About Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
Menoufia University has one of the top medical schools in Egypt. The college was established in 1976. The university is notable for its quick growth and widespread recognition. Menoufia University was established with four faculties, around 9,500 students, and 214 staff. The university's main headquarters are in Shebin El-Koum, Menoufia Governorate. In 2013, The National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education "NAQAAE" accredited the faculty. Menoufia University is recognized by the Medical Council of India, and WHO. Menoufia University was ranked 25th university country ranking.
Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine’s mission is to encourage, develop, and promote scientific knowledge and technology collaboration among physicians, scientists, and other medical professionals. It also seeks to promote scientific research in a range of medical sectors and to develop the profession's highest ethical standards. It also attempts to spread medical expertise and information to the general public.
Since its establishment, the University has aspired to produce high-profile professionals for science, education, and science-intensive industry. The National Institute of Liver Diseases is also established at the university. Menoufia University includes a hospital, Menoufia University Hospital Egypt, where students can practice during their courses. This method has been successfully implemented in collaboration with businesses, and system integration is a critical component in establishing links between research and education.
Affiliation and Recognition of Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
- Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine affiliated with Menoufia University.
- The Faculty of Medicine at Menoufia University has been approved by Egypt's National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education (NAQAAE).
- MCI approved college.
- NMC and WHO recognized college.
Why Study MBBS at Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
Some of the reasons of pursuing MBBS at Menoufia University are listed below:
- The university provides a high-quality education at an affordable price. International students are allowed to apply if they want to get important experience in another country.
- There are research programmers who can help students understand diverse medical views.
- It's important to note that when you come to Egypt to study, they will provide you with additional services, such as medical insurance.
- The amenities will be open to all students, and if an issue emerges, the institution will handle it. Medical facilities have evolved to the point that a student can grasp what they are doing. The pupils' health is monitored regularly.
- Master's and doctorate programs are available at the Menoufia University Faculty of medicine, allowing students to continue their education beyond graduation.
- A Menoufia University graduate will be well prepared to meet the challenges that await them outside of the university. They have everything they need to set up a real-world medical service.
- Students studying MBBS in Egypt will have an added advantage in that they will be able to participate in extracurricular activities. Indoor and outdoor games, sports, and other activities are examples of extracurricular activities. If you are interested in a sport, you can participate in it.
- Since the university fees are cheap and this campus has all of the resources you want.
- The medium of teaching will be English, so overseas students will be able to follow along.
Quick highlights about Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
Advantages of MBBS at Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
- It is a Medical Council of India-approved college, so students who complete their education can return to India and work there.
- There is no entrance fee. As a result, students who would not be able to finance MBBS in India may do it here.
- For successful work for the benefit of society, effective medical, educational, and social technologies, as well as innovative scientific research, are all required.
- Students can pursue their post-graduate specialization here if they so desire.
- Clinical instruction will commence in the third year, giving students excellent experience interacting with and treating patients.
Duration Of MBBS In Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
The MBBS curriculum at Menoufia University takes six years to complete. Over the period of five years, students will learn all of the theories and do laboratory experiments. They will begin a one-year internship in clinics in Egypt or one of its neighboring nations after passing the final year test. Aspirants will get theoretical as well as practical expertise. The internship can be completed at any clinic, including Menoufia University Hospital.
Faculties of Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Art
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Education
Faculties of Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Anatomy and Embryology
- Faculty of Forensic Medicine
- Faculty of Clinical Pharmacy
- Faculty of Pathology
- Faculty of Histology
- Faculty of Community Medicine
- Faculty of Ophthalmology
- Faculty of Internal medicine
- Faculty of Medical Biochemistry
- Faculty of post-graduation specialization
Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine Fees Structure 2023-24
Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
Some major highlights are:-
- The candidate must pass a recognized board's higher secondary examination or an equivalent competent test.
- A minimum of 75% and above in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English is required in the 10+2 examination.
- During admission, the candidate must be 17 years old.
- To be eligible, Indian applicants must obtain a NEET score.
Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
- Step 1: Candidates must fill out an application form available on the college's official website to be considered for admission to the Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine.
