About North Ossetian State Medical Academy
The North Ossetian State Medical Academy is one of the best and biggest pharmaceutical and MBBS universities in Russian Federation. This college is established in the year 1939. The university offers the academic facilities along with non-academic facility with proper administrative facilities. The college has its own clinic and stemmatological polyclinic with modern equipment’s.
The college is in the Vladikavkaz city in Russia. This is the largest city in Russia, the city is very well known for transportation hub which is in north caucuses, and it an industrial city. The academy and Institute have the research laboratory. The library has an electronic room for reading.
The city is highly populated country in Russia, because of the Mukhtarov Mosque, which is built in 1906, attracts many tourists to come in the city. The students of the North Ossetian State Medical Academy participate in the international conference and workshops.
In this academy, every year 3000 students take admission for the MBBS course. The students who study their MBBS from North Ossetian State Medical Academy; can work in all over the world.
The academy also has the good hostel facilities in the campus. The academy has four sports and fitness centers including shooting gallery and sports ground.
Affiliation And Recognition of North Ossetian State Medical Academy
The North Ossetian State Medical Academy has been affiliated and recognized by the various medical council bodies:
- It is recognized by the National Medical Council (NMC).
- The academy is recognized by the World Health Organization.
- The academy is also recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC).
- The North Ossetian State Medical Academy is also recognized by the Arab & African Countries Medical Council.
- The academy is affiliated by Ministry of Public Health and Education, Russian Federation.
Why Study MBBS At North Ossetian State Medical Academy?
There are various advantages of pursuing MBBS course in North Ossetian State Medical Academy:
- The MBBS degree from North Ossetian State Medical Academy is being approved and accepted globally.
- An academy is recognized by the National Medical Council (NMC), and World Health Organization (WHO).
- An academy is affiliated by the Ministry of Public Health and Education, Russian Federation.
- The MBBS degree in North Ossetian State Medical Academy is very much affordable for the students.
- The infrastructure is beautifully designed and, also the environment of the college is very much safe and calm for the students.
- The academy also has the four sports and fitness centers including sports ground and a shooting gallery.
- The academy does have the hostel facility and food facility for the international and national students.
- The admission process of the North Ossetian State Medical Academy is very easy.
- An academy has the digital laboratories for students to do reading.
- An academy has highly qualified staff members.
Quick Highlights Of About North Ossetian State Medical Academy
Duration Of MBBS In North Ossetian State Medical Academy
The North Ossetian State Medical college provides the six years of MBBS course.
Faculties of North Ossetian State Medical Academy
The faculties of the North Ossetian State Medical Academy are:
- General Medicine
- Postgraduate Education
- Higher Nursing Education
- Cellular Technologies
- Preventive Medicine
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Ranking 2023-24
Eligibility To Study MBBS in North Ossetian State Medical Academy
The students who wants to take admissions in the North Ossetian State Medical Academy must be eligible. The eligibility criteria for an academy is:
- The students should have completed his/her 12th in biology subject.
- The candidate must have scored 50% or more in chemistry, physics and biology subjects.
- The percentile for the students who are under category is 50 % in chemistry, physics and biology.
- The candidate must have given and cleared the NEET exam.
- The candidate must be above the 17 years of age, while takin admission in the academy.
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Admission Process
To get the admission in North Ossetian State Medical Academy, should follow these steps:
- Step1: The candidate must fill the online application form on the college official website, with full important details.
- Step2: After filling out the essential details in the form, the candidate needs to upload their academic documents, which should be scanned.
- Step3: Then after uploading the whole documents, take a print of the filled application form and submit it with the following documents-
- Two passport size photos
- 12th leaving and passing certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Current Covid-19 test report.
- Step4: After submitting form and the required documents, the students need to pay the application fees and apply for the college entrance exam.
- Step5: Then, the students become the part of the North Ossetian State Medical Academy for 6 years.
Document Required For North Ossetian State Medical Academy Admission
The documents which are required while taking admission at North Ossetian State Medical Academy are as given below:
- The students need to submit their 11th and 12th passing certificates.
- With the copies of the certificates, the candidate must submit the application form.
- The candidate must submit their education certificates also like 10th passing and leaving certificate.
- The candidate must submit his/her two passport size photographs with white background.
- The candidate also needs to submit the application fee payment receipt.
- The NEET qualified result copy needed to submit in the college.
- The medical report of the students, in which the current Covid-19 report, HIV negative report needs to be submitted.
- The students also need to submit his/her passport in the college.
