About Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation
In 1991 the idea was to create an Institute for Medical and Social Rehabilitation to train rehabilitators, specialists with a system of knowledge synthesis in the fields of medicine, psychology, sociology, cybernetics, economics, ecology, demography and the rehabilitation branch. student training programs at the institute were written, the methodology and computer technology of applicant selection were developed and made on the principle of creating a psychological hologram of the individual. This is necessary because a rehabilitator is a lifestyle of a high professional. I am infinitely grateful for the fate of meeting extraordinary people – Novoseltseva GD, Shevchenko NS, Stepanova L.A., SeminY V.A., Korshunov V.M., Stepayan K.V., Matveyev G.P., Dollejal I.They were pioneers in creating this institute.
Affiliation And Recognition of Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation
These are the renowned bodies who have given recognition the Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation
- Medical council of India
- Officially recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Why Study MBBS At Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation?
There are various reasons why you should choose Moscow institute of medico-social rehabilitation to study MBBS.
Some of the reasons are
- The moscow institute of medico-social rehabilitation aims to train rehabilitation specialists, specialists with the system of knowledge synthesis in the field of medicine, psychology, sociology, demography and rehabilitation.
- The Moscow MedicoSocial Rehabilitation Institute was founded in 1992.
- Moscow MedicoSocial Rehabilitation Institute is a center hosting a range of medical, psychological, social and professional events aimed at restoring impaired functioning, injuries, mental illness, physical development and health to people who have lost these skills as a result illness or other reasons.
- The Moscow Institute of MedicoSocial Rehabilitation has a state license and state accreditation to conduct educational activities.
- The Moscow MedicoSocial Rehabilitation Institute has 18 departments and 42 qualified teachers.Around 1,900 students have been trained since 1992.
Quick Highlights Of About Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation
Advantages Of Study MBBS In Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation
- Modern medicine goes along the way of getting rid of the consequences of diseases, and the causes of diseases in modern medicine are most often not revealed.
- Selection of techniques, procedures, drug support is based on the diagnosis, without taking into account the individual properties of a person, the state of his psyche and consciousness.
- A special role in modern medicine belongs to rehabilitation because of its focus
Faculties of Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation
Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation Ranking 2023-24
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation
- The student should have completed the age of 17 years or shall complete 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
- The students should obtain 50% in PCB in 12th standard for the general category.
- All Reserved category students must have an aggregate 50% marks apply for admission.
- NEET examination is mandatory.
Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation Admission Process
Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation's admission process to study the MBBS course is detailed below:
- Step1: Complete the online application form with all academic and other important details.
- Step2: Load the scanned copies of the academic documents.
- Step3: Submit the application form with passport photos.
- Step4: Pay the exam fee.
- Step5: Do the following for the assessment and interview.
- Step6: Pay the visa fee
Document Required For Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation Admission
The following are the key documents students must provide to be admitted to Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year moscow institute of medico-social rehabilitation Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus at Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation are as follows-
Hostel and Accomodation at Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation
- The dormitories have all the necessary requirements for the stay of the students.
- The administration provides the students with the necessary furniture, bedding and the opportunity to use living and social rooms.
- The bedrooms are equipped with the necessary appliances, they have laundry rooms and the Internet network.
Why MBBS in Russia?
Russia is economically cheap for students yet one of the preferred choices for international students to study MBBS for the following reasons:
- There are about 57 medical universities in Russia and 12 of them offer MBBS education in Middle English.
- As one of the best educated countries in the world, Russia has a really good education system.
- Russia is considered the best in the world for MBBS education.
- Russia occupies almost 30 places among the 100 best medical universities in the world, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
- All of the top universities listed in W.H.O and M.C.I are helping Indian students practice anywhere in the world including India.One of them is that Moscow institute of medico-social rehabilitation ranking is too high.
- The average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 and 5 lakh which is very low.
- It is low because the Russian government grants an education grant.
- Students can also try different ways to qualify for free classes, as they can participate in Olympic Games organized by Russian universities, winners can be admitted to university without entrance exams, and they can prepare for free classes.
- Comfortable with less expensive groceries and less expensive utilities. Russia is a safe country compared to other countries due to strict laws.
- The climatic conditions are easy to adapt as they largely correspond to the climatic conditions of India
- The lifestyle is easy to adopt in Russia.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
Studying in Russia is a beneficial choice for students wanting to pursue higher studies MBBS in foreign. A few of these attractive benefits are listed below:
- MBBS in Russia is known globally and accepted elsewhere.
- So many students from India and the neighbors go to Russia and results in having successful futures.
- Russia is a safe and secure nation.
- Over 30 medical schools of Russia are listed in the international rating of medical university teaching.
- The universities here are mostly affordable and provide world-class education.
- Most universities are recognized by the World Health Organization/(WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The students get to learn from various experienced doctors and researchers.
- Russia has a cold but pleasant climate.
- The placement opportunities after graduation are extremely good students get to practice in many nations like Canada, USA, and Germany, etc.
- Most universities provide training to students for the MCI screening test.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Moscow Institute of Medical and Social Rehabilitation
- RMC facilitates the scholars in filling up the applying forms with none mistake.
- RMC helps the students in choosing the colleges consistent with the student’s criteria.
- The RMC provide elaborated info to the students and their folks regarding the college.
- RMC helps throughout admission method like in visa, passport, travelling, scholarships, accommodations, etc
- We have a tendency to conjointly help the students in obtaining education loans and insurances easily.
- We have a tendency to utilize best resources to produce best choices for the student’s that matches the parameters of the student’s adore budget, ability, aptitude, and field of interest, and so on.
- We have a tendency to not solely provide the knowledge regarding the school however we do give correct information about the environment, culture, admission process, documents required, etc.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
What facilities are there in the hostels?
All necessary facilities for a comfortable stay are included. The hostel rooms usually have two to three beds (including blankets, pillows and sheets), several desks, some closets, chairs, up to 10 sockets, several lamps (blanket and desk) and central heating. Stable high-speed WiFi is provided free of charge for everyone staying at the hostel or studying at the university. Kitchens and bathrooms are shared The youth hostels have their own laundry and reading rooms.
Is it safe to live in Russia?
Russia is a safe country with an extremely low crime rate. It is safe to live and walk in any city as the police regularly patrol the streets and public squares for the safety of citizens. There are CCTV cameras operating within the dormitory, university and town in general 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and guards patrol their premises. All hostels are patrolled by security guards, a fire alarm system, card entry system and surveillance cameras are in place to keep our students in a healthy and safe environment.
What is the cost of living in Russia?
The cost of living in Russia is relatively cheap compared to other European countries. In case a student wants to live in Moscow, the cost is about $500 per month, and for all other cities of the Russian Federation, it is about $300 per month.
Can I work in my country/Russia after graduating from Russian University?
All degrees obtained in Russian universities are recognized by numerous countries and organizations (WHO, USMLE, MCI and others), so after graduation a student is able to work.