About Kemerovo State Medical College
Kemerovo State Medical University Russia was founded in 1955. It is the leading medical institute in Russia. It is located in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia,
KSMU Russia is officially recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. It is a coeducational Russian higher education institution.
Affiliation And Recognition of Kemerovo State Medical College
The Kemerovo State Medical College is accredited by the following organisations:
- Approved by NMC.
Aid Statue Public.
Medical council of
Ministry of the health of Russia.
Ministry of education in Russia.
Why Study MBBS At Kemerovo State Medical College?
The students will have certain advantages for pursuing MBBS in the Kemerovo State Medical College. The benefits are as given below;
- University provides a high standard quality of education with affordable fees.
- International students can enroll to have great other country experiences.
- The international students get a hostile environment for them with all their needs.
- The research programs that will help students to comprehend different ideas in work.
- The medium of language will be English, so international students will be comfortable.
- Kemerovo State University Russia has seven faculties with more than 3500 students studying medicine at the faculty with 63 years of experience in providing medical education, the university has become a prestigious scientific, educational and medical center of Siberia and Russia.
- The College strives to provide the quality medical education needed to address the existing and emerging health problems of the population.
- The hospital, in addition to its wards, accommodated lecture halls, dissecting rooms, and an outpatient department.
- The medical college provides post graduate education in surgery, medicine, gynaecology and obstetrics.
Quick Highlights Of About Kemerovo State Medical College
Duration Of MBBS In Kemerovo State Medical College
The duration of the MBBS program at the Kemerovo State Medical College is six years.
Advantages of MBBS at Kemerovo State Medical College
- On-campus Central Scientific Library Research-Laboratory 1987
- Social -cultural centre and information
- Own Graduate Employment Promotion Center
- Department of Licensing. Accreditation and Education Quality Management
- Postgraduate training since 1996
Faculties of Kemerovo State Medical College
Kemerovo State University Russia has seven faculties with more than 3500 students studying medicine at the faculty. With 63 years of experience in providing medical education, the university has become a prestigious scientific, educational and medical centre of Siberia and Russia.
Kemerovo State Medical College Ranking
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Kemerovo State Medical College
- The student seeking medical college admission should have completed 17 years of age by the 31st of July of the ongoing admission year.
- Students can apply for Admission Direct Quota seats if they secure 50% and above in all subjects
- Students are required to appear in an interview as a part of the selection procedure
- Candidates must have passed Class XII/higher secondary examination with Science subjects- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% (in PCB) or more in your CBSE/ISC 12th results.
- Marks obtained by you in NEET is valid for 3 years but only for taking admission to MBBS abroad.
Kemerovo State Medical College Admission Process
If you want to take Kemerovo State Medical University Admission you must quality for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET) One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that helps you to boost your NEET exam preparation
To get the admission in Kemerovo State Medical College, should follow these steps:
- Step1: Fill up the admission form of College University with accurate information.
- Step2: Applicants must submit all-important documents i.e. scanned copy of 10th and 12th mark-sheets, NEET scorecard, copy of medical certificate, Copy of your passport.
- Step3: Candidates will get the invitation letter after 10-15 days of applying the admission form.
- Step4: After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the institute through net banking.
- Step5: With the original receipt of payment and invitation letter of the university, students will apply for the student visa process, which takes 10 days of visa processing.
Document Required For Kemerovo State Medical College Admission
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity)
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs New Delhi
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy
- Visa tees
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Kemerovo State Medical University Tuition fees
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus at Kemerovo State Medical College
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at Kemerovo State Medical College are as follows-
Hostel And Accommodation At Kemerovo State Medical College
- Komerovo State Medical University Hostel provide students with the most comfortable living structure and healthy meals.
- The Komerovo State Medical University Official Website offers students a Komerovo State Medical University Application form for students interested in admission to this university
- All the hostels have food facilities and canteens.
- There are separate hostels for boys and hostels for girls.
- This reputed institute has rooms for all the graduate students.
- Currently, the hostel can accommodate all students.
- There is also a separate dining hall.
- These include separate hostels with adequate beds for girls and boys, a mess facility and a canteen with healthy food.
- The hostel management is providing a hot water facility in every room in campus.
- The students will get 24 hours Wi-Fi facility in the campus.
- All the facilities are cost-effective in campus.
- The hostel is 24/7 under CCTV security
Why MBBS in Russia?
There are many countries that provide MBBS courses such as Bangladesh then why one should go to Russia the reason are given below:
- MCI & WHO Approved Universities
- Tuition Fee Less than 3Lac per Year
- No Donation & No Entrance Test
- No IELTS & TOEFL Required
- Courses are available in Medicine & Dental
- Studies and lectures will be in English only
- Top Notch Medical College Infrastructure
- Students can practice anywhere in the world including India after clearing the screening exam.
- Each year thousands of Indian Students choose to study MBBS in these countries
- Friendly Environment and Indian Cuisines are quite popular in these countries
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
- Affordable tuition fees. No need to pay donations to ensure admission. The colleges will give their fees for each year for the courses.
- Medical universities in Russia are properly recognized by MCI, WHO, and the others and experienced faculties to aid students anytime welcoming those around who appreciate the education.
- The best MCI accredited institutions in Russia offer merging of cultures and sharing of cultural values in addition to numerous educational facilities.
- Accommodation facilities are provided on campus and off campus that meets all the living standards. There are hostels of international standards for international students.
- The syllabus and subjects taught will be the same as that of other countries. The entire portion will be covered as others.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Kemerovo State Medical College
The RMC Educational Service Centre will assist students in completing their applications and answering any queries they may have during the admissions process. We help candidates get into Russia by guiding them through the admissions procedure. Within the admissions procedure, we can help you find institutions, guides, scholarships, visas, and travel, among other things. We will assist pupils who are having difficulty. We can offer you precise information on countries, universities, qualifications, and any other important criteria you may have. We can assist you in selecting institutions that are appropriate for your budget, interests, talents, and other considerations. Scholarships, as well as loan and insurance clarification, are all things we can help you with.
We will aid you in finding an MBBS program in a different nation. We can get you into universities all around the globe without any donations. We can help you figure out which of the country's top universities you should visit. We have a consultant team on hand to help you with any difficulties, uncertainties, or concerns you may have during the process of choosing a path to admission, or with anything else related to admission.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is KSMU Russia Located?
KSMU Russia is located along 650056 Siberian Federal District, Kemerete Region,kemerovo.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to desercing students. The study Now Pay Later Plan is also available on a case le case basis
Does KSMU Russia accept transferees?
KSMU Russia accepts transferees a case to case basis
Can non-Catholics study and work at KSMI Russia?
Yes,KSMU Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is it possible to work while studying at kemerovo State Medical University Russia?
Yes, it is possible to work while studying for a student if the company agrees to the students situation.