MBBS Syllabus at North Ossetian State Medical Academy
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at North Ossetian State Medical Academy are as follows-
Hostel And Accommodation At North Ossetian State Medical Academy
An academy does have the hostel and accommodation facilities more than 4700 Students in the campus itself, the hostel does provide the following facilities to the students-
- The students from other countries need to present their passports and migration certificates for the proof.
- Then, the candidate needs to fill the registration from for the admission in the hostel.
- The students will get either two bed or three bedrooms.
- The hostel for girls and boys is separate.
- In winters, the hostel has heating facility for the students, and in summers they do have air-conditioners.
- The hostel does have the mess facility.
- For Indian students the mess do provide Indian food, and for vegetarian students the mess also provides vegetarian food only.
- The hostel has the protective CCTV camera’s for the students protection purpose.
- The hostel provides 24/7 internet services to the students for their fun purpose and even for study purpose.
- The North Ossetian State Medical Academy’s, hostel does have all the amenities for their students.
- If the students want to cook by themselves, then the kitchen facility is also there in the hostel.
- Near to the hostel there are Grocery Shops, Gym, Medicals are available.
- In the rooms of the hostel they do give the Cable TV, Fridge and a shower cabin to the students.
- The hostel does have the laundry facility for the students.
The Vladikavkaz is situated in Russia, which is known as most beautiful town of the Large Caucasian Mountain. The cost of living in Vladikavkaz in Russia, differs from the other cities and towns at Russia. The total cost of living for a single student in Vladikavkaz is $1692. It is bifurcated into hostel expense and food expense; the total hostel expense in Vladikavkaz is 1500 USD i.e. 1,05,000 INR, and the food expense in Vladikavkaz city is 192 USD i.e. 13,440 INR. The total expense to live in the Vladikavkaz is 1600 USD, which is 1,18,440 INR.
The prices of everything is affordable, the education in the North Ossetian State Medical Academy is also affordable for the international and Indian students.
Why MBBS in Russia?
This is a trend which is followed from many years, that who wants to pursue their MBBS studies in abroad, then everyone likes to go in Russia. As Russia became the hub for the MBBS degree. Here, we have discussed some points regarding why one should do his/her MBBS course in Russia.
- The Russian Medical Universities stands on 8th position among the top destinations for pursuing MBBS course.
- The Russian Universities are affiliated and recognized by the MCI, NMC, WHO and other Medical Councils from the leading countries like UK, USA, Middle East.
- The fees for the MBBS course in Russia are much more affordable, but it varies from destination to destination.
- The fees are affordable because the Russian government subsidized the fee for the MBBS course.
- The degree is accepted globally.
- The colleges do provide the internship to their students in well-reputed hospitals and organizations.
- The teaching staff in the Russian universities are very well educated and experienced and highly qualified.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
Pursuing MBBS course can be the aim of many students but pursuing MBBS course in Russia, can be the dream of those students. So, there are certain benefits why the students want to pursue their MBBS course in Russia
- The MBBS course is very much affordable in Russia.
- The cost of living is also affordable for the Indian and international students.
- The Russian universities gives the coaching for MCI screening test in the college campus itself.
- The universities use the high and modern technical equipment to teach their students.
- Some universities have their own clinics for practicing.
- The Universities also have the museums in which they keep the human organs to give practical knowledge to the students.
- The universities do provide numerous specializations in MBBS course.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in North Ossetian State Medical Academy
RMC facilitates the scholars in filling up the applying forms with none mistake.
- RMC Educational Service Centre helps the students by filling their application forms by taking care of perfection and doing it without any mistake.
- RMC also helps during admission process like in visa, travel, scholarships, accommodations etc.
- We provide proper guidance and knowledge to the students during the whole process.
- We also help the students to get their dream college and university.
- RMC also help in getting loans and insurances.
- We use best sources to help the students in selecting the perfect option which matches the student’s preferences and meet their parameters such as budget, aptitude, ability, and field of interests etc.
- RMC provides you correct information about the environment, eligibility criteria, qualifications, the process of admission requirements, arrival procedure and so on.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Do the students can do distance MBBS course from Russia?
No, as it a professional course and professional degree one need to attend the college and need to clear the exam to get the license.
Do the Russian Universities have the subject specializations?
Yes, the Russian universities do provide the various subject specialization courses in MBBS course.
Does the North Ossetian State Medical Academy have scholarship program for Indian students?
Yes, the North Ossetian State Medical Academy have the scholarship programs for their local, international and for Indian students also.
How much will be the expenses for single person in Russia?
The total expense for a single person in Russia is 1600 USD i.e. 1,18,000 INR.
Does the North Ossetian State Medical College have hostel facilities for the international students?
The college does have the hostel facility for the international students in holidays also, if the students don’t want to their hometowns then those students can stay in hostel itself.