About Saratov State Medical University
Saratov State Medical University is one of the prominent and oldest government medical universities offering medical education at an affordable cost to all the international students. The University is located in the city of Saratov and was established in the year 1909. The University was founded by Professor Vassily Razumovsky and was appointed as the first rector of the University.
The first medical batch was started in the year 1909 with 93 students and all of them were males. The first international batch was enrolled in 1991 with a large number of Indian medical aspirants.
Since its foundation, Saratov State Medical University has followed the classical system of teaching medicine, which majorly comprises of detailed powerful theoretical lectures in the field of knowledge and subsequent practical training in various clinical departments.
The course duration of MBBS at Saratov State Medical University is of six years. Saratov State Medical University is globally recognized by various medical council bodies including MCI (Medical Council of India) and is also enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
The degree awarded by Saratov State Medical University is recognized globally and thus medical graduates from Saratov State Medical University are eligible to practice their medical career in any country of the world, only after qualifying the FMGE of that country.
Every year, more than 500 students enroll in the University. Currently, the University has more than 1500 international students coming from various parts of the world to study MBBS at Saratov State Medical University.
At present, Saratov State Medical University is a modern center of education, science, and culture in the region.
Affiliation And Recognition of Saratov State Medical University
The Saratov State Medical University has been affiliated and recognized by the various medical council bodies:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- International Directory of Medical Education (IMED)
- United States Department of Education and General Medical Council of Great Britain.
Why Study MBBS At Saratov State Medical University?
The reasons why one should pursue MBBS at Saratov State Medical University are as follows:
- Saratov State Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
- The MBBS course at Saratov State Medical University lasts for six years.
- The language of instruction for all foreign students at Saratov State Medical University is English.
- The internship at Saratov State Medical University lasts one year.
Quick Highlights Of About Saratov State Medical University
Advantages Of Study MBBS In Saratov State Medical University
- Saratov State Medical University offers a lively and vibrant environment that helps students to study in a conducive environment. The University aims for the overall development of every student and thus organizes various cultural, sports and personality development programs such as student exchange program, conferences, debates and other.
- The University has a student center where all local and international students gather together to foster new friendships.
- All major Indian national festivals are celebrated inside the hostel and University premises so that students don’t miss the feeling of home.
- The University offers cozy and comfortable accommodations to all international students. The rooms are allocated on a twin sharing basis of the same genders. All the rooms are equipped with amenities that are essential for a comfortable living.The hostel has a central heating and cooling system along with the laundry facility.
- There is a kitchen available on every floor giving students the option of self-cooking.
- Parents don’t have to worry about the security of their children as the hostel premises in under CCTV surveillance; moreover, girls’ hostel is under the supervision of female wardens.
Duration Of MBBS In Saratov State Medical University
The duration of the MBBS program at the Saratov State Medical University is six years. Students will study all of the theories and do laboratory experiments over the course of five years. After passing the final year test, they will begin a one-year internship at clinics in Russia or one of its neighboring countries.
Saratov State Medical University Fees Structure 2023-24
Saratov State Medical University fee structure 2023-24 for MBBS program is shown below:
Faculties of Saratov State Medical University
The faculty is well trained and experienced and is there to help students deal with every difficulty they face in the 6 year’s journey.
These are the faculties as mentioned below –
- Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS)
Faculty of Preventive Medicine
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Stomatology
Faculty of Pediatrics
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Nursing
Faculty of Medical Psychology
Faculty of Economic and Health Care Management
Faculty of Prevocational training
Faculty of Training and Internship
Saratov State Medical University Ranking 2023-24
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Saratov State Medical University
The following are the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS at Saratov State Medical University:
- Students must have cleared NEET exam
- The student must have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The candidate must have completed class 12th with at least 50% from a regular board
- The student must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology at his/her 12th standard.
Saratov State Medical University Admission Process
Saratov State Medical University's admission process to study the MBBS course is detailed below:
- Step1: Applicants should fill the application form available online. They can send the documents via email.
- Step2: Then they have to submit a school leaving certificate, a birth certificate, a copy of passport, and transcripts of records and other necessary documents.
