About Maimonid State Classical Academy
State Classical Academy named after Maimonides is a Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education in Moscow city of the Russian Federation. State Classical Academy was established in 1991. State Classical Academy is a public educational institution that acts under the education laws of the Russian Federation. Solving the main objectives in the field of educational activities, the University trains qualified specialists with using the modern management systems and control guaranteeing high quality of education, enters new specialities, develops elite and mass educational professional programs, realizes functions of the head centre for development and approbation of the state educational standards, provides needs of the personality, society and the state for a wide range of educational programs.
Affiliation And Recognition of Maimonid State Classical Academy
These are the renowned bodies who have given recognition the Maimonid State Classical Academy
- WHO (World Health Organization) recognized
MCI (Medical Council of India) recognized
NMC (National Medical Commission) recognized
Officially recognized by the Russian Federation’s Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
Ministry of education and science Russia
Why Study MBBS At Maimonid State Classical Academy
There are various reasons why you should choose State Classical Academy named after Maimonides Medical Faculty
to study MBBS.
Some of the reasons are
- Healthy and friendly environment.
- Practical gain of experience with theoretical knowledge.
- Financial aids by the university and the state.
- Apart from studying a main chosen academic field students can gain extra qualifications that take two years each.
- Youth scientific unions, including construction bureaus.
- Stand-up projects.
- Affordable Fee Structure for foreign candidates.
- Listed in the top medical universities in Russia.
- NMC recognized university.
- World-class facilities are available for international students.
- Better opportunities after completing an MBBS degree.
- Globally approved MBBS degree.
Quick Highlights Of About Maimonid State Classical Academy
Advantages Of Study MBBS In Maimonid State Classical Academy
- The fullest range of the provided medical services.
Enormous experience, rich traditions, schools of sciences, continuity in preparation of medical shots and faculty.
Highly skilled personnel: professors, associate professors, medical doctors and PhD (medicine).
The scientific capacity of departments and clinics, innovative medical technologies and decisions.
Listed in the top medical universities in Russia.
NMC recognized university.
World-class facilities are available for international students.
Better opportunities after completing an
Globally approved MBBS degree.
Better research and learning opportunities.
Better academic and practical knowledge.
Highly experienced faculty.
Affordable Fee Structure for foreign candidates.
Duration Of MBBS In Maimonid State Classical Academy
The duration of the program at an intramural class program of the Department of General Medicine and Pediatrics for those students who have completed secondary education is 6 years. There is no extramural class program for these Departments.
Faculties of Maimonid State Classical Academy
- General Medicine
- World music culture
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Philosophy and Psychology
Maimonid State Classical Academy Ranking 2023-24
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Maimonid State Classical Academy
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS:
- Must complete the minimum age of 17 years old
Academic Qualification requires the students to complete class 12th with PCM as the main subject
Score at least 50% marks in 12th
50% required for reserve category candidates
NEET Exam (Compulsory)
English language proficiency
Maimonid State Classical Academy Admission Process
State Classical Academy named after Maimonides Medical Faculty's admission process to
study MBBS course is detailed below:
- Step1: Contact the Faculty
- Step2: Prepare the documents for submission
- Step3: Apply for admission
- Step4: Pass the entrance examinations
- Step5: Contact the Faculty
- Step6: Accept the offer by sending an e-mail to the faculty
- Step7: Receive an invitation letter
- Step8: Sign the educational contract with the faculty1zawaq
- Step9: Check out the guidelines for international students
- (a)Fill the Application Form:-Filling of the application form with proper details and meticulous notes of the required documents is necessary
- (b)Submission of the academic documents:-
Academic documents like class X- & XII-mark sheets (educational certificates), Birth Certificate,
NEET scorecard and Passport size photographs are also important and mad mandatory to take admission in any medical college
- (c)Passport:-Students usually think that if they do not have a passport, then the registration process is not possible for them. This is not true as you can still register yourself even if you do not have a passport. It is not mandatory. But having a passport at hand can give you better advantages and keep you away from any foreign fraudulent
- (d)Students will have to apply for a ‘Visa Invitation letter’ then for which, you require the following,
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- HIV Report
- Passport size photographs with white background
- (e)Any other requested document which is demanded by the chosen university must be kept handy and well prepared
Document Required For Maimonid State Classical Academy
The following are the key documents students must provide to be admitted to State Classical Academy named after Maimonides Medical Faculty
- Scanned copy of the filled admission form
Scanned copy of mark sheet and certificate of class 10th
Scanned copy of passing mark sheet and certificate of class 12th
6 Passport size-coloured photographs
Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
Online Application form
Proof of fee payment
Resume/CV (graduate, postgraduate)
Health and Life Insurance
Declaration for financial support
MBBS Syllabus at Maimonid State Classical Academy
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at State Classical Academy named after Maimonides Medical Faculty
are as follows-
Hostel and Accomodation at Maimonid State Classical Academy
- New Acquaintances
You will meet lots of new interesting people. You will enrich your life with new friends simply by living among other students from different countries.
- Language Immersion
Living in a dormitory among native speakers is the best way for foreign citizens to learn the Russian language in short terms. You will learn from your dorm neighbours a lot of essential words and phrases, get skills of professional and everyday speech.
- Social Adaptation
Studying mbbs abroad is an exciting experience for every student. However, during the first period of living in a foreign country, you may feel a bit uncomfortable staying far away from your parents and friends, and it will take some time to get used to the new environment and culture. It will be easier to adjust to the new conditions with a help of your new friends from your residence halls. You can spend a lot of time with them studying together and having fun after classes.
