About Grigol Robakidze University
In 1992, Grigol Robakidze University was founded. Grigol Robakidze University
(GRU) - a private higher education institution in Georgia. The GRU opened its
doors in 1992. The university is an urban-type and is close to Tbilisi. Grigol
Robakidze University remains the highest among Georgia's universities.
Students must pass exams to register for university. The admission process is not
difficult with student competition as there are only 2 seats per seat. The
academic year is divided into semesters as in many other Georgia educational
institutions. A year of bachelor's studies will cost you about 5,000 USD. GRU
is considered the most expensive option when it comes to earning a master's
degree - 5,000 USD per year of study.
1000 students study at Grigol Robakidze University which puts it in a group of
smaller universities in the division. The university welcomes local and
foreign students. 199 professionals are employed by the university. The
university has international partners that allow its students to participate
in exchange programs. The university has social media profiles on YouTube,
Facebook, where you can learn more about it.
Countless countries outside India offer MBBS courses for those seeking treatment.
Therefore aspirants, who have not been able to get a seat at Indian medical
colleges through NEET exam and who cannot afford high fees in private Indian
medical colleges, can get a seat at various foreign colleges. Although the
favourite place among Indian students includes Russia, Ukraine, and
Uzbekistan, Georgia is also one of the most popular places.
Tbilisi is also the largest and capital of Georgia. The city is famous for its
crowded streets, narrow streets, beautiful valleys, and small shops. Tram and
tubes are the most preferred mode of travel. With a good nightlife, it rains
all year round and summer is often hot. The university was renamed under the
famous Georgian poet and philosopher Grigol Robakidze. The university is
famous for its medical and dental streams.
The MD Educational Program lasts for 6 years and has 360 credits. Based on the
use of the European Credit System the introduction of each 19-week semester of
the academic year includes 30 credits. One loan includes 25 working hours,
about half of which is for communication, and one half - for student
The whole course takes six years of study - 12 semesters. According to the
student's wishes, he can complete the program in 5 years, if the student
collects 75 debts a year (within 4 years) instead of the usual 60 credits. The
academic year includes 38 working weeks and consists of 2 semesters - fall
semester (19 weeks) and spring semester (19 weeks). Semesters are separated by
The MD system is widely integrated and is based on a consistent combination of
basic science and therapeutic approaches. Integration is achieved through the
primary, pre-clinical, and horizontal, horizontal, and fertile clinical areas.
The program consists of phases, cycles, and blocks and consists of two main
stages: the first medical phase and the Clinical Medical Stage. All of the
following blocks are built on the past and set more complex learning
Provided Grigol Robakidze University Institutions
Facilities Provided at Grigol Robakidze University
Grigol Robakidze University offers well-organized institutions during student
study while studying MBBS:
- Campus canteen provides fresh and healthy food for all students. Indian
food is also available to Indian students at the bar.
- Grigol Robakidze University has a rest club and leisure centre for those
seeking treatment for a short break.
- The university offers a standard education system with separate classrooms
with audio and visual strategies that provide students with information.
- Grigol Robakidze University provides an overnight online site on-campus
campus for student learning and enjoyment.
- The university has an academic-scientific and recreational and sports
space for an overseas student who will study MBBS.
- Grigol Robakidze University offers safe and convenient accommodation and
all basic amenities.
- Medical School provides additional laboratories for students to develop
- Chemistry Laboratories.
- Anatomic Museum.
- Grigol Robakidze University offers medical skills other than the MBBS
- Preparation-experimental suite.
- Grigol Robakidze University provides a comprehensive library of more than
20,000 books and digital units, with computer parks and other audio and
- Grigol Robakidze University offers state-of-the-art technology resources
- Crime Research Center
- This is a unique Georgian lab, containing
the latest process, among them FBI tools.
- Some high school medical students also visit
the lab for study purposes.
- TV studio
- The TV studio is different from Georgia
which was established in 1998 and is
equipped with a modern system.
- From 10 years of history, 50 programs were
prepared, as well as other products of
- University students can do many jobs
including a TV Producer, Auto Reporter,
and Auto Reporter.
Authorization and Recognition
Grigol Robakidze University was officially recognized by several medical bodies
- Grigol Robakidze University was listed as a recognized foreign medical
institution by the Indian Medical Council.
- Georgia Department of Education and Health Care.
- Member of the World Directory of Medical Schools (World Federation for
Medical Education (WFME).
- Foundation for Internal Development
Documents Required at Grigol Robakidze University
- Copy ID card
- Copy of military registration document (for boys only)
- A copy of the high school certificate
- A copy of the certificate from the National Exam Center
- Copies of text and sheet marks
- 2 images (3X4)
- A copy of the deed of each law in respect of registration with the
Why Study Foreign Ftudents at Grigol Robakidze University?
- First - Georgia is a joint member of the EU.
- Second - Georgian universities, among them Grigol Robakidze University,
joined the Bologna process in 2005.
- Third - Grigol Robakidze University is the only university in Georgia with
a European-style campus. Its concept of construction differs from other
university buildings in Georgia. What is its origin?
