About Termez State University
Termez State University is located in the city of Termez, Uzbekistan. Termez University is one of the biggest universities that are present in Uzbekistan. The university was established in 1992. The university has excellent international contacts and relations. The campus satisfies all the needs, demands, and requirements of foreign students. There are around 630 qualified professionals at this university. The classes are held in several languages that are as follows: Uzbek, Russian, English, German and Tajik. It is one of the most prestigious universities and provides quality education to students.
Affiliation and Recognition of Termez State University
- Termez State University is recognized by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of Uzbekistan.
- The institute is also recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The college degree is authorized by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Why Study MBBS at Termez State University
The reasons why one should pursue MBBS at Termez State University are as follows:
- The university provides 6-year MBBS including a 1-year internship to the students.
- The internship is mandatory and must be taken by all the students.
- The degree is recognized by WHO.
- The environment of the college helps students in their overall development.
- The MBBS course is affordable and worth it at this university.
- This college is comfortable and feasible for foreign students.
- The fees structure is flexible and convenient for the students.
- The college has a library with a large number of books.
- Seminars and conferences are organized regularly for the students to enhance their knowledge.
- The good international relations of the university make it convenient for the students to pursue education.
Quick highlights about Termez State University
Advantages of MBBS at Termez State University
- After completing MBBS from Termez State University, students can practice medicine in India and the students are accepted in all parts of the world.
- The disciplined environment for the development of the students provides advantages to the students to grow in all aspects of their lives.
- MBBS at Termez State University is economically feasible and affordable.
- The laboratories are well equipped and ventilated and have all the latest technology.
- Guest lectures are also arranged for the students to enhance their knowledge and education.
- Foreign students are welcomed at this university.
- All the modern facilities and requirements are available for the students.
- The college also has highly qualified and trained faculty.
- The medium of education includes English as well and so, language is not a problem for the students.
Duration Of MBBS In Termez State University
The duration of an MBBS course at Termez State University is 5 years. The completion of 5 years is followed by one year of internship for the students. The internship is mandatory as only after the completion of the internship will the student be allowed to practice in different parts of the world.
Faculties of Termez State University
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatric
- Faculty of Dental
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Postgraduate Education
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical
- Faculty of General Practitioners
Termez State University Fees Structure 2022-23
Termez State University ranking
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Termez State University
- The student must have 50% in Physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The student must have studied English in class 12.
- The student must be at least 17 years of age.
- The student must not be more than 25 years of age.
- NEET is mandatory for Indian students to get admission.
- The student must have 50% marks in NEET.
- Students must be well versed in the English language.
- They must have a valid certificate indicating their education.
Termez State University Admission Process
Termez State University admission process is not hard. The following is the method for applying to Termez State University's MBBS programme:
- Step 1: The students must fill the application for the Termez State University, Uzbekistan from the official website.
- Step 2: The candidate must upload scanned copies of their documents.
- Step 3: After filling the admission form, they must meet all the Termez State University, Uzbekistan eligibility criteria.
- Step 4: The candidate is required to appear for the NEET entrance exam.
- Step 5: After the entrance exam, candidates must meet the cutoff list released by the university.
- Step 6: Once the application is accepted and the candidate meets the cutoff, then the student will receive an invitation from the college.
- Step 7: The student should submit their original passport.
- Step 8: The student should apply for a student visa after receiving the invitation letter.
- Step 9: At last, the student is required to report to the institution for consultation and getting admission.
- Step 10: Also, Termez State University, Uzbekistan admission fees must be paid accordingly.
Document Required For Termez State University Admission
- Passport size Photographs
- Original and a copy of Age Proof
- Original and a copy of 10th class mark sheet
- Original and a copy of 12th class mark sheet
- NEET scorecard
- Filled admission form
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Application form submitted
- Invitation letter
- Nationality certificate
- Medical documents
- VISA application
Syllabus of MBBS in Termez State University
Hostel And Accommodation At Termez State University
Termez State University, Uzbekistan is one of the best medical universities and the security of the students is the utmost priority of the college. Termez State University, Uzbekistan hostels are fully furnished. The rooms are well maintained, accommodated, and ventilated. The hostel has a good infrastructure and is maintained well. The hostel has discipline and rules which every student is required to strictly follow. A mess facility is also available for the students to ensure their health and nutrition.
Some of the facilities provided by the college are:
- Sports complex
- Bus stand
- Girls hostel
- Boys hostel
- Medical facilities
- Well equipped laboratories
- Demonstration room
- Internet connection
Why MBBS in Uzbekistan?
- Uzbekistan has some of the top medical universities which offer high-class education and world-class facilities to the students.
- MBBS degree from Uzbekistan is recognized by WHO.
- Uzbekistan has a beautiful and pleasant environment.
- The degree provided to the student is recognized all over the world.
- Uzbekistan is a well-settled country that makes it convenient for students from India to visit for their studies.
- Education is a crucial aspect for all students and MBBS in Uzbekistan is one of the most sought-after options for students.
- The medium of instruction is English which makes it ideal for foreign students.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Uzbekistan
- You get the Worldwide acceptable MBBS degree.
- Positive networking and exposure is another benefit.
- The universities are recognized by WHO.
- The living and food cost is also affordable in Uzbekistan.
- Other medical education that is offered by Uzbekistan includes General medicine, Dentistry, Pharmaceuticals, Nursing, and Pediatrics.
- Scholarships are given to meritorious students to fund their education.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Termez State University
- RMC Educational Service Centre aims at helping the students in all the aspects of admission.
- We will provide all the necessary guidance for MBBS admission to Termez State University, Uzbekistan.
- We assist the students starting from the form filling till the final admission.
- We also believe in the right career choice for the students and it is our goal to give students the right choices and options available for them.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the address of Termez State University?
The address of Termez state university is 43 Barkamol Avlod Street, Termez, Surkhandarya Region, 190111 Uzbekistan.
Is Termez State University, Uzbekistan a good college for foreign students?
Termez State University is one of the best and idle universities for students in Uzbekistan.
Is this college approved by MCI?
Termez State University, Uzbekistan is approved by MCI.
Is there an entrance exam to get admission?
You have to give the NEET entrance exam to get admission to this university.
What if I have not given TOEFL or IELTS?
No, there is no requirement to give TOEFL or IELTS exam to get admission to the central medical college.
Is there any scholarship available for the students?
Yes, the college gives scholarships to meritorious students.
What are the MBBS fees of Termez State University, Uzbekistan?
Termez State University, Uzbekistan fees are around 15 to 20 lacs per annum.