About Kuban State Medical University
Kuban State Medical University has a 100 year long history for medical education which is located in Krasnodar Kral in South Russia. This medical university was established by the government of the Russian Federation in the year 1920 as a public university. The university is managed and administered by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. The university comprised 7 faculties and 66 various departments. Kuban State Medical University has 6000+ students who are pursuing medical education which is composed of national and international students. The Kuban State Medical University was accredited as a state university in the year 2005.
Affiliation and Recognition of Kuban State Medical University
- The university has an affiliation with the Health Ministry of the Russian Federation.
- This university has the recognition from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Medical Commission of India (NMC).
Why Study at Kuban State Medical University?
- Kuban State Medical University has 100 years of experience in medical education.
- The university has different faculties which provide a diverse field of medical education to the students.
- Kuban State Medical University has some international professors which are able to sync with the emerging global medical education.
- After studying medical education from Kuban State Medical University students will be able to work across the world because the university is recognized by the WHO.
- The University provides an opportunity for the students to research under the senior professors of the university and international professors.
- The Kuban State Medical University has English and Russian as a medium for teaching medical education, students can prefer according to their convenience.
- Kuban State Medical University tuition fees are affordable in nature.
Quick Highlight About Kuban State Medical University
Advantages of MBBS at Kuban State Medical University
- Russia is a European country so after studying MBBS from Kuban State Medical University students can get the opportunity in the European countries.
- Kuban State Medical Universities offer proper assistance to the students which help them develop in a holistic manner.
- Kuban Medical University is equipped with modern technologies which help students compete with the world.
- Help students compete with the world. Students can interact with scientists across the world because it has a good number of international professors.
Duration for MBBS in Kuban State Medical University
The duration of the MBBS course in the Kuban medical university is 6 years out of which 5 years have classroom training and 1 year which is mandatory for the internship for the practical knowledge.
Faculties of Kuban State Medical University
- General Medicine (MBBS)
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Medical and Preventive
- Pre-University Training
- Professional Development of Doctors
Kuban State Medical University Fees Structure 2023-24
Kuban State Medical University Ranking 2023-24
Kazan state medical university world ranking and national ranking is in the following table:
Eligibility Criteria To Study MBBS At Kuban State Medical University
- Students must be 17 years or more for medical education in the kuban State Medical University.
- Students must have passed with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Students need to qualify NEET Exam (Only for Indian Students).
- Students should have a fair enough understanding of English.
Kuban State Medical University Admission Process
Students need to fill the application form which is available on the university official site.
Students need to attach the scanned copy of the 10th and 12th standard mark sheet.
After this students should download the Invitation letter which is issued by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of the Russian Federation.
Students have to submit the invitation letter for visa application.
Documents Required For Kuban State Medical University Admission Process
- 8 passport size Photographs.
- Official Invitation letter from the University.
- Birth Certificate.
- All documents must be verified from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Embassy’s Legalization for all the documents.
- Visa fees.
- University’s 1st-year tuition fee’s receipt for proof (required for some Universities).
- NEET Certificate with Scorecard.
- HIV report (with negative test results).
- 10th and 12th Marksheet.
Kuban State Medical University Syllabus:
The syllabus for MBBS
in Russia is shown in the table below:
Hostel and Accommodation Facility in Ivano Frankivsk University
- The university provides hostel facilities to the students based on sharing 2 or 3-bedrooms.
- All the important items for students are provided by the Kuban Medical University.
- Indian food is also available for Indian students at the food counter.
- There are following several other facilities also available for the students for extracurricular which help the student to stay fit and healthy:
- Reading hall
- Geyser for Hot and Coldwater
- Cooking gas for cooking their food
Living cost in the Kuban State Medical University is low and affordable for the students across the world. Food expenditure is also low and affordable. If students are not comfortable with the hostel he/she can also avail resident facilities outside the hostel which are also low and affordable and similar to the expenditure in the Indian megacities like Delhi and Mumbai.
Why MBBS in Russia?
- Russia is one of the most educated countries around the globe which has a very good education system.
- Russia provides English as the medium in many of the universities which do not force students to learn any other language.
- Russia is a good destination for Indian Students.
- Russia and India currency have the same exchange value.
- Russia provides affordable MBBS education with an affordable cost of living.
- Russia has many Universities which are approved by the WHO & NMC and it provides students with practice all around the world.
- Russia has many cities which provide a friendly environment for Indian and other foreign students.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Russia
- Russia is a European country that provides opportunities for MBBS students to get a job in other European countries.
- Russia has easy application for MBBS education in various universities.
- Many of the Russian Universities provide admission without any entrance exams.
- Living cost in Russia is similar to Indian metro and megacities.
- The Russian Federation provides subsidized education which makes education affordable for national and international students.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Kuban State University
- RMC Education helps students in filling the application form with utmost care and perfection without making any mistakes.
- We provide only relevant and authentic information required during the admission process like visa, travel, scholarship, accommodations and so on.
- We are always here to help students whenever they feel any type of difficulty within the process and provide guidance and instruction to students.
- RMC Education will help in getting the perfect course and university for the students which will help students in achieving their dream career.
- We also provide guidance or assistance related to getting loans and insurances.
- RMC Education use authentic sources like the official website of the universities to help in choosing the perfect option which matches your preferences and meets your parameters such as budget, aptitude, ability and field of interest.
- RMC Education will provide you with the correct information about the environment of the country and universities, eligibility criteria, qualifications, the process of admission requirements, arrival procedure and many more.
Popular MBBS Destinations For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Is Kuban State Medical University MCI approved?
Yes, Kuban State Medical University has been approved by MCI.
Is Kuban State Medical University good?
Yes, Kuban State Medical University is good for MBBS because it has the recognition of WHO.
Why does Russia opt for MBBS?
Because Russian Ministry of Health & Education provides subsidized fees which is less in comparison to the western countries.
Is Kuban State Medical University English medium?
Yes, Kuban State Medical University provides English and Russian as a medium, the student can choose according to their convenience.