About Eurasian International School of Medicine
Eurasian International School of Medicine, a modern university founded in 1993 and dedicated to the implementation of continuous improvements that guarantee quality medical services. The Eurasian International School of Medicine is valued for its strong academic focus and close collaboration with a leading medical school. a quality institution that values the creation of modern and vibrant educational facilities that provide ethical medical education. The Eurasian International School of Medicine strives to establish quality standards for medical education to motivate healthcare professionals and create global standards.
Affiliation and Recognition of Eurasian International School of Medicine
The Eurasian International Medical University passed an independent accreditation of educational activities for a period of 5 years based on the results of the examination of the independent agency for accreditation of educational organizations and programs "Sapattuu Bilim".
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
World Health Organization (WHO)
An International Association for Medical Education (AMEE)
Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
Institute for International Medical Education (IMEE)
The PhD program in Biomedicine and Health in the EU (ORPHEUS)
Why study MBBS at Eurasian International School of Medicine?
Go through the favourable reasons why students urge to study MBBS at Eurasian International School of Medicine :
- Lowest and Cheapest Fee Plan for
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Eurasian International Medical University Faculty of Medicine was founded in 2018 and is located in the beautiful city of Beshkik, Kyrgyzstan.
- More than 150+ foreign students of different nationalities (Pakistan, India, Nepal and others) are studying MBBS and MD.
- MD/BDS The duration of study is 05 years, including 1 year clinical internship (4+1).
- Eurasian International Medical University Kyrgyzstan Has 04 affiliated hospitals.
- The only university in Kyrgyzstan where more than 13 foreign professors from Pakistan, India and Nepal teach medical subjects to foreign students. Muslim canteen, separate hostels for boys and girls which are fully furnished rooms.
- EIMU is recognized by WHO/AVICENA https://search.wdoms.org/ ,IMED; FAIMER and graduates are eligible to apply to ECFMG for ECFMG certification.
- The degree conforms to PMDC/WHO/GMC/NMC/MCI guidelines and is equivalent to the US MD and WHO Graduate Medical Degree.
Quick highlights about Eurasian International School of Medicine
Advantages of MBBS at Eurasian International School of Medicine
- Eurasian International college of drugs one among the highest medical establishments of Kirghiz promptly promoting quality medical education.
- Eurasian International college of drugs consists of many generations of professional teachers, with success graduated doctors performing at varied countries' best hospitals.
- WHO, NMC, ECFMG, FAIMER, and another world authorised university. World wide accepted medical degree providing nice chance to follow anyplace over the world.
- Eurasian International college of drugs is profound for its continuous technological advancement and innovative teaching methods.
- Over 3500 international students are finding out at Eurasian International college of drugs arrived from sixteen countries of the world. Best infrastructure facilities to accomplish a snug learning atmosphere for all its students.
- Five related to hospitals to produce the most effective sensible exposure throughout Associate in Nursing place yet as at regular years of education.
- Eurasian International college of drugs entrusts the best opportunities for coaching and shaping qualified specialists within the health care field.
- Over a hundred seventy five professional faculty members dedicatedly serving to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Eurasian International college of Medicine.
- No Donation / tax / Entrance examinations are needed for enrolment. Top-class accommodation with Indian food is formed available at the university campus.
- Low and reasonable fee structure greatly facilitates the low economic and due students.
- Collaborated with world prime universities and hospitals for placements of its graduates.
Duration of MBBS program in Eurasian International School of Medicine
The MBBS course duration at Eurasian International School Of Medicine includes 5 years of course that includes an year of internship also. So the duration of the course is 5 years.
Faculty at Eurasian International School of Medicine
- Department of medical, biological and clinical discipline
Department of natural humanitarian disciplines
Department of morpho-physiological disciplines
Eurasian International School of Medicine ranking 2022-23
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Eurasian International School of Medicine
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS:
- Applicants must have passed Examination 12 with a total of 50% in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology if they are in the General category.
- If the students belong to other categories, they must have passed examination 12 in the subjects physics, chemistry and biology with a total of 50%.
- Students must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31 of the relevant admission year. The NEET exam is mandatory for every applicant.
Eurasian International School of Medicine Admission Process
- Step 1. Fill out the application form with the required information available on the official website.
- Step 2. The International School of Medicine issues the letter of admission after examining the scanned documents.
- Step 3. The applicant must provide the original passport and other important documents with the required affidavits.
- Step 4. Candidates will receive Ministry Approval within 15 business days along with the following documents: Ministry Accreditation Invitation Letter Ministry Approval Accommodation Letter
- Step 5. Selected candidates can apply for MBBS course fees during arrival time at International deposit school of medicine.
- Step 6. Candidates must start the visa process as it will take approximately 15 business days.
- Step 7: After embassy confirmation, our official representative will send student passport for visa stamp.
- Step 8: After obtaining a valid Kyrgyzstan visa, students can fly to pursue their dreams.
Document Required For Eurasian International School of Medicine Admission
The following documents are required –
- The students must carry their 10th & 12th certificate for MBBS admission.
- A birth certificate is required at the time of MBBS admission.
- Submit the Identity proof like Nationality certificate/pan card/Aadhar card.
- Carry the Invitation letter provided by IHSM for MBBS admission confirmation.
- The students should carry recent 10 passport size photographs (3x4cm) with white background.
- The candidates must submit a passport scan copy.
- Submit NEET result copy, as the scores are necessary for MBBS admission at IHSM. (Indian students).