- Step3: Once students submit the above documents, they will receive an admission letter from the university.
- Step4: The Registration Fees should be paid to the University Account or through net banking.
- Step5: The Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation will start issuing the official invitation letter for study on the confirmation of the admission by respective universities.
- Step6: On receiving an admission letter from Russian Federation, students would need to visit the embassy/ consulate of the Russian Federation in your country for a student visa.
Document Required For Saratov State Medical University Admission
Make sure to keep the documents up to date and get them verified by the ministry of external affairs.
- Copy of 12th standard mark sheet
Copy of NEET UG Result
Duly filled application form (online or onsite)
Income proof of parents or guardian
Passport size photos
Photocopy of valid passport.
High school academic transcript.
English proficiency test certificate.
HIV reports and medical insurance by recognized hospital
MBBS Syllabus at Saratov State Medical University
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at Saratov State Medical University are as follows-
Hostel And Accommodation At Saratov State Medical University
- The Saratov State Medical University offers cozy and comfortable accommodations to all international students.
- The rooms of the hostel are allocated on a twin sharing basis of the same genders.
- All the rooms of the hostel are equipped with basic amenities that are essential for a comfortable living.
- The hostel has a central heating and cooling system to suit the changing weather of the city.
- There is a kitchen available on every floor where students can cook their own food. The laundry facility is also provided at the hostels.
- As the hostel premises are under CCTV surveillance, parents don’t have to worry about the security of their children.
- Moreover, girls’ hostels are under the supervision of female wardens.
Why MBBS in Russia?
These are the following reasons listed below-
- There are about 57 medical universities in Russia and 12 of them offer MBBS education in Middle English.
- One of them is that the ranking of medical universities in the Pacific state is also high.
- As one of the best educated countries in the world, Russia has a really good education system.
- Russia is considered the best in the world for MBBS education. Russia occupies almost 30 places among the 100 best medical universities in the world, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
- All of the top universities listed in W.H.O and M.C.I are helping Indian students practice anywhere in the world including India.One of them is that Pacific State Medical University's ranking is too high.
- The average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 and 5 lakh which is very low.
- It is low because the Russian government grants an education grant.
- Students can also try different ways to qualify for free classes, as they can participate in Olympic Games organized by Russian universities, winners can be admitted to university without entrance exams, and they can prepare for free classes.
- Comfortable with less expensive groceries and less expensive utilities. Russia is a safe country compared to other countries due to strict laws.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
- The cost of tuition is reasonable. There is no requirement for donations to order to get admission. Each year, the colleges will announce their course prices.
- Medical universities in Russia are completely accredited by MCI, WHO, and other organizations, and have experienced faculty who are available to help students at any time, as well as welcome those who respect education.
- The finest MCI approved institutions in Russia provide mixing of civilizations and exchange of cultural values in addition to different educational opportunities.
- There are on-campus and off-campus housing alternatives available to meet everyone's needs.
- International students will be accommodated in hostels of international standards, with the same curriculum and courses taught as in other countries. The entire area will be covered, just like the others.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Saratov State Medical University
- RMC helps the students in choosing the colleges consistent with the student’s criteria.
- The RMC provide elaborated info to the students and their folks regarding the college.
- RMC helps throughout admission method like in visa, passport, travelling, scholarships, accommodations, etc
- We have a tendency to conjointly help the students in obtaining education loans and insurances easily.
- We have a tendency to utilize best resources to produce best choices for the student’s that matches the parameters of the student’s adore budget, ability, aptitude, and field of interest, and so on.
- We have a tendency to not solely provide the knowledge regarding the school however we do give correct information about the environment, culture, admission process, documents required, etc.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Is vegetarian food available at Saratov State Medical University?
Yes, Vegetarian food is available in the campus canteen of Saratov State Medical University.
Is it worth studying MBBS at Saratov State Medical University?
Yes, If you want to pursue an MBBS career, then Saratov State Medical University Russia is the best choice as the University provides high quality of education with a low fee structure along with all modern educational Equipment.
Is medical degree valid in other countries
Yes, The medical degree is valid in another country after completing the MBBS course from the Saratov State Medical University, you can easily practice in any country of your choice.