About Petrozavodsk State University
Petrozavodsk State Medical University Russia was established in 1940. Petrozavodsk State University is a higher education institution which is located in the city of Petrozavodsk, Karelia Republic-Russia. Petrozavodsk State Medical University is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Petrozavodsk State University most famous and the large coeducational higher education institution in Russia.
Petrozavodsk State University Russia offers bachelor courses and master. Petrozavodsk State University includes 12 faculties, 89 departments, 8 educational institutes, 84 laboratories,27 innovative departments . Petrozavodsk State Medical University Russia have famous teaching staff is about more than 600 teachers and professors, 529 Candidate of Sciences and Associate Professors, 139Doctors of Science, and 90 Professors. In Petrozavodsk State Medical study more than 16000 undergraduate and postgraduate students from many countries. MBBS fees structure is very low in Petrozavodsk State Medical University MBBS admission in Russia.
Affiliation And Recognition of Petrozavodsk State University
These are the renowned bodies who have given recognition the Petrozavodsk State University
- World health organization (WHO)
National Medical Commission (NMC)
Recognized by: Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
Aid Status: Public
Why Study MBBS At Petrozavodsk State University?
There are various reasons why you should choosePetrozavodsk State University to study MBBS.
Some of the reasons are
- Petrozavodsk State University fees is low and the infrastructure of the university is really good
- Petrozavodsk State University fees can be easily searched online
- Petrozavodsk State University admission process is fast
- Petrozavodsk State University course duration is of 6 years in which last year if for internship for better knowledge
- Petrozavodsk State University also provides variety of sports to learn
- There are highly qualified teachers in university and Petrozavodsk state medical university admission is also easy.
- There are professors from all highly trusted hospitals
- Petrozavodsk State University admission is beneficial because the university is leader in medical training and postgraduate education retraining in central region Russia
Quick Highlights Of About Petrozavodsk State University
Advantages Of Study MBBS In Petrozavodsk State University
- Low Tuition Fee and Affordable Living Cost.
No Entrance Test for Admission.
MCI Screening Test.
Opportunity to Obtain Dual Diploma.
Easy for International Students to Adapt.
Advanced and Comfortable.
Study in English.
Duration Of MBBS In Petrozavodsk State University
Petrozavodsk State University Institute of Medicine offers a 6 year medical degree in English that includes 5 years of MBBS course and 1 year of internship.
Faculties of Petrozavodsk State University
- Institute of Medicine
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Mining and Geology
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Mathematics and IT
Faculty of Physics and Technology
Faculty of Philology
Faculty of Ecology and Biology
Institute of Foreign Languages
Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology
Institute of History, Political and Social Sciences
Institute of Forestry, Engineering and Construction Sciences
Petrozavodsk State University Ranking 2023-24
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Petrozavodsk State University
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS:
- The candidates must be 17 years above or take admission before 31st December to do MBBS in Russia.
- Every candidate must score more than 50% in HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in Russia.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course in State Medical University.
Petrozavodsk State University Admission Process
Petrozavodsk State University admission process to study MBBS course is detailed below:
- Step1: Fill up the online admission forms on the official website of Petrozavodsk State Medical University.
- Step2: The Applicants must submit all important academic documents.
- Step3: Candidates will get the invitation letter within 2 weeks of time.
- Step4: After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
- Step5: With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
- Step6: Get the valid passport and fly for your dreams
Document Required For Petrozavodsk State University Admission
The following are the key documents students must provide to be admitted to Petrozavodsk State University
- SSC mark sheet
HSC mark sheet
NEET report card
Copy of Passport
Valid Student Visa
7 Passport size photos
Tuition fee payment receipt
MBBS Syllabus at Petrozavodsk State University
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at Petrozavodsk State University are as follows-
Hostel and Accomodation at Petrozavodsk State University Institute of Medicine
Petrozavodsk State Medical University providing offers the best accommodation facilities along with basic amenities required for International Students:
- The University provides hostel accommodation for students necessary furniture and bedding.
