Northern Private Medical College
Northern Private Medical college or NMC is a private medical college located in Rangpur city, Bangladesh. It is one of the oldest medical colleges located in the area. The college provides quality education and medical facilities at affordable rates. The goal of the college is to produce quality medical graduates who can serve humanity. The institute is a leading and comprehensive one. The students must undergo a medical checkup before getting admission to this college. The college has a beautiful and well-maintained campus and infrastructure.
The holistic development of the students is the purpose of the northern private medical college. NMC has good exposure, quality education, the latest technology and opportunities available for their students. The institute also gives amazing placement opportunities to the students so that they can get the best possible exposure to the medical field. Financial help is also given by the college to the students who cannot afford medical education. The students have abundant freedom to explore and grow in this college.
Affiliation and Recognition of Northern Private Medical College
- Northern Private Medical College is affiliated with the Rajshahi medical university.
- The college is approved by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC).
- The college degree is also recognized by WHO and NMC.
Why Study MBBS degree at Northern Private Medical College ?
The reasons why one should pursue MBBS at Northern Private Medical college are as follows:
- The college provides 5-year MBBS with a 1-year internship to the students.
- The internship is mandatory and must be taken by all the students.
- The college is recognised by WHO.
- The environment of the college helps students in their overall development.
- The MBBS course is less expensive at Northern Private Medical College.
- This college is comfortable and feasible for foreign students.
- There is also a hospital present making it convenient for all the students to understand their profession and the community better.
- The college has a library with a large number of books.
- Seminars and conferences are organized regularly for the students to enhance their knowledge.
Quick highlights about Northern Private Medical College
Advantages of MBBS at Northern Private Medical College
Some of the advantages of studying MBBS at Northern Private Medical College are as follows:
- After completing MBBS from Northern Private Medical college, students can practice medicine in India and the students are accepted in all parts of the world.
- The disciplined environment for the development of the students provides advantages to the students to grow in all aspects of their lives.
- MBBS at Northern Private Medical college is economically feasible and affordable.
- The laboratories are well equipped and ventilated.
- Guest lectures are also arranged for the students to enhance their knowledge and education.
- Foreign students are welcomed at this college and it is convenient for the girls.
- All the modern facilities and requirements are available for the students.
- The college also has highly qualified and trained faculty.
- The medium of education is English and language is not a problem for the students.
Duration of Study in Northern Private Medical College
It takes 6 years to complete graduation in Northern Private Medical College , Bangladesh. The duration of study is divided into two parts :-
- 5 years – graduation classroom study ( theoretical and research based )
- 1 year – Internship ( Practical and experience based)
For obtaining registration from BMDC to practise Medicine, Internship is a prerequisite factor.
Faculties of Northern Private Medical College
- Faculty of General Medicine
Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS at Northern Private Medical College
- The student must have 60% in Physics, chemistry and biology.
- The student must be 17 years of age.
- NEET is mandatory for Indian students to get admission in Bangladesh.
- The student must have 60 % marks in NEET.
- Students must be well versed in the English language.
- They must have a valid certificate indicating their education.
- There should not be more than 2 years of gap in their education after class 12th.
Admission Process of Northern Private Medical College
Northern Private Medical College admission procedure is as follows:
- Step 1:The students must fill the application for the Northern Private Medical college from the official website.
- Step 2:After filling the admission form, they must meet all the Northern Private Medical college eligibility criteria.
- Step 3:The candidate is required to appear for the NEET entrance exam.
- Step 4:After the entrance exam, candidates must meet the cutoff list released by the college.
- Step 5:Once the application is accepted and the candidate meets the cutoff, then the student will receive an invitation from the college.
- Step 6:The student should apply for the student visa after receiving the invitation letter.
- Step 7:At last, the student is required to report to the institution for consultation and getting admission.
- Step 8:Also, Northern Private Medical college admission fees must be paid accordingly.
Documents required for admission at Northern Private Medical College
- Passport size Photographs
- Original and a copy of Age Proof
- Original and a copy of 10th class mark sheet
- Original and a copy of 12th class mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Application form submitted
- Invitation letter
- Nationality certificate
Syllabus of MBBS in Northern Private Medical College
Hostel and Accommodation at Northern Private Medical College
Northern Private Medical College is a women’s college and the security of the students is the utmost priority of the college. Northern Private Medical college hostels are fully furnished. The students are provided with a well maintained, accommodated and ventilated room. The hostel has a good infrastructure and is maintained well. The hostel has discipline and rules which every student is required to strictly follow. A mess facility is also available for the students to ensure their health and nutrition.
Some of the facilities provided by the college are:
- Sports complex
- Bus stand
- Girls hostel
- Boys hostel
- Medical facilities
- Well equipped laboratories
- Demonstration room
- Internet connection
- Well equipped museums
Why MBBS in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh has some of the top medical universities which offer high-class education and world-class facilities to the students.
- MBBS degree from Bangladesh is recognised by WHO.
- Bangladesh has a beautiful and pleasant environment.
- In Bangladesh, MBBS is recognized by the South East Asia Regional Organization for Medical Council.
- The degree provided to the student is recognised all over the world.
- Bangladesh is a neighboring country that makes it convenient for students from India to visit for their studies.
- Education is a crucial aspect for all students and MBBS in Bangladesh is one of the most sought after options for students.
- The medium of instruction is English which makes it ideal for foreign students.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- You get the Worldwide acceptable MBBS degree.
- Positive networking and exposure is another benefit.
- The universities are recognized by WHO and NMC.
- The lining and food cost is also affordable in Bangladesh.
- There are around 25 public institutes and 50 private institutes for medical study.
- Other medical education that is offered by Bangladesh includes General medicine, Dentistry, Pharmaceuticals, Nursing and Pediatrics.
- Scholarships are given to meritorious students to fund their education.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Northern Private Medical College
- RMC Educational Service Centre aims at helping the students in all the aspects of admission.
- We will provide all the necessary guidance for MBBS admission to Northern Private Medical College, Bangladesh.
- We assist the students starting from the form filling till the final admission.
- We also believe in the right career choice for the students and it is our goal to give students the right choices and options available for them.
Popular MBBS Destinations for Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Northern Private Medical college a good college for foreign students?
Northern Private Medical College is one of the best and idle colleges for students in Bangladesh.
Is this college approved by MCI?
Northern Private Medical College, Bangladesh is approved by MCI.
Is there an entrance exam to get admission?
You have to give the NEET entrance exam to get admission to this college.
What if I have not given TOEFL or IELTS?
No, there is no requirement to give TOEFL or IELTS exam to get admission to the central medical college.
How can Indian students practice in India after completing their MBBS from Bangladesh?
After completion of MBBS in Bangladesh, Indian students are required to appear for the FMGE/NEXT, PLUB, USMLE exams to practice in India.
Is there any scholarship available for the students?
Yes, the college gives scholarships to meritorious students.