- Security Issue
Russian universities put maximum effort into maintaining the safety and security of students’ accommodations. Living off-campus, unfortunately, cannot offer the same level of security.
- Convenient Location
All dorms are located on or very close to campus. You do not have to worry about transportation when you live on campus, and you will easily be able to get to class on time. It is also convenient to reach the library, recreation canter, and computer labs, which are located on campus.
- Affordable Accommodation
It is always cheaper to live in a student residence hall rather than to rent an individual apartment. It will still cost not that much even if you decide to occupy the whole room in a dormitory, without a roommate.
Dormitories provide all required basic services and amenities: there is a fridge for each room, shower room, a kitchen on each floor equipped with ovens and microwaves, laundry room with washing machines, community rooms with TV, and gym. Internet access is provided in all rooms within the dorm buildings.
In your room, you will find all the necessary furniture for comfortable living:
bed with mattress, pillow, and blanket;
Why MBBS in Russia?
Russia is economically cheap for students yet one of the preferred choices for international students to
study MBBS for the following reasons:
- Russian universities have quite a good cooperation with universities all over the world.
- At Russian universities, a practical part of the studies plays an important role. Internships have to be done in many programs of study and every professor recommends doing one.
- Studying in Russia provides not only interesting topics but also numerous free-time activities and many travel opportunities. It is worth getting to know this country.
- The study programs are furthermore considered as more student-friendly than the ones in other countries and have a positive impact on the reputation.
- The large focus on research projects is also a reason for the good reputation of Russian universities.
- The state provides money for the research projects and this enables the student to do their projects and learn in an actual real-life situation.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
Studying mbbs in Russia is a beneficial choice for students wanting to pursue higher studies MBBS in foreign. A few of these attractive benefits are listed below:
- Universities approved by MCI/ NMC and other educational firms
English language academic programs are available in all spectrums
Low-tuition fee which is affordable by students internationally
Better international exposure and greater experiences
High-class infrastructure with modern technology
The atmosphere is good around the year
Varied activities for better health and refreshment
Top-ranked medical universities in Russia
Easy admission process for foreign candidates
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Maimonid State Classical Academy
- RMC Educational Service Centre helps students in filling the application form with utmost care and perfection without making any mistakes.
- We provide all the relevant help required during the admission process like visa, travel, scholarship, accommodations and so on.
- We are always here to help whenever you feel any difficulty within the process and provide guidance and instruction to students.
- We will help in getting the best course and university which will help students in achieving their dream.
- We also provide the student's guidance or assistance related to getting loans and insurance.
- We use authentic sources to help in choosing the perfect option which matches your preferences and meets your parameters such as budget, aptitude, ability field of interests and so on.
- We will provide you with the right information about the environment, eligibility criteria, qualifications, the process of admission requirements, arrival procedure and many more.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Is studying in the English/French language in Russia possible?
Studies at Russian universities are carried out in the Russian language. In some specialities the training is also delivered in English (about 20 specialities) and French (general medicine, pharmacy). Candidates choosing the training in English or French must have an interview to check their language competency upon arrival. The results of international language tests (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, DALF, TCF etc.) are not required. Irrespective of the medium of instruction, a Russian language course is an integral and important part of the curriculum. Knowledge of the Russian language is essential for international students in Russia for everyday life, communication in and outside the university, and for comprehensive use of the millions of pieces of educational literature available throughout the whole period of study
What is important to know about getting scholarships to study in Russian universities?
Training of foreign citizens in the State universities of Russia is subsidized by the Government of Russia. Therefore, the average cost of tuition depending on the speciality, university, city and medium of instruction is 2500-4000 U.S. dollars for one academic year. Thus, the cost of education in Russian universities for foreign students to a greater extent is already subsidized by the Government of the Russian Federation. The student pays only a small part in addition to state subsidies.
What is the “invitation letter for study”?
The “invitation letter for study” – is an official document, that is issued at the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation. It usually takes around 35 to 45 days to issue the official “Invitation Letter for Studies”. An invitation letter confirms the fact that a student can get admission to one of the universities in Russia. A student’s visa can proceed at the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation only if the original of the official ‘invitation letter for study” issued by the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation is provided. The invitation letter is valid for the period from 30 to 90 days from the date of issue, so to get a student visa and enter the territory of Russia, you should apply to the Embassy/Consulate General of Russia in due time. Remember: The student must enter Russia 15 days before the end of the "Student visa" expiration date!
What’s the weather like in Russia?
A moderately continental climate is prevalent in all parts of the country. All four seasons – summer, autumn, winter and spring – are easily distinguished. Each season lasts for approximately three months, making the climate comfortable for the country’s inhabitants. The average temperature in summer is +25C. It becomes colder in autumn – from +10 C to +15 C. In winter the temperature is from – 15 C to +5 C. It becomes warmer in spring – from +10C to +15C. As Russia stretches across a vast area from south to north and from west to east, the climate varies in different parts of the country.
What is the food like in Russia?
All Russian student hostels have a kitchen on each floor, where you can prepare food according to your taste. There is a good tradition in hostels to invite classmates and friends for a dinner of your national cuisine: European, Asian, Arab, African, Latin American. A wide range of products from around the world, presented in Russian stores, allows a foreigner to stick to his/her national meals, which he/she was accustomed to at home. Before coming to Russia, it would be useful for a student to learn how to cook, to be able to use the skills for personal needs as well as to treat your friends and neighbours during the National culture days, organized by universities. Average food expenses for students are $ 250 per month. The student may also attend cheap student cafes, the average cost of a fixed student meal (soup, main dish, salad, tea) is about 3-5 U.S. dollars.