it is a welcoming environment for many international students.
- Medical colleges have a unique infrastructure in terms of staff, equipment, and technology.
- The students are trained and practise practical clinical rounds, which aids in their overall development as doctors.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Our Lady of Fatima University
Students can apply for direct admission to Philippines universities through RMC Education for MBBS Philippines. RMC Education is one of India's oldest consultancies, having been in operation for over 20 years.
RMC Educational Services Centre is one of the major consultants in the field of international studies. It has assisted around 10,000 students with their immigration applications. Through overseas education, the agency can support you in achieving your goals. Furthermore, they are responsible for all major and minor procedures such as profile evaluation, university shortlisting, application preparation, admissions access, and visa procedures, among others. We can be among the pioneers in successful overseas education because of the agency's systematic working style. With the help of the agency, you'll be able to go forward in the appropriate direction.
The agency deals with the following aspects:
- Application process
- Proper assistance
- Accurate counselling
- Reliable information
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Our Lady Of Fatima university's campus?
Our Lady Of Fatima's main campus is in Valenzuela City, which is on the fringes of Metro Manila. The St. Martin de Porres Building, which houses the College of Dentistry and the College of Business and Accountancy, as well as the College of Medicine Building, are located on the main campus.
Is it possible to take medical licencing exams in other countries?
Yes, MBBS graduates from this university are able to take medical licensure exams administered by medical councils around the world, such as the PMDC, USMLE, NMC, SCHS, HPCSA, and others.
Can I return to India for practise after finishing my MBBS at Lady Fatima University?
Yes. Students might return to India to do an internship. However, most students prefer to continue their internship at Lady Fatima Medical University because of the large patient flow, high-quality facilities, and labs.
How many international students are currently enrolled in the university's MBBS programme?
At Our Lady Fatima University, more than 200 overseas students are pursuing their MBBS degrees.
How many practitioners has the university produced so far?
To present, Our Lady Fatima University has produced almost 30,000 medical professionals.