Rangpur Community Medical College
Rangpur Community Medical College is a prestigious Private Medical College located in Pirzabad, on the western fringes of Rangpur, Bangladesh. Rangpur Community Medical College is a leading and prestigious college in Bangladesh, affiliated with the University of Rajshahi and established in 2008 and situated at Medical East Gate, Health City Rd, Rangpur, Bangladesh.
Within a short period, they have achieved their committed target and served the best to their student as promised. Rangpur Community Medical College is proud to have students not only nationally but also internationally. Their 50% of total students are foreign students pursuing MBBS & BDS courses in their respective colleges.
Affiliation and Recognition of Rangpur Community Medical College
- Rangpur Community Medical College is affiliated with the University of Rajshahi
- It is recognized under MCI and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)
- Permission by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoH&FW) of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
Why Study MBBS at Rangpur Community Medical College
Candidates will get the following advantages of studying medicine program at Rangpur Community Medical College
- Rangpur Community Medical College provides MBBS to medical students from Bangladesh as well as international students who want to study medicine in foreign universities.
- The total duration of the MBBS program at Rangpur Community Medical College in Bangladesh is 5 years, plus a one-year mandatory internship.
- The Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council recognizes the degree.
- The Rangpur Community Medical College campus is well connected by all modes of transportation and is only a short distance from excellent dining and shopping options.
- The college has well-equipped residential hostels for students near the college, as well as a dining hall and provisions for group dining where healthy and nutritious food is served.
- Bangladeshi cuisine is very similar to Indian cuisine, making it very easy for Indian students to adjust.
- The disease pattern of patients in Bangladesh is also very similar to the disease pattern of patients in India. This is an added benefit for students.
Quick highlights about Rangpur Community Medical College
Advantages of MBBS in Rangpur Community Medical College
Consider the following benefits of enrolling in Rangpur Community Medical College
for your MBBS education:
- Rangpur Community Medical College in Bangladesh is one of the best colleges in the country.
- This Bangladesh medical college is affiliated with Rajshahi University. It is one of the best universities in Bangladesh, and it guarantees quality education.
- Rangpur Community Medical College in Bangladesh offers a one-year internship that allows you to gain valuable experience while also organizing seminars.
- This medical college in Bangladesh has a comfortable hostel. Rangpur Community Medical College, Bangladesh hostel is kept clean and has an excellent mass setup.
- The canteen at Rangpur Community College in Bangladesh is excellent. The food is prepared in sanitary conditions.
- There is also Indian food available at the college. If you dislike college food, you can easily find it near Rangpur Community Medical College.
- Rangpur Community Medical College offers a significant tuition discount if you are a resident of a SAARC country.
- MDI recognizes this college.
- Rangpur community medical college is recognized by WHO, which means that graduates from Rangpur community medical college are eligible to practice anywhere in the world, including India.
- Rangpur Medical College offers a variety of sports to learn.
- This college staff is from a well-known university.
- Rangpur Medical College staff communicates and instructs students in English, making it easy for them to understand.
- This college has a large number of Indian students, which makes the environment conducive to learning.
Duration of Study in Rangpur Community Medical College
Rangpur Community Medical College offers a five-year medical program in English. Students from all over the world will gain not only theoretical knowledge but also an understanding of the practical side of medicine from our dedicated and highly qualified faculty members. Students must complete a year of mandatory internship at the end of their MBBS program.
Internships can be completed at Rangpur Community Medical College or in one's home country.
Faculties of Rangpur Community Medical College
- Faculty of General Medicine.
- Faculty of Obstetrics.
- Faculty of Cardiology.
- Faculty of Nephrology.
- Faculty of Neurology.
- Faculty of Dermatology.
Rangpur Community Medical College Fees Structure 2023-24
- $1 = Rs.80(it may vary)
- Mentioned fee are approximate and it may change as per the change in currency
Rangpur Community Medical College
Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS at Rangpur Community Medical College
Medical students must achieve the following basic prerequisites to get MBBS seats at Rangpur Community Medical College:
- The students seeking to apply should be 17 years of age or above by 31st July.
- Students should have cleared 10th and 12th securing marks more than 60% or 7 GPA.
- Qualifying NEET exam is an essential criterion for admission.
- Applicants have to go under gross medical examination as students having physical, mental, and refractory disorders can’t be admitted.
Admission Process of Rangpur Community Medical College
Rangpur Community Medical College
admission procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: Candidates must complete the application form and attach all required documents.
- Step 2: Candidates must submit scanned copies of their high school diplomas and other documents.
- Step 3: Selected students will soon receive an offer letter from Popular Medical College.
- Step 4: Selected students must pay tuition for the MBBS program.
- Step 5: Candidates should apply for visas as soon as possible.
- Step 6: Following the completion of the visa processing time, each student will be issued a passport to fly.
