About Kirov State Medical University
Kirov State Medical University was founded in 1987 and is one of the best public universities for foreign students to pursue MBBS. The university has around 3000 students on campus along with foreign students from across the world. They are developing international relations actively focusing on building a suitable study and cultural environment for students development. From well equipped classrooms to all the modern technical base, the university has all the requirements for their students. Quality education and healthcare is the primary goal of the institute.
Affiliation And Recognition of Kirov State Medical University
These are the renowned bodies who have given recognition the Kirov State Medical University
- Kirov State Medical University is recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- The college is also recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The college is authorized by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Why Study MBBS At Kirov State Medical University?
There are various reasons why you should choose Kirov State Medical University to study MBBS.
Some of the reasons are
- The university provides 6-year MBBS with a 1-year internship to the students.
- The internship is mandatory and must be taken by all the students.
- The college is recognised by WHO.
- The environment of the college helps students in their overall development.
- The MBBS course is affordable and worth it at this university.
- This college is comfortable and feasible for foreign students.
- The fees structure is flexible and convenient for the students.
- The college has a library with a large number of books.
- Seminars and conferences are organized regularly for the students to enhance their knowledge.
- The good international relations of the university makes it convenient for the students to pursue education.
Quick Highlights Of About Kirov State Medical University
Advantages Of Study MBBS In Kirov State Medical University
- After completing MBBS from Kirov State Medical University, students can practice medicine in India and the students are accepted in all parts of the world.
- The disciplined environment for the development of the students provides advantages to the students to grow in all aspects of their lives.
- MBBS at Kirov State Medical University is economically feasible and affordable.
- The laboratories are well equipped and ventilated and have all the latest technology.
- Guest lectures are also arranged for the students to enhance their knowledge and education.
- Foreign students are welcomed at this university.
- All the modern facilities and requirements are available for the students.
- The college also has highly qualified and trained faculty.
- The medium of education is English and language is not a problem for the students.
Duration Of MBBS In Kirov State Medical University
The duration of an MBBS course at Kirov State Medical University, Russia is 6 years. The completion of 5 years is followed by one year of internship for the students. The internship is mandatory as only after the completion of the internship will the student be allowed to practice in different parts of the world.
Faculties of Kirov State Medical University
- Faculty of General Medicine
Faculty of Pediatric
Faculty of Stomatology
Kirov State Medical University Ranking 2023-24
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Kirov State Medical University
Admission Test is conducted by Director General of Health Services centrally and it is supervised strictly.
Some major highlights are:-
- The student must have 50% in Physics, chemistry and biology.
- The student must have studied English in class 12.
- The student must be at least 17 years of age.
- The student must not be more than 25 years of age.
- NEET is mandatory for Indian students to get admission in Russia.
- The student must have 50 % marks in NEET.
- Students must be well versed in the English language.
- They must have a valid certificate indicating their education.
Kirov State Medical University Admission Process
Kirov State Medical University's admission process to study the MBBS course is detailed below:
- Step1: The students must fill the application for the Kirov State Medical University, Russia from the official website.
- Step2: The candidate must upload scanned copies of their documents.
- Step3: After filling the admission form, they must meet all the Kirov State Medical University, Russia eligibility criteria.
- Step4: The candidate is required to appear for the NEET entrance exam.
- Step5: After the entrance exam, candidates must meet the cutoff list released by the university.
- Step6: Once the application is accepted and the candidate meets the cutoff, then the student will receive an invitation from the college.
- Step7: The student should submit their original passport.
- Step8: The student should apply for a student visa at the Russian embassy after receiving the invitation letter.
- Step9: At last, the student is required to report to the institution for consultation and getting admission.
- Step10: Also, Kirov State Medical University admission fees must be paid accordingly.
Document Required For Kirov State Medical University Admission
Make sure to keep the documents up to date and get them verified by the ministry of external affairs.
- Passport size Photographs
Original and a copy of Age Proof
Original and a copy of 10th class mark sheet
Original and a copy of 12th class mark sheet
Filled admission form
Application form submitted
MBBS Syllabus at Kirov State Medical University
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at Kirov State Medical University are as follows-
Hostel and Accomodation at Kirov State Medical University
Kirov State Medical University, Russia is one of the best medical universities and the security of the students is the utmost priority of the college. Kirov State University hostels are fully furnished. The students are provided with a well maintained, accommodated and ventilated room. The hostel has a good infrastructure and is maintained well. The hostel has discipline and rules which every student is required to strictly follow. A mess facility is also available for the students to ensure their health and nutrition.
Some of the facilities provided by the college are:
- Sports complex
Well equipped laboratories
Why MBBS in Russia?
Russia is economically cheap for students yet one of the preferred choices for international students to study MBBS for the following reasons:
- Russia has some of the top medical universities which offer high-class education and world-class facilities to the students.
- MBBS degree from Russia is recognised by WHO.
- Russia has a beautiful and pleasant environment.
- The degree provided to the student is recognised all over the world.
- Russia is a beautiful country that makes it convenient for students from India to visit for their studies.
- Education is a crucial aspect for all students and MBBS in Russia is one of the most sought after options for students.
- The medium of instruction is English which makes it ideal for foreign students.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
Studying in Russia is a beneficial choice for students wanting to pursue higher studies MBBS in foreign. A few of these attractive benefits are listed below:
- You get the Worldwide acceptable MBBS degree.
- Positive networking and exposure is another benefit.
- The universities are recognized by WHO.
- The lining and food cost is also affordable in Russia.
- Other medical education that is offered by Russia includes General medicine, Dentistry, Pharmaceuticals, Nursing and Pediatrics.
- Scholarships are given to meritorious students to fund their education.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Kirov State Medical University
- RMC Educational Service Center aims at helping the students in all the aspects of admission.
- We will provide all the necessary guidance for MBBS admission to Kirov State Medical University, Russia
- We assist the students starting from the form filling till the final admission.
- We also believe in the right career choice for the students and it is our goal to give students the right choices and options available for them.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Kirov State University, Russia a good college for foreign students?
Kirov State University is one of the best and idle universities for students in Russia.
Is this college approved by MCI?
Kirov State University, Russia is approved by MCI.
Is there an entrance exam to get admission?
You have to give the NEET entrance exam to get admission to this university.
What if I have not given TOEFL or IELTS?
No, there is no requirement to give TOEFL or IELTS exam to get admission to the central medical college.
How can Indian students practice in India after completing their MBBS from Russia?
After completion of MBBS in Russia, students are eligible for MCI, USMLE (USA) or PLAB (UK) exams.
Is there any scholarship available for the students?
Yes, the college gives scholarships to meritorious students.
What are the MBBS fees of Kirov State University, Russia ?
Kirov State University, Russia fees is around 5 to 7 lacs per annum.