About Ala-Too International University
It was established in 1996. The university offers graduate, master’s, and doctoral programs. It is often ranked as one of Kyrgyzstan’s most prestigious universities.
English is the primary medium of instruction at the university. However, some classes are taught in Russian and a few other classes are taught in Turkish.
The Ala-Too International University is funded and run by the global Islamic education. Following the 2016 Turkish coup d’état attempt, which the Turkish government blames on Gülen, the university changed its name from the International Atatürk-Alatoo University to the Ala-Too International University, appointed a Kyrgyz rector, and generally started to position itself more as a local institution.
Affiliation and Recognition of Ala-Too International University
Ala-Too International University is accredited by many medical bodies such as:
- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization(WHO)
Why study MBBS at Ala-Too International University?
Go through the favourable reasons why students urge to study MBBS at Ala-Too International University :
- In the first two years, the Medical Sciences program utilizes the undergraduate core curriculum with courses in various areas of natural sciences, humanities and social sciences to broaden academic experience and to help students develop the knowledge, skills and attributes needed for the successful completion of the program.
- In the first half of the third year, students will take courses in the area of biomedical sciences to prepare them for the advanced courses to be taken in their fourth year of study.
- In addition, the second half of the third year will be dedicated to a capstone project that will help students develop their research skills by designing a research study in the area of biomedical sciences, conducting experiments and collecting, interpreting, statistically analyzing and presenting the obtained data.
- The fourth year will be dedicated to more advanced courses that are taught in the first year of medical school. This approach will allow students to obtain knowledge and understanding of complex pathological processes in health and disease.
- The Board of Trustees of the University is the governance body that is in charge of general management of the University's activities.
- Study MBBS at Ala-Too International University for Indian students will be easy on pockets as the fees is affordable.
Quick highlights about Ala-Too International University
Advantages of MBBS at Ala-Too International University
- Low cost medical colleges located in Ukraine
Affordable cost of living and accommodation
Medium of instruction – English
MCI listed universities
High quality of education
WHO recognized universities
NEXT/FMGE coaching also provided by universities
A better alternative for Indian students
IELTS or TOEFL not required to get admission in MBBS.
Duration of MBBS program in Ala-Too International University
The duration of the medical degree at Ala-Too International University is 6 years.
- The students must undergo theoretical and practical classes during 5 years of MBBS course in English language of instruction.
- After successfully completing the medical course the students are involved In 1 year of internship compulsory.
Faculty at Ala-Too International University
These are the 8 education and research institutes and 2 faculties into which the university is divided:
- Economics and Law
History and Philosophy
Social Work and Art
Ukrainian Philology and Social Communications
Physics, Mathematics, and Computing and Information Systems
Physical Education, Sports, and Health
- Computer Science
Intelligent and Control Systems
Ala-Too International University ranking 2022-23
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Ala-Too International University
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS:
- The candidates must be 17 years above or take admission before 31st December to do MBBS.
- Every candidate must score more than 50% in HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course in Ala-Too International University .
Ala-Too International University Admission Process
- Step 1. Fill up the online admission forms on the official website of Ala-Too International University.
- Step 2. The Applicants must submit all important academic documents.
- Step 3. Candidates will get the invitation letter within 2 weeks of time.
- Step 4. After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
- Step 5. With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
- Step 6. Get the valid passport and fly for your dreams
Document Required For Ala-Too International University Admission
The following documents are required –
- SSC mark sheet
HSC mark sheet
NEET report card
Copy of Passport
Valid Student Visa
7 Passport size photos
Tuition fee payment receipt
MBBS Syllabus at Ala-Too International University
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at Ala-Too International University are as follows-
Hostel and Accommodation at Ala-Too International University
- The rooms at the hostels provided by Ala-Too International University are clean and hygienic
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls
- The environment of the area is very calm so that the students can study calmly and can also enjoy the serenity
- There are attached bathrooms and many such other facilities are there
- There are 3 hostels spread in 44512 sq.m. which can accommodate 3344 students
- Kitchen is available where students can cook whatever they want to
- The rooms are well furnished
- There is high security
- Students can receive counselling and health services.
- Students will get 24 * 7 Wi-Fi facility in the hostel.
Why Pursue Your MBBS Studies in Kyrgyzstan
- For 6 years, we will be associated with you for your requirements like visa extension, documents, hostel changes, etc.
- We have a local office in Kyrgyzstan’s and you can contact our representative anytime for any issues.
- Your BMU consultant will always be in touch with you also.
- Unlike, several other consultants our charges are transparent and clearly mentioned in the public domain like BMU website, brochure and app.
- In addition to diverse educational facilities, the greatest MCI approved colleges in Kyrgyzstan’s offer a blending of civilizations and sharing of cultural values.
- On-campus and off-campus housing options are available that suit all living requirements.
- International students will be housed in hostels of international standards.
- The curriculum and courses taught will be same as in other nations. The entire area will be covered, just like the others.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- There are also many WHO and other publications available on human resource development for health.
- No donation or capitation fee is required for admission in university.
- Low tuition fees and affordable living cost at low expenses.
- Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a dream of any medical student because Ukraine has top medical universities and sees graduates from all over the world including India who want to study MBBS abroad.
- Above all, the degree is recognized and accepted by the MCI which makes it a popular choice amongst Indian students who want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
- It is considered to be the most prestigious course that a medical student can pursue.
- No other entrance test for admission in university.
- Medium of teaching is English.
- lways on time, Safe and time-consuming, Better Environment, Reduce Traffic, Reduce pollution, It can teach time management, Money saver.
- Education is provided by trained and qualified staff.
- This college has available all facilities. Just like a big playground, students hostels, gymnasium, etc.
- The university has highly qualified and dedicated teaching staff imparting high quality knowledge.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Ala-Too International University
During the application process, the RMC Educational Service Centre will help students in completing their applications and responding to any questions they may have. We assist candidates in seeking admission to Kyrgyzstan by assisting them with the admissions process. We can assist you with finding universities, guides, scholarships, visas, and travel as part of the admissions process. We will help students who are having trouble. We can aid you in determining which colleges are most suited to your budget, interests, abilities, and other factors. We can assist you with scholarships, as well as loan and insurance clarification.
We will assist you with locating an MBBS program in another country. Without any donations, we can get you into institutions all around the world. We can assist you in determining one of the country's finest institutions to visit. We have a consultant team on hand to assist you with any issues, uncertainties, or worries you may have during the admissions process, or with anything else relating to admission.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I choose which disciplines to study?
the Ala-Too International University provides an individual educational trajectory for students. It means that the student can choose the types, forms and pace of education, a list of disciplines, minor program (choice of individual interrelated disciplines from other educational programs), teaching methods and tools, practice base.
Does the University help with employment?
Ala-Too International University is actively involved in the job search for graduates. IHU maintains partnerships with leading Kazakhstan’s companies and guarantees employment after successful completion of educational programs.
Where can I build a career after studying at the University?
Graduates of IHU educational programs are successfully employed at leading enterprises of various forms of ownership in Kazakhstan’s and the world. A wide range of educational programs provides an opportunity to be professionally implemented in the legal, economic and IT fields. More information about career prospects can be found on the pages of educational programs.
Does University provide budget places to study?
At the moment, the University does not provide budget places, but we offer to follow the news to find out about discounts, grants and other special offers.