About Quest International University Perak
Quest International University Perak (QIUP) is a private and research institution that was first established under the Higher Educational Institutions Act 555 and is currently under the ownership of Global Integrated Training Associates Sdn Bhd. It is located in Ipoh, Perak which is also recognised as one of the top 10 must-visit places in Asia by Lonely Planet. It’s a promising place for students to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and focusing on leading a complete student life. Other than that, it’s budget-friendly for students with the lower cost of living and accommodation fee compared with other cities in the country.
QI group currently has plans to establish a new campus in a strategic and ecological environment of Bandar Meru Raya to meet the increasing demands of its student enrollment. One aspect of the plan includes having a mixture of residences and commercial edu-city development, and therefore, will be the first of its kind in the country to create an education hub. QIUP’s new campus is expected to be fully complete and running by 2019 and is said to have the capacity to accommodate 10,000 student population.
Quest International University Perak city
The city Ipoh in Malaysia is highly preferred and must-visit tourist destination you will ever love to be at. The best part is – Every single attraction and monument can help you feel the cultural as well as traditional aspects of the region. Moreover, the thing that will also entice you the most is the people, very welcoming and open-hearted to support you all through. However, without tasting local cuisines and delicacies you will feel around the street corners will still make your travel experience halfcompleted! So, make sure that you try and tasty cuisines and you will definitely love great delicacies for sure. And, being an international medical student, if you want to study in the top and leading medical university, ensure that you happen to consider enrolling the Quest International University, Perak for sure! Plan to pursue your MBBS, today!
Side-note: The Quest International University, Perak is one of the leading as well as highly renowned medical universities you will ever think of enrolling into. In fact, it ranks in the top 10 MBBS colleges in Malaysia, meaning you can go for graduation and post-graduation in medicine, including MD in Malaysia after MBBS. And, the reason why it is considered as a good medical university in Malaysia is because of the quality education it providesto students at large. Therefore, plan to pursue your MBBS, today! Get in touch to get you started!
Advantages of Pursuing MBBS in Quest International University, Perak
- Top & Extensively Recognized University
- Quick Admission Process
- Enormous Scientific Lab
- Top Medical University In The World
- Strong & Thorough Medicine Foundation
- Qualified Professors, Teachers & Doctors
- MBBS Degrees Are Recognized Worldwide
- Many Recreational Options
- Amazing Infrastructure With Necessary Labs
Fee Structure of Quest International University Perak 2023-24
Total MBBS Tuition Fees
Documents Require for Admission in Quest International University, Perak
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Health & Medical Certificate
- Passport Sized Photographs
- Letter of Recommendation
- No Criminal Certificate
- Academic Certificates
- Statement of Purpose
- Application Form
Quest International University Perak All Universities Programmes
Foundation Study Options
Undergraduate Study Options
- Foundation in Arts
- Foundation in Business
- Foundation in Science
Postgraduate Study Options
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Environmental Technology
- Master of Arts in Teaching English as a Second Language
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Science (Medical Microbiology)
- Master of Science
- PhD in Business Administration
- PhD in Science
- Doctor in Business Administration
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) TESL
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons)
- Bachelor of Corporate Communication (Hons)
- Bachelor in Culinary Arts (Honours)
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (Honours)
- Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering with Honours
- Bachelor of Environmental Technology (Hons)
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons)
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons) Advertising
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons) Journalism
- Bachelor of Finance (Hons)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Actuarial Sciences
- Bachelor of Special Needs Education (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Biotechnology
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- London Chamber of Commerce & Industry (LCCI Level 4)
Quest International University Perak Scholarships
QIU Foundation & Diploma Programme Scholarship
The requirements for the QIU Foundation & Diploma Programme Scholarship are as stated below:
- The scholarship is applicable to the tuition fees for the Foundation in Arts, Foundation in Science and Foundation in Business programmes.
- Applicants are required to enrol in any of the degree programmes at QIU upon completion of the foundation programme.
- Applicants must ensure the degree programme of choice is available at QIU.
- All other costs/payment such as basic fees, hostel fees and transportation must be paid by the student.
- Applicants are required to pay a sum of RM2,000 in deposit which shall be utilised as Basic Fees when the applicant registers for the degree programme. Any differences will be either be paid by the recipient or refunded to the recipient depending on the amount required for utilisation, if any.
- The scholarship is applicable to the tuition fees for a Diploma programme at QIU.
- ll other costs/payment such as basic fees, hostel fees and transportation must be paid by the student.
Quest International University Student application checklist
- One copy of the student’s passport (all pages). The recommended minimum passport validity is 18 months.
- A copy of the student’s academic transcripts, completion letter and relevant certificates.
- One passport-sized photograph with a WHITE background (35mm x 45mm). (Guidelines »)
- Health Declaration Form. Students from Africa, Central America and South America or who have been in transit for more than 12 hours in an airport in a country where yellow fever may occur are required to provide a Yellow Fever Card.