- Step 2: Scanned copies of papers should be attached to applications.
- Step 3: After submitting their credentials, international students will get their admission letters within a week.
- Step 4: Admission will be based on the application forms, the candidate's eligibility, and the mark obtained.
- Step 5: After obtaining the invitation letter, you can apply for a visa at the Egyptian embassy in your country's immigration department.
- Step 6: Prepare for your departure and tell the University of your Arrival Date well in advance of your arrival.
Document Required For Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
- Invitation letter
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of 10th mark sheet
- Copy of 12th mark sheet
- NEET score card
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size photographs
Syllabus of MBBS in Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
Hostel And Accommodation At Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
Menoufia University's hostels are located on the university's campus. All of the hostels include CCTV surveillance, fire detection safety systems, modern security features, and round-the-clock security. Separate rooms and hostels for genders are
available on campus. Students will have the option of sleeping in two, three, or four seated bedrooms. There will be an Indian mess available. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine will be served in different sections. They provide laundry facilities with washing machines for the convenience of students. For any emergency cases, doctors from the Menoufia University hospital will be present. Other facility includes a Wi-Fi campus, sports complex, playground, transportation service, cafeterias, ATMs, banks, the central library, as well as the auditorium.
Living Cost at Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
The table below shows the cost of living in Cagayan De Oro However, it may vary from student to student according to their lifestyle and necessities –
Why MBBS in Egypt?
- The fees for MBBS universities in India are quite expensive, whereas they are relatively reasonable and affordable in Egypt.
- Egypt's medical colleges are among the top 500 universities in the world.
- Egypt's MBBS is recognized worldwide.
- Capitation or any other sort of donation is not in demand.
- Since it is secure and peaceful, it is a good area to study.
- Medical students have access to some of the best educational opportunities in the world.
- Furthermore, for the comfort of all international students, the language is spoken on campus in English.
- It has become a medical education hub, with international students and they get a work permit in the country.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Egypt
- Tuition costs are reasonable. There is no need to submit a donation to get admission.
- The colleges will announce their course prices for each year.
- Medical universities in Egyptian are appropriately accredited by MCI, WHO, and others, and have expert faculties to assist students at any time, as well as welcome those who value education.
- In addition to diverse educational facilities, the greatest MCI approved colleges in Egypt offer a blending of civilizations and sharing of cultural values.
- On-campus and off-campus housing options are available that suit all living requirements.
- International students will be housed in hostels of international standards.
- The curriculum and courses taught will be the same as in other nations. The entire area will be covered, just like the others.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine
- During the admissions process, the RMC Educational Service Centre will help students in completing their applications and addressing any questions they may have. We assist candidates in seeking admission to Egypt by assisting them with the admissions process. We can assist you with finding universities, guides, scholarships, visas, and travel as part of the admissions process. We will help students who are having trouble. We can give you details on nations, universities, credentials, and any other crucial requirements. We can aid you in determining which colleges are most suited to your budget, interests, abilities, and other factors. We can assist you with scholarships, as well as loan and insurance clarification.
- Our MBBS overseas consultants, as well as our MBBS consultants, spend their time thinking, researching, and processing in order to meet all of the problems, which range from finding secure housing to clearing IELTS, VISA issues, loans, admissions, and much more. We will assist you with locating an MBBS course in another country. Without any contributions, we can get you into universities all around the world. We can assist you in determining one of the country's finest institutions to visit. We have a consultant team on hand to assist you with any issues, uncertainties, or worries you may have during the admissions process, or with anything else relating to admission.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get admission to Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine?
To apply for direct admission, go to the Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine website and fill out the application form. During the application process, you must meet the eligibility requirements.
Are there any donations required for getting admission?
No. There is no provision for donation here.
Is Menoufia University an English medium?
Yes, the mode of instruction is English.
Is there any entrance exam needed to get admission at Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine?
Yes, you need to qualify NEET exam for getting admission at Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine.
Is Menoufia University Faculty of Medicine good for Indian students?
Yes, there are a lot of international students here, and you'll be totally at ease. This college provides them with an international-friendly campus.