About Nazarbayev University School of Medicine
Nazarbayev University School of Medicine (NUSOM) is the Republic of Kazakhstan’s first US-style curriculum which is taught in English with the goal of educating future medical leaders in health care, education and biomedical research. The School aspires to be a world-class and to generate and sustain excellence in health education and biomedical research by creating a supportive and stimulating academic environment where creativity, life-long learning and discoveries are supported and encouraged. NUSOM offers Master programs, Doctor of Medicine and Residency programs.
Nazarbayev University (NU) is an autonomous research university in Nur-Sultan, the capital of Kazakhstan. Founded as a result of the initiative of the first President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev in 2010 (June),it is an English-medium institution, with an international faculty and staff.
The university management bodies are the Executive Board, Board of Trustees and the Supreme Board of Trustees. The Chairman of the Supreme Board of Trustees is the former President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev.
Affiliation and Recognition of Nazarbayev University School of Medicine
Nazarbayev University School of Medicine is accredited by many medical bodies such as:
- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization(WHO)
Why study MBBS at Nazarbayev University School of Medicine?
Go through the favourable reasons why students urge to study MBBS at Nazarbayev University School of Medicine :
- In the first two years, the Medical Sciences program utilizes the undergraduate core curriculum with courses in various areas of natural sciences, humanities and social sciences to broaden academic experience and to help students develop the knowledge, skills and attributes needed for the successful completion of the program.
- In the first half of the third year, students will take courses in the area of biomedical sciences to prepare them for the advanced courses to be taken in their fourth year of study.
- In addition, the second half of the third year will be dedicated to a capstone project that will help students develop their research skills by designing a research study in the area of biomedical sciences, conducting experiments and collecting, interpreting, statistically analyzing and presenting the obtained data.
- The fourth year will be dedicated to more advanced courses that are taught in the first year of medical school. This approach will allow students to obtain knowledge and understanding of complex pathological processes in health and disease.
- The Board of Trustees of the University is the governance body that is in charge of general management of the University's activities.
- Study MBBS at Ukrainian Military Medical Academy for Indian students will be easy on pockets as the fees is affordable.
Quick highlights about Nazarbayev University School of Medicine
Advantages of MBBS at Nazarbayev University School of Medicine
- Low cost medical colleges located in Kazakhstan
Affordable cost of living and accommodation
Medium of instruction – English
MCI listed universities
High quality of education
WHO recognized universities
NEXT/FMGE coaching also provided by universities
A better alternative for Indian students
IELTS or TOEFL not required to get admission in MBBS..
Faculty at Nazarbayev University School of Medicine
These are the 9 education and research institutes and 3 faculties into which the university is divided:
- Economics and Law
History and Philosophy
Social Work and Art
Ukrainian Philology and Social Communications
Physics, Mathematics, and Computing and Information Systems
Physical Education, Sports, and Health
- Computer Science
Intelligent and Control Systems
Duration of MBBS program in Nazarbayev University School of Medicine
- The duration of the medical degree at Nazarbayev University School of Medicine is 6 years.
- The students must undergo theoretical and practical classes during 5 years of MBBS course in English language of instruction.
- After successfully completing the medical course the students are involved In 1 year of internship compulsory.
Nazarbayev University School of Medicine ranking 2022
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Nazarbayev University School of Medicine
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS:
- The candidates must be 17 years above or take admission before 31st December to do MBBS.
- Every candidate must score more than 50% in HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course in Nazarbayev University School of Medicine .
Nazarbayev University School of Medicine Admission Process
- Step 1. Fill up the online admission forms on the official website of Nazarbayev University School of Medicine.
- Step 2. The Applicants must submit all important academic documents.
- Step 3. Candidates will get the invitation letter within 2 weeks of time.