- An English translation of all documents that are not in English, and a Declaration Letter issued by the student’s home country’s Ministry of Education or respective embassy in Malaysia; if the student’s name or date of birth is not the same as that on their passport and/or academic transcript/certificate.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency e.g. MUET, IELTS or TOEFL
- Application Fee (non-refundable) of RM300.00, payable to Quest International University Perak (QIU)
- Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad
Bank Address: CIMB Bank Berhad,
No 288 & 290,
Jalan Sultan Nazrin Shah, Gunung Rapat
31350 Ipoh, Perak
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
Account Name: Quest International University Perak
Account No: 8601255202
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) only for students from Sudan, Oman and Iran (QIU will apply the NOC for Sudanese, Omanis and Iranian students from their respective embassies in Malaysia)
Obtain an Application Form from the Student Recruitment Division or International Appointed Agents. Alternatively, you can make an online application. Your application should reach us EIGHT (8) weeks before the commencement date of your respective programme.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply online?
Yes, please click on the link –https://tinyurl.com/yasnvg5z
When is the closing date for applications?
Applications take place throughout the year for the Foundation Programmes with three intakes in April, July and September. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as they have their actual results. However, for the Degree Programmes there are only three intakes per year i.e. April/ May, June/July and September/ October.
Are we supposed to pay the tuition fee on the day of registration itself?
Yes, you can or you may pay it earlier to ensure that your place is secured in the University.
What is the mode of payment for the tuition fees?
QIU provides a variety of methods of payment such as cash, money order and postal order. Payment can be made to “Quest International University Perak” under CIMB Bank Account Number: 082500001953103.
How often do I need to pay the tuition fees and how much do I need to pay each time?
The tuition fees can be paid per semester/term and the amount will depend on your programme. (Please refer to Fee Schedule when you visit the University website or email us).
What if I intend to apply for credit transfer?
You can only apply for credit transfer upon admission. This should be dealt directly with the Faculty/Centre concerned. A briefing on credit transfer will be given by the Faculty/Centre during the Orientation Week.
What are the supporting documents that I need before I submit my application?
- Four (4) Passport-Sized Photographs
- Certified True Copy of Identity Card
- Certified True Copy of all Academic Qualification certificates e.g. SPM / O Level / STPM / A Level / CIMP / SAM / Others
- RM100 Application Fee (Non-refundable) for Malaysian Students & RM300 for MBBS
- Hardcopy of Passport-Sized Photographs (white background) or a digital copy.
- One copy of passport (all pages including empty page/cover. Validity of passport must be at least 18 months.
- Certified True Copy of all Academic Qualification certificates e.g. SPM / O Level / STPM / A Level / CIMP / SAM / Others
- Health Declaration Form.
- Students from Africa, Central America and South America or students who have been in transit for more than 12 hours in an airport in a country where yellow fever may occur are required to provide a Yellow Fever Card.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) for student from Sudan only. This document will be applied by our International Students Office from Sudanese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
- Letter of Eligibility (LOE) for student from Iran. This document will be applied by our International Students Office from Iranian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
- No Objection Letter (NOL) for students from Oman. This document will be applied by our International Students Office from Cultural Attache Office of Embassy of the Sultanate of Oman in Kuala Lumpur
- Letter of Attestation Declaration from respective embassy in Malaysia or Ministry of Education in home country in support of any discrepancy in name or date or birth on the passport and academic transcript/certificate.
- Application Fee (non-refundable) of RM300.00 & RM500.00 for MBBS via Telegraphic Transfer (TT):
- Payee Name : Quest International University Perak (QIUP)
- Bank Name : CIMB Bank Berhad
- Account Number : 8601255202
- Swift Code : CIBBMYKL
Note : Please write applicant’s name on the bank’s transaction slip and send it with the Application Form to QIUP
Who can certify the above documents?
The above documents can be certified by the School Principal, Division A Government Officers or a Commissioner of Oaths.
Does QIU provide hostel accommodation for students? If yes, where are the hostels located?
Yes. QIU does provide hostel accommodation at Alpine Village, Sunway City located about 10 km from the University.
How much is the rental of the accommodation?
*Refundable (subject to terms and conditions)
How far is the accommodation from the QIU?
The accommodation is just about 10 kilometres away from the campus. It may take about 20 minutes by car.
What are the facilities in the hostels?
Alpine Village Apartment is located at Sunway City, Ipoh. Sunway City Ipoh is the single, largest integrated township in Perak spanning 1,400 acres. The gated residential enclave offers a quality living experience for students and is in close proximity to Giant Hypermarket and The Lost World of Tambun Water Park.
Is the security of the hostel at optimum standards?
Yes, there is a security post at the hostel’s entrance with security guards strictly monitoring strictly movements of vehicles in and out of the area. There is also a hostel warden to monitor the movement of students in the hostel and QIU has also stationed its own guards to assist the warden to monitor all the hostel units.
Can the parents, friends, or relatives visit the students?
Yes, they can, upon registering as visitors at the security post and with permission of the security guards. But visitors are strictly forbidden to enter residential blocks of the opposite sexes. Arrangements have been made at the main lobby / wi-fi room for parents to meet their children.
Can the students cook in their hostels?
Yes, some light cooking is allowed.
Can I choose my housemates?
Yes. You may submit your request for the hostel management’s consideration.
What is the cost of living at Ipoh city?
Depending on personal lifestyles, the cost of living in Ipoh City ranges from RM300 – RM400 (excluding accommodation) per month.