- Petrozavodsk state medical university Russia provides hostel to the students which are nearby to the university and hostel are very hygienic and in terms of security very reliable.
- Special attention paid on girl students’ security.
- Petrozavodsk state medical university room in hostel is neat and clean hostel rooms.
- The college has well furnished 5 hostel buildings
- The hostel has library, internet service, health care centre, sports Centre, and a beautiful garden
- The university hostel also has a well sanitized cafeteria
- The university hostel good is cooked in hygienic conditions
- Regular power and water supply is available for students.
- All modern amenities like pillows, blankets, bedsheets, beds, tables and chairs etc. Are available.
- Students will get 24 * 7 Wi-Fi facility in the hostel.
Why MBBS in Russia?
Russia is economically cheap for students yet one of the preferred choices for international students to study MBBS for the following reasons:
- Other disciplines include arts, law, science, special education, medicine, veterinary medicine, nursing, engineering, commerce, hotels and tourism, agriculture and physical education.
- Tuition costs are reasonable. There is no need to submit a donation to get admission.
- The colleges will announce their course prices for each year.
- Medical universities in Russian are appropriately accredited by MCI, WHO, and others, and have expert faculties to assist students at any time, as well as welcome those who value education.
- In addition to diverse educational facilities, the greatest MCI approved colleges in Russia offer a blending of civilizations and sharing of cultural values.
- On-campus and off-campus housing options are available that suit all living requirements.
- International students will be housed in hostels of international standards.
- The curriculum and courses taught will be same as in other nations. The entire area will be covered, just like the others.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
Studying in Russia is a beneficial choice for students wanting to pursue higher studies MBBS in foreign. A few of these attractive benefits are listed below:
- There are also many WHO and other publications available on human resource development for health.
- No donation or capitation fee is required for admission in university.
- Low tuition fees and affordable living cost at low expenses.
MBBS in Russia is a dream of any medical student because Russia has top medical universities and sees graduates from all over the world including India who want to study MBBS.
- Above all, the degree is recognized and accepted by the MCI which makes it a popular choice amongst Indian students who want to study MBBS in Russia.
- MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
- It is considered to be the most prestigious course that a medical student can pursue.
- No other entrance test for admission in university.
- Medium of teaching is English.
- Always on time, Safe and time-consuming, Better Environment, Reduce Traffic, Reduce pollution, It can teach time management, Money saver.
- Education is provided by trained and qualified staff.
- This college has available all facilities. Just like a big playground, students hostels, gymnasium, etc.
- The university has highly qualified and dedicated teaching staff imparting high quality knowledge.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Petrozavodsk State University
Students can apply for direct admission to Russian universities through RMC Education for MBBS in Russia.
RMC Educational Services Centre is one of the major consultants in the field of international studies as it is working for over 20 years in this field and has been experienced for admission in Russian universities through RMC education of India. It has assisted over 10,000 students with their immigration applications in India. Through overseas education, the agency can support you in achieving your goals in the best universities of Russia you just have to prepare your bag and documents. Furthermore, they are credible for all major and minor protocols from profile examination to admissions access, and visa procedures among others. We can be among the settlers in profitable overseas education because of the agency's systematic and experienced working style. With the help of the agency, you'll be able to go forward in the appropriate direction with the open door for the way to your success and many more opportunities in the field.
The agency deals with the following aspects:
- Application process
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Petrozavodsk State medical university good?
Petrozavodsk State University is included in the top 100 best universities in Russia. ... it’s 92 international agreements with foreign universities, research organizations and scientific-and-production companies of Finland, Canada, the USA, good Britain and Italy.
Is Petrozavodsk State Medical University MCI approved?
Petrozavodsk State Medical University is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
What is the MBBS course duration at Petrozavodsk State Medical University Russia?
The MBBS course duration at Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia is 6 Years.
What is the world ranking of Petrozavodsk State Medical University Russia?
The world ranking of Petrozavodsk State Medical University Russia is 2591.