- Step 4. After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
- Step 5. With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
- Step 6. Get the valid passport and fly for your dreams
Document Required For Nazarbayev University School of Medicine Admission
The following documents are required –
- SSC mark sheet
HSC mark sheet
NEET report card
Copy of Passport
Valid Student Visa
7 Passport size photos
Tuition fee payment receipt
MBBS Syllabus at Nazarbayev University School of Medicine
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at Nazarbayev University School of Medicine are as follows-
Hostel and Accommodation at Nazarbayev University School of Medicine
Nazarbayev University School of Medicine providing offers the best accommodation facilities along with basic amenities required for International Students:
Living cost –
- The rooms at the hostels provided by Nazarbayev University School of Medicine are clean and hygienic.
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls.
- The environment of the area is very calm so that the students can study calmly and can also enjoy the serenity.
- There are attached bathrooms and many such other facilities are there.
- There are 3 hostels spread in 44512 sq.m. which can accommodate 3344 students.
- Kitchen is available where students can cook whatever they want to.
- The rooms are well furnished.
- There is high security.
- Students can receive counselling and health services.
- Students will get 24 * 7 Wi-Fi facility in the hostel.
The table below shows the average and approx cost of living in Kazakhstan’s for a month. This may vary from person to person and according to the living style of the students.
Why Pursue Your MBBS Studies in Kazakhstan
- For 6 years, we will be associated with you for your requirements like visa extension, documents, hostel changes, etc.
- We have a local office in Kazakhstan’s and you can contact our representative anytime for any issues.
- Your BMU consultant will always be in touch with you also.
- Unlike, several other consultants our charges are transparent and clearly mentioned in the public domain like BMU website, brochure and app.
- In addition to diverse educational facilities, the greatest MCI approved colleges in Kazakhstans offer a blending of civilizations and sharing of cultural values.
- On-campus and off-campus housing options are available that suit all living requirements.
- International students will be housed in hostels of international standards.
- The curriculum and courses taught will be same as in other nations. The entire area will be covered, just like the others.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
- There are also many WHO and other publications available on human resource development for health.
- No donation or capitation fee is required for admission in university.
- Low tuition fees and affordable living cost at low expenses.
- Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan’s is a dream of any medical student because Kazakhstan has top medical universities and sees graduates from all over the world including India who want to study MBBS abroad.
- Above all, the degree is recognized and accepted by the MCI which makes it a popular choice amongst Indian students who want to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
- It is considered to be the most prestigious course that a medical student can pursue.
- No other entrance test for admission in university.
- Medium of teaching is English.
- Always on time, Safe and time-consuming, Better Environment, Reduce Traffic, Reduce pollution, It can teach time management, Money saver.
- Education is provided by trained and qualified staff.
- This college has available all facilities. Just like a big playground, students hostels, gymnasium, etc.
- The university has highly qualified and dedicated teaching staff imparting high quality knowledge.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Nazarbayev University School of Medicine
- RMC Educational Service Center aims at helping the students in all the aspects of admission.
- We will provide all the necessary guidance for MBBS admission to Nazarbayev University School of Medicine, Kazakhstan.
- We assist the students starting from the form filling till the final admission.
- We also believe in the right career choice for the students and it is our goal to give students the right choices and options available for them.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
.Can I choose which disciplines to study?
the Nazarbayev University School of Medicine provides an individual educational trajectory for students. It means that the student can choose the types, forms and pace of education, a list of disciplines, minor program (choice of individual interrelated disciplines from other educational programs), teaching methods and tools, practice base.
Does the University help with employment?
Nazarbayev University School of Medicine is actively involved in the job search for graduates. IHU maintains partnerships with leading Kazakhstan’scompanies and guarantees employment after successful completion of educational programs.
Where can I build a career after studying at the University?
Graduates of IHU educational programs are successfully employed at leading enterprises of various forms of ownership in Kazakhstan’s and the world. A wide range of educational programs provides an opportunity to be professionally implemented in the legal, economic and IT fields. More information about career prospects can be found on the pages of educational programs.
Does University provide budget places to study?
At the moment, the University does not provide budget places, but we offer to follow the news to find out about discounts, grants and other special offers.