About Orenburg State Medical University
Orenburg State Medical University is located in Orenburg city of Russia and it was established in
the year of 1944 by F.M. Lazarenko as Chkalov Medical Institute. After the decision of the state
committee of Russia on Higher School, this medical institute reorganised into the Orenburg State
Medical University in the year 1994. University provides all the modern technologies and satisfies
all the requirements for higher education. Graduates from this university are taking the lead
position in the public and private institutes in Russia and across the world. This university is a
small, non-profit co-educational higher education institute where 3000+ students are studying and
guided by 500+ professors of the scientific field. Orenburg State Medical University also able to
secure ranked in the top rank among medical universities.
Affiliation And Recognition of Orenburg State Medical University
- The Orenburg State Medical University has an affiliation with the Health Ministry of the
- Orenburg State Medical University has the recognition of the World Health Organization (WHO)
and the National Medical Commission of India (NMC).
Why Study at Orenburg State Medical University?
- Orenburg State Medical University provides 22 different sections for medical education.
- The University has 22 different sections with specialist scientists who are experts in their
- Orenburg State Medical University has several international professors among 500+ professors
who help students to provide world-class medical education.
- The university is WHO recognized so there is no doubt about the validation of the graduation
degree of medical education.
- The University provides English as a medium for teaching medical education.
Quick Highlight About Orenburg State Medical University
Advantages of MBBS At Orenburg State Medical University
- As we know Russia is located in the European continent so after studying MBBS from Orenburg
State Medical University students can have various opportunities.
- Students and professors ratio is good which helps the student to have proper interaction with
- The Orenburg State Medical University is equipped with the latest technologies which provide
students with the opportunity to compete with the world-class.
- The university has a good number of international students which provide the environment to
learn new things across the world.
Duration for MBBS in Orenburg State Medical University
The duration of the MBBS course in the Orenburg State Medical University is 6 years out of which 5
years have classroom training and 1 year which is mandatory for the internship for the practical
Faculties of Orenburg State Medical University
- Eco biology
- Theoretical and practical aspects of Biochemistry and Physiology
- Microbiology, Immunology
- Paediatric surgery
- Internal diseases
- Side issues of clinical medicine (Eye diseases, Neurology, Dermatovenerology,
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Topical issues of paediatric pathologies
- Topical issues of paediatrics
- The English and German languages
- The Latin language
- History of medicine, economic theory, sociology and pedagogics
- Pharmacology and Pharmacy
- Public health and General psychology
- Clinical psychology and psychiatry
- Biophysics and Mathematics
- Topical issues of Hygiene
- Epidemiology and Infectious diseases
Orenburg State Medical University Fees Structure 2023-24
- $1 = Rs.80 (it may vary)
- Mentioned fee are approximate and it may change as per the change in currency
Orenburg State Medical University Ranking 2023-24
Orenburg state medical university world ranking and national ranking in the following table:
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS In Orenburg State Medical University
- Students must be 17 years or more for medical education in Orenburg State Medical University.
- Students must have passed with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Students need to qualify NEET Exam (Only for Indian Students)
- Students should have a good level of understanding in English.
- Students must have their passport.
- The student has to produce an HIV negative test report.
Orenburg State Medical University Admission Process
Below in the given points it has been explained about the Orenburg State Medical University
- Step 1 - student has to select the course in which he/she wants to register.
- Step 2 - student has to fill the form available on the official website of
Orenburg State Medical
- Step 3 - Students need to mail all the documents to the university official mail
- Step 4 - Students will be informed if their application is accepted then the
university sends an
invitation letter to the invitation letter.
- Step 5 - Before going to university, students have to pay a first-year tuition
fee for getting the
visa for medical education.
Documents Required For Orenburg State Medical University Admission Process
- Transfer Certificate
- 6 Passport size photographs
- Migration Certificate
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Medical Council of India’s Eligibility certificate
- HIV (negative) reports and medical insurance.
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Score Card
Orenburg State Medical University Syllabus
Hostel and Accommodation Facility in Orenburg State Medical University
The living cost in the Orenburg State Medical University is low and affordable for the students across the world. Food expenditure is also low and affordable. If students are not comfortable with the hostel he/she can also avail resident facilities outside the hostel easily which are low and affordable and similar to the expenditure in the Indian metro cities like Delhi and Mumbai.
Why MBBS in Russia?
- Russia is one of the most educated countries around the globe which has a very good education system.
- Russia provides English as the medium in many of the universities which do not force students to learn any other language.
- Studying MBBS In Russia is a good option for Indian Students.
- Russia and India currency have the same exchange value.
- Russia provides affordable MBBS education with an affordable cost of living.
- Russia has many Universities which are approved by the WHO & NMC and it provides students with practice all around the world.
- Russia has many cities which provide a friendly environment for Indian and other foreign students.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
- Russia is a European country that provides opportunities for MBBS students to get a job in other European countries.
- Russia has easy application for MBBS education in various universities.
- Many of the Russian Universities provide admission without any entrance exams.
- Living cost in Russia is similar to Indian metro and megacities.
- The Russian Federation provides subsidized education which makes education affordable for national and international students.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Orenburg State Medical University
- RMC Education helps students in filling the application form with utmost care and perfection without making any mistakes.
- We provide only relevant and authentic information required during the admission process like visa, travel, scholarship, accommodations and so on.
- We are always here to help students whenever they feel any type of difficulty within the process and provide guidance and instruction to students
- We will help in getting the perfect course and university for the students which will help students in achieving their dream career.
- We also provide guidance or assistance related to getting loans and insurances.
- We use authentic sources like the official website of the universities to help in choosing the perfect option which matches your preferences and meets your parameters such as budget, aptitude, ability and field of interest.
- We will provide you with the correct information about the environment of the country and universities, eligibility criteria, qualifications, the process of admission requirements, arrival procedure and many more.
Popular MBBS Destinations for Indian Students
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Is Orenburg Medical University good?
Yes, It is approved by the MCI and has the recognition of WHO.
Is Orenburg medical university bilingual?
Yes, Orenburg medical university provides teaching in English as well as the Russian language.
Why does Russia opt for MBBS?
Because Russian Ministry of Health & Education provides subsidized fees which are less in comparison to the western countries.
What is the opportunity in India after completing the MBBS from Orenburg medical university?
Students will be able to practice after the clearing screening test of MCI.