- Like western universities, the Grigol Robakidze University
campus is located on the outskirts of the city, in an area
of 15,000 km naturally clean (Aghmasheneli Alley, 13 km,
near the US Embassy).
- It is not a multi-story building that is considered a global
standard in terms of student safety and the creation of a
cohesive learning/communication environment.
- The building is provided with ventilation and remodelling
systems that make it a very comfortable place to study at
any time of the year.
- Students are allowed to do academic and artistic activities
in substandard, efficient, and segregated classrooms with
audio and visual modes.
- A relaxing club and real entertainment are available for
students which allows them to fully relax.
- The campus has educational and scientific/recreational /
sports facilities and a 101 room single room. Each room has
a refrigerator, toilet, and bathroom with a washing machine.
At the request of the students, it is possible to place two
beds in 75 out of 101 rooms that will allow them to share
accommodation. (Some Georgian universities do not have a
place to stay).
- The University is located in Batumi, on the beach, with modern
infrastructure, its beach. Batumi's representation runs
Financial structure 2023-24
Tuition fees for all 5 years of study are 4500 USD (15, 75,000 INR). The cost of
living, apart from this in Tbilisi is less expensive where about 11,000 INR
for food and 350 INR for monthly travel will suffice.
Note: 1 USD = 80 INR, the above INR value, may change at the rate of the US
Admission Process at Grigol Robakidze University
Students who want to get an MBBS at Grigol Robakidze University must follow the
- Candidates must submit an application form.
- Nominees must submit higher education certificates and other documents at
the time of admission.
- Candidates will receive a letter of recommendation from Grigol Robakidze
University in a few days.
- Candidates must pay for the first year MBBS tuition fee at Grigol
- Candidates must apply for a visa application to obtain a valid passport.
- After completing the visa application period, the registrant will receive
a valid passport and can make their dream come true.
Grigol Robakidze University MBBS Course
- Grigol Robakidze University offers 6 years of MBBS length:
- The entire medical system at Grigol Robakidze University must study 6
years of MBBS study in the English language of instruction.
- All foreign students who follow MBBS will receive theoretical and
practical knowledge of generic medicine for five years.
- At the end of the MBBS course, all students must do 1 year of training.
- A degree in medicine from Grigol Robakidze University offers many
employment opportunities around the world.
Students must comply with the MBBS admission process at Grigol Robakidze
- Nominees must secure at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and
English lessons on high-level exams or equivalent tests from a
- The age of nominees must be 17 years from 31 December of the year of
- NEET eligibility is critical to admission to MBBS courses, students must
obtain the appropriate marks in the NEET-UG exam to hold the MBBS seat
at Grigol Robakidze University.
- The general category should protect 50% of schools, and candidates for
the SC / ST / OBC category must defend 45% points in Physics, Chemistry,
Biology, and English for advanced examinations.
Hostel / Accommodation at Grigol Robakidze University
Grigol Robakidze University offers student accommodation. There are 100 bedrooms
where students are allowed to stay (if any). Students can take single rooms or
double sharing rooms in the dormitory. The bedroom also allocates computers
and classrooms to shared bedrooms. The bedroom also provides students with
computers and classrooms. The dining hall, the cinema centre, and the gym are
located below the dormitory.
- 5-year course including internship.
- How to teach English
- No entry tests.
- Courses are accredited by MCI and WHO and thus international
- The University has joined the Bologna process and therefore a doctorate is
internationally recognized, compliant with the education system, and
also has the use of exchange programs and collaborations with other
- Modern infrastructure with highly trained professors and well-known
foreign professors as guest lecturers provides much-needed understanding
to medical students.
- Students have online clock resources available on campus and hostels.
- The hostel is provided for all the needs of hot water, TV, Internet,
toilets, and toilet, Beds, refrigerator, lamp, study table, bookshelf
and world clock so students can study peacefully.
Admission to this University or any other foreign University requires a lot of
detail and documentation so it is always recommended to go through a career
advisor. These counsellors are knowledgeable and guide students and their
families accordingly at all stages.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
Grigol Robakidze University offers well-maintained dormitories in student comfort
on the campus itself:
- Grigol Robakidze University offers open and safe dormitories for
- A different place for boys and girls.
- The bedroom consists of 101 bedrooms, Fridge, Toilet, and Bathroom,
Washing Machine, Bed, Reading Table, Lamp, Bookshelf, Fan.
- It is possible to place two beds in 75 out of 101 rooms at the request of
students to share the cost of accommodation.
- The hostel provides an internet connection around the clock while reading
- Students are provided with 3 sessions of fresh and healthy food in hostel
hostels. Students feel safe and secure as the hostel system has 24 hours
of world-class security.
About Tbilisi, Georgia
Tbilisi is the largest city and the capital of Georgia known for its
international population and hipster culture. Tbilisi has a beautiful valley
full of narrow streets and small shops. While in Tbilisi, one should visit the
Simon Janashia Museum of Georgia, Art Museum, Gabriadze Theater, Agmashenebeli
Avenue, Funicular and Dry Bridge.