- Character certificate should be submitted during admission.
- The candidates must carry a transfer certificate provided by the previous institute.
- Submit the Caste certificate to get percentage relaxation at admission time.
- COVID-19 reports should be brought by candidates during admission time.
- Every candidate should submit medical fitness certificates for medicine course admission.
MBBS Syllabus at Eurasian International School of Medicine
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at Eurasian International School of Medicine are as follows-
Hostel and Accommodation at Eurasian International School of Medicine
- The International Graduate School of Medicine offers students the possibility of staying in hostels and renting apartments.
- Senators for hostel affairs also reside in these hostels to help students with their problems.
- Transportation service is available for 1st year students. IHSM allowed students to stay in two, three and four bed rooms.
- Separate hostel accommodation for boys and girls in their comfort zone. The canteen offers different types of healthy food 3 times a day.
- The hostel has attached toilets and toilets in the rooms.
- The management of Hostel ensures the high level of student safety around the clock.
- The premises of Hostel are regularly supplied with hot and cold water. Each hostel has a laundry room, gym, reading room and exercise room.
- Students enjoy high speed Wi-Fi throughout the hostel premises.
- Anyone can enter the hostel premises until 10pm and the hostel is well guarded by police security.
- The hostel rooms are furnished with beds, chairs, a large study table, wardrobe and bedside tables.
- Pillows, sheets, mattresses, duvets and blankets are provided by the inn keepers.
- Hostel rooms have a large window for easy ventilation. Students can do their own laundry using the washing machines provided.
- Staff are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of hostel rooms.
- Rooms are serviced and cleaned daily.
- Toilets and bathrooms are also regularly cleaned with antiseptics and detergents.
Why Pursue Your MBBS Studies in Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyzstan, officially known as the Kyrgyz Republic, is a beautiful country situated in Central Asia.
- Kyrgyzstan is known for its characteristic magnificence and fluctuated customs.
- The Kyrgyz Republic is a landlocked nation, covered by mountains imparting its boundaries to Kazakhstan toward the north, Uzbekistan toward the west, Tajikistan toward the southwest, and China the southeast.
- The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is the biggest city in the country. Bishkek covers a vast space of 49 square miles with a standard population of around 1,250,000.
- Russia included Kyrgyzstan in 1876, and in the year 1991, the nation effectively accomplished its freedom from the Soviet Union.
- In general, the main goal of every student is to pursue additional exams abroad.
- Nowadays, more and more students will pursue MBBS in clinical faculties in Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyzstan's medical colleges beat everyone else on the list of student proclivities for a variety of reasons.
- Basic The reasons are the quality education offered, various learning diagnostics, the opportunity to be innovative or the rigorous faculty as an ideal environment that entices Indian students to study MBBS Kyrgyzstan.
- One of the real advantages of
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the cost factor. You will see that the education spending is less compared to part of private medical colleges in India.
- In Kyrgyzstan you can find numerous medical colleges recognized by MCI and world organizations like WHO.
- The language of instruction in medical schools in Kyrgyzstan is English.So, Indian students will have no problem studying in Kyrgyzstan medical colleges.
- The nature of medical education in Kyrgyzstan is excellent and the universities in this country have a fantastic base.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- There are also many WHO and other publications available on human resource development for health.
- No donation or capitation fee is required for admission in university.
- Low tuition fees and affordable living cost at low expenses.
- Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a dream of any medical student because Ukraine has top medical universities and sees graduates from all over the world including India who want to study MBBS abroad.
- Above all, the degree is recognized and accepted by the MCI which makes it a popular choice amongst Indian students who want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
- It is considered to be the most prestigious course that a medical student can pursue.
- No other entrance test for admission in university.
- Medium of teaching is English.
- lways on time, Safe and time-consuming, Better Environment, Reduce Traffic, Reduce pollution, It can teach time management, Money saver.
- Education is provided by trained and qualified staff.
- This college has available all facilities. Just like a big playground, students hostels, gymnasium, etc.
- The university has highly qualified and dedicated teaching staff imparting high quality knowledge.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Eurasian International School of Medicine
- RMC facilitates the scholars in filling up the applying forms with none mistake.
- RMC helps the students in choosing the colleges consistent with the student’s criteria.
- The RMC provide elaborated info to the students and their folks regarding the college.
- RMC helps throughout admission method like in visa, passport, travelling, scholarships, accommodations, etc
- We have a tendency to conjointly help the students in obtaining education loans and insurances easily.
- We have a tendency to utilize best resources to produce best choices for the student’s that matches the parameters of the student’s adore budget, ability, aptitude, and field of interest, and so on.
- We have a tendency to not solely provide the knowledge regarding the school however we do give correct information about the environment, culture, admission process, documents required, etc.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
What facilities are there in the hostels?
All necessary facilities for a comfortable stay are included. The hostel rooms usually have two to three beds (including blankets, pillows and sheets), several desks, some closets, chairs, up to 10 sockets, several lamps (blanket and desk) and central heating. Stable high-speed WiFi is provided free of charge for everyone staying at the hostel or studying at the university. Kitchens and bathrooms are shared The youth hostels have their own laundry and reading rooms
Are there any disadvantages of studying abroad?
The major issue is climate change. Not every Indian student tends to handle the cold climate with ease. It will take some time to get used to new surroundings.
Is the International school of medicine NMC approved?
Yes, the International Higher School of Medicine is NMC & WHO recognized.