About Chita State Medical Academy
Chita State Medical Academy is one of the top government universities which offers excellent education to its students. Established in 1974, the university has over 20000 trained students with 251 teaching staff. There are a total of five faculties in the university and there are professionals to help the students' individuals. Students are provided with the best opportunities to shape their career and lead it towards a bright future. The university will develop you as an individual and boost your confidence level. They will prepare you to give your best in every manner. The university provides the students with a very well designed clinical department with all the necessary equipment which fulfils all the modern requirements.
Russia or the Russian Federation, is a country in the Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It is the largest country in the world, covering over 17,125,191 square kilometres. Russia became an independent country after the dissolution of the Soviet Union in December 1991. It encompasses one-eighth of Earth's inhabitable landmass. Russia is one of the safest countries in the world. Russian people are very friendly and welcoming in nature.
Russia contains Europe’s longest river, the Volga, and its largest lake, Ladoga. The country also is home to the world’s deepest lake, Baikal. The country recorded the world’s lowest temperature outside the North and South poles.
Affiliation And Recognition of Chita State Medical Academy
These are the renowned bodies who have given recognition the Chita State Medical Academy
- Chita State Medical University is recognized by MCI and WHO. It is affiliated with the Ministry of Education and Science, Russia.
Why Study MBBS At Chita State Medical Academy?
There are various reasons why you should choose Chita State Medical Academy to study MBBS Some of the reasons are
- The university has excellent education standards. You'll be guided by professionals at every step. The faculty members are well-educated and student friendly.
- The education cost is very affordable. A student from a middle- class family can also complete education with different scholarships or education loans there.
- The mode of teaching is English. The whole course is taught in English so that the students won't face any language issues.
- Russia is one of the safest countries in the world. Crime rate is very low in the country. Students won't have any security issues during their stay in Russia.
- There are many internship programs that are organised by the university, so that the students can practically practice what they have learnt.
- The University has a good number of Indian students currently studying and staying there.
Quick Highlights Of About Chita State Medical Academy
Advantages Of Study MBBS In Chita State Medical Academy
- There is no need for an entrance exam and no donation.
- The degree has worldwide acceptance.
- The fee is very low and subsidized and affordable compared to other countries. It is between 4 lakhs to 8 lakhs for a year.More than this, the cost of living is economical.
- The course can study in English: Study medicine at Chita State Medical Academy is a good option for Indian students because most universities use English to teach.
- Students get Opportunity to get Dual Diploma: The students have signed the Bologna declaration so that the students who want to study medicine MBBS in Chita State Medical Academy get dual diplomas through their joint program with other universities in foreign countries.
- It has a European standard of living and an Indian mess is available.
- There is an Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test: so that the students studying MBBS in Russia get trained for MCI Screening Test, and they get to practice in India with no additional cost.
- Transportation is comparatively cheaper.
Duration Of MBBS In Chita State Medical Academy
The duration of the MBBS program at the University is 6 years. The mode of teaching preferred is English & Russian. Most commonly, English is used for teaching. There is 1 year of internship period which is mandatory.
Faculties of Chita State Medical Academy
- Faculty of General Medicine
Faculty of Dentistry/Stomatology
Faculty of Paediatrics
Faculty of Higher Nursing Education
Faculty of Training and Internship
Chita State Medical Academy Ranking 2023-24
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Chita State Medical Academy
The eligibility criteria for taking admission at Chita State Medical Academy are as follows.
- The students must be more than 17 years in age.
Students must qualify for the NEET UG examination.
Students must be aware of the English language.
Individuals must have PCB as the main subject in their 12th standard.
They must have secure 50% + marks in their 12th standard.
They must be familiar with all aspects of biology.
Chita State Medical Academy Admission Process
Chita State Medical Academy's admission process to study the MBBS course is detailed below:
- Step1: Visit the official website of the University.
- Step2: Fill the application form for admission.
- Step3: Scan all the necessary documents and complete the admission form with all the attached to copy it.
- Step4: Wait for 3 to 5 working days.
- Step5: Within 3 to 5 days call letters will get generated and mailed to the registered email address.
- Step6: After receiving the mail, pay the fees.
- Step7: After paying the fees, apply for a Visa, and wait for the duration until it gets approved.
- Step8: After your visa approval, you are ready to fly for MBBS in Russia at the University.
Document Required For Chita State Medical Academy Admission
Make sure to keep the documents up to date and get them verified by the ministry of external affairs.
Steps to apply for a visa
- Copy of passport
10th mark sheet
12th mark sheet
NEET report card
Application form receipt
Passport size photographs
When you are applying for MBBS in Russia, a visa is an important document, and you are required to follow these steps
Check out the eligibility criteria and get all the documents available.
- Scan all the important documents.
- After scanning all the documents, you need to fill out the application form right there on the official website.
- Pay the fees.
- After paying the fees, wait until you receive a confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, you need to visit the regional office for verification.
- After the verification procedure has been completed, you need to wait until you receive the visa.
- After receiving a visa, you can simply go for MBBS in Russia.
MBBS Syllabus at Chita State Medical Academy
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at Chita State Medical Academy are as follows-
Facilities At Chita State Medical Academy
There are some other facilities available for the students from the University:
Geyser for Hot and Coldwater
Cooking gas for cooking their food
During the vacation period, if the student doesn't go back to their home country, they can stay back at the hostel. All the facilities will be available for them.
Why MBBS in Russia?
Russia is economically cheap for students yet one of the preferred choices for international students to study MBBS abroad for the following reasons:
- Russia is one of the top countries to have an excellent education system.
- The mode of teaching and communication is completely in English so that the students won't face any problem.
- Russia is the most preferred destination for Indian students to study abroad.
- The country provides excellent education at affordable costs with low living expenses as well.
- Most of the Russian Universities are approved by the WHO & NMC.
- The student gets all the top class world facilities there.
- The Russian cities provide a student friendly environment to students from India and other foreign countries.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
Studying in Russia is a beneficial choice for students wanting to pursue higher studies in MBBS in foreign. A few of these attractive benefits are listed below:
- A student with a Russian degree gets a chance to work in other European countries as well.
- The admission and registration process in Russian Universities is very easy.
- Most of the Russian Universities provide admission to the students without any entrance exams.
- The cost of living is very low.
- Russian Universities provide more exposure and international opportunities to the students.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Chita State Medical Academy
- RMC Educational Service Centre helps the students in filling the forms with utmost care and sincerity.
- We provide the students with all the necessary information like the admission procedure, visa application and expenses during the students stay etc.
- We are available all the time in case the students face any difficulty or doubt.
- We also assist the students in getting education loans and scholarships.
- We use all the authentic sources to help the students choose the perfect option for them.
- We provide you with the accurate information about eligibility criteria, qualifications, the process of admission requirements, arrival procedure and much more.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you also require an IELTS/ TOEFL score for admission?
No, you only require NEET scores for admission.
Is there any entrance exam to get admission in Chita State Medical Academy?
No, you can direct admission if you have 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and NEET score.
Do you also need to give any kind of donation or gift to get admission?
You don't have to give any donation for the admission.
Is Russia good for studying MBBS?
Russia is amongst the top countries to study MBBS with Universities recognized and approved by WHO and NMC.
Is it possible to work while studying in Russia?
Yes, you can work during your studies but it shouldn't have any effects on your studies.
Are there any kind of scholarships available for the students?
Yes, there are some scholarships available for the deserving students. You can check about it on the official University website.