Documents required for admission at Rangpur Community Medical College
- Certificates of SSC and HSC/equivalent exams
- Photographs in passport size
- Form of application
- Certificate of transfer
- National identification card medical certificate
- Bank receipt with a valid passport
- NEET scores on a valid passport
- Passing certificate Invitation letter
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Migration
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of HIV testing
- Report on Covid-19
- Certificate of transfer
- Police Clearance Certificate
MBBS syllabus of Rangpur Community Medical College
Hostel and Accommodation at Rangpur Community Medical College
Popular Medical College has an exemplary Hostel with proper sanitation and hygiene. There are separate hostels for Boys and Girls. The hostel is guided under strict supervision for ensuring the safety of students. Some other features are: -
- Located in Urban areas so, the quite good transportation system is available
- High-security standard
- Reading Rooms
- Cafeteria – it provides Indian foods as a large number of Indians study there.
- Hostel is mainly 2 bedded and spacious to live in
- It provides a good study surrounding.
- Cost of living in Bangladesh is quite low so, the hostel fees fit in the pocket.
- Equipped with modern amenities and ultra-modern infrastructure for accommodation.
- Internet, laundry, college canteen, Mess at each block, and other basic things are available.
- 24-hour hospital, police, total security, water supply, etc. Services
- Provide other facilities like library, research labs, sports complexes, extracurricular centres
The low cost of living is a significant benefit for international students who choose to study in Bangladesh. The entire cost of lodging, whether on-campus or off-campus, is quite low. While the real cost of living will vary depending on where you live and your lifestyle, students will be relieved to learn that Dhaka is one of the least costly cities in the world to live in. A monthly budget of US$300 will provide most students with a pretty comfortable existence in Bangladesh.
Your food and housekeeping costs are projected to be between $150 and 225 USD. This is based on (US$5-7.50) per day for three meals. Naturally, if you prepare and divide the costs with your buddies, it will be less expensive. Local foods such as rice and noodles cost between (US$0.5-2.50) at food booths or coffee cafes. Dinner in a mid-range restaurant will cost between US$2.5 and $5.
Laundry and clothing
Laundry charges such as washing and drying at a self-service laundromat cost roughly US$ 1 per time. Clothing costs vary depending on your preferences and how frequently you buy new outfits.
Students who live on or near campus may not have to travel to and from classes. Other types of travel, on the other hand, may cost around (US$ 10-20) each month.
Bangladesh's mobile phone packages are quite competitive. The amount you spend will be determined by your use and the promotional package you select. The average student may spend between $3.50 and $10.50 each month.
Books, reading materials, and stationery
The expected cost of books and stationery every semester should be approximately (US$12.50-25), although this can vary greatly depending on the course you have signed up for as well as the quantity and character of projects in your system.
Your monthly personal costs are primarily determined by your lifestyle. The cost, however, is projected to be between (US$25) and (US$50).
Why MBBS in Bangladesh
- The educational standard is highly high and equivalent to that of other industrialized countries.
- In comparison to other nations throughout the world, the cost of the entire MBBS degree in Bangladesh is fairly reasonable.
- Graduates from Bangladesh's medical colleges have the option to attend a variety of foreign seminars and conferences. This contributes to their success as doctors.
- Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh provide world-class education with high-quality standards and well-experienced faculty.
- MCI recognizes the MBBS degree and other medical degrees received from a Bangladesh medical university. Students from India might return to work in their home country.
- The accommodations are extremely reasonably priced and have good quality standards and services.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- The MBBS degree awarded by a Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and widely acknowledged worldwide.
- There is no entrance exam necessary for admission, making the admission procedure simpler.
- Admission to a medical college in Bangladesh does not need a contribution.
- Students studying medicine in Bangladesh have the option to intern at some of the world's greatest international corporations and hospitals.
- Students are given practicals and exercises to help them enhance their abilities.
- The standard of infrastructure, education, and housing are equivalent to that of other industrialized countries.
- The hospitals have excellent infrastructure and technology.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Rangpur Community Medical College
RMC education is one of the best for those who want to study mbbs abroad. We guide and support the students to study MBBS and shape the future students. We supported more than 10,000 students to get admission in abroad universities without any donation charges with good facilities. We also guide students step by step for admission and also give guidance for visa processing. Our best consultants are always ready to provide you with the most accurate and effective guidance to study abroad.
Popular MBBS Destinations for Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there any language barrier during MBBS at Rangpur Community Medical College?
No, there is no language barrier.
Are there any other facilities at Popular Medical College?
Yes, the university provides a library, housing, sports facilities, distance learning services, academic counseling career opportunities, etc.
Is there any opportunity to learn which is provided to students by Popular Medical College?
Yes, the college provides a facility of a paid internship with a stipend of a bare minimum of Rs. 15000.