About International Humanitarian University
International Humanitarian University is one of the most modern universities in Ukraine and is one of the cheapest universities in Europe. University provide excellent quality of education for local and international students and give worldwide recognized diplomas.
Established in 2002, International Humanitarian University is a private higher-education institution located in the metropolis of Odesa (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Odessa Oblast. Officially recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, International Humanitarian University (IHU) is a coeducational Ukrainian higher education institution. International Humanitarian University (IHU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. IHU also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, as well as administrative services.
Affiliation and Recognition of International Humanitarian University
Following are the accreditation and recognition of International Humanitarian University :
- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization(WHO)
- Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates
- Bologna process etc
Why study MBBS at International Humanitarian University?
Go through the favourable reasons why students urge to study MBBS at International Humanitarian University :
- International Humanitarian University fees is low and the infrastructure of the university is really good.
- International Humanitarian University fees can be easily searched online.
- International Humanitarian University admission process is fast.
- International Humanitarian University course duration is of 6 years in which last year if for internship for better knowledge.
- International Humanitarian University also provides variety of sports to learn.
- There are highly qualified teachers in university and state medical university admission is also easy.
- There are professors from all highly trusted hospitals.
- International Humanitarian University admission is beneficial because the university is leader in medical training and postgraduate education retraining in central region Russia.
- The greater part of the University’s teaching staff consists of its alumni, which makes it possible to preserve and enhance the best methodological achievements, to maintain the continuity of educational traditions, to build up the rich intellectual legacy and use the knowledge accumulated through decades for the development of the whole region.
- The powerful basis of the Cherkasy National University human resources is provided by 58 Doctors of Sciences, Professors and 311 Candidates of Sciences.
Quick highlights about International Humanitarian University
Advantages of MBBS at International Humanitarian University
- Low cost medical colleges located in Ukraine
- Affordable cost of living and accommodation
- Medium of instruction – English
- MCI listed universities
- High quality of education
- WHO recognized universities
- NEXT/FMGE coaching also provided by universities
- A better alternative for Indian students
- IELTS or TOEFL not required to get admission in MBBS in Ukraine.
Duration Of MBBS In International Humanitarian University
The duration of the medical degree at International Humanitarian University is 6 years.
Faculty at International Humanitarian University
These are the 8 education and research institutes and 2 faculties into which the university is divided:
- Economics and Law
- Foreign Languages
- History and Philosophy
- Pedagogical Education
- Social Work and Art
- Ukrainian Philology and Social Communications
- Physics, Mathematics, and Computing and Information Systems
- Natural Sciences
- Physical Education, Sports, and Health
- Computer Science
- Intelligent and Control Systems
International Humanitarian University ranking 2022
Eligibility To Study MBBS In International Humanitarian University
- The candidates must be 17 years above or take admission before 31st December to do MBBS in Ukraine.
- Every candidate must score more than 50% in HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course in International Humanitarian University.
International Humanitarian University Admission Process
- Step 1. Fill up the online admission forms on the official website of International Humanitarian University.
- Step 2. The Applicants must submit all important academic documents.
- Step 3. Candidates will get the invitation letter within 2 weeks of time.
- Step 4. After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
- Step 5. With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
- Step 6. Get the valid passport and fly for your dreams
Document Required For International Humanitarian University Admission
The following documents are required –
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Copy of Passport
- Valid Student Visa
- 7 Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical certificate
MBBS Syllabus at International Humanitarian University
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at International Humanitarian University are as follows-
Hostel And Accommodation At International Humanitarian University
International Humanitarian University providing offers the best accommodation facilities along with basic amenities required for International Students:
- The University provides hostel accommodation for students necessary furniture and bedding.
- Now the University has 5 modern dormitories accommodating approximately two thousand students. Training hotel for 20 guests and the laboratory of catering were commissioned.
- Special attention paid on girl students’ security.
- Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University room in hostel is neat and clean hostel rooms.
- The college has well furnished 5 hostel buildings
- The hostel has library, internet service, health care centre, sports Centre, and a beautiful garden
- The university hostel also has a well sanitized cafeteria
- The university hostel good is cooked in hygienic conditions
- Regular power and water supply is available for students.
- All modern amenities like pillows, blankets, bedsheets, beds, tables and chairs etc. Are available.
- Students will get 24 * 7 Wi-Fi facility in the hostel.
The table below shows the average and approx cost of living in Ukraine for a month. This may vary from person to person and according to the living style of the students.
Why MBBS in Ukraine?
- For 6 years, we will be associated with you for your requirements like visa extension, documents, hostel changes, etc.
- We have a local office in Ukraine and you can contact our representative anytime for any issues.
- Your BMU consultant will always be in touch with you also.
- Unlike, several other consultants our charges are transparent and clearly mentioned in the public domain like BMU website, brochure and app.
- In addition to diverse educational facilities, the greatest MCI approved colleges in Ukraine offer a blending of civilizations and sharing of cultural values.
- On-campus and off-campus housing options are available that suit all living requirements.
- International students will be housed in hostels of international standards.
- The curriculum and courses taught will be same as in other nations. The entire area will be covered, just like the others.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Ukraine
- There are also many WHO and other publications available on human resource development for health.
- No donation or capitation fee is required for admission in university.
- Low tuition fees and affordable living cost at low expenses.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine is a dream of any medical student because Ukraine has top medical universities and sees graduates from all over the world including India who want to study MBBS abroad.
- Above all, the degree is recognized and accepted by the MCI which makes it a popular choice amongst Indian students who want to study MBBS in Ukraine.
- MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
- It is considered to be the most prestigious course that a medical student can pursue.
- No other entrance test for admission in university.
- Medium of teaching is English.
- Always on time, Safe and time-consuming, Better Environment, Reduce Traffic, Reduce pollution, It can teach time management, Money saver.
- Education is provided by trained and qualified staff.
- This college has available all facilities. Just like a big playground, students hostels, gymnasium, etc.
- The university has highly qualified and dedicated teaching staff imparting high quality knowledge.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in International Humanitarian University
During the application process, the RMC Educational Service Centre will help students in completing their applications and responding to any questions they may have. We assist candidates in seeking admission to Ukraine by assisting them with the admissions process. We can assist you with finding universities, guides, scholarships, visas, and travel as part of the admissions process. The universities offered by RMC Educations are MCI and WHO-approved.
RMC Education will be your guide to achieving your goals. A guide can aid you with all aspects of your college search. As a result of your involvement with RMC Education, you will have a comprehensive understanding of institutions and will never make a mistake while picking colleges. We will guide you with locating an MBBS program in another country. Without any donations, we can get you into institutions all around the world. We can assist you in determining one of the country's finest institutions to visit. We have a consultant team on hand to assist you with any issues, uncertainties, or worries you may have during the admissions process, or with anything else relating to admission.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I choose which disciplines to study?
The International Humanitarian University provides an individual educational trajectory for students. It means that the student can choose the types, forms and pace of education, a list of disciplines, minor program (choice of individual interrelated disciplines from other educational programs), teaching methods and tools, practice base.
Does the University help with employment?
International Humanitarian University is actively involved in the job search for graduates. IHU maintains partnerships with leading Ukrainian companies and guarantees employment after successful completion of educational programs.
Where can I build a career after studying at the University?
Graduates of IHU educational programs are successfully employed at leading enterprises of various forms of ownership in Ukraine and the world. A wide range of educational programs provides an opportunity to be professionally implemented in the legal, economic and IT fields. More information about career prospects can be found on the pages of educational programs.
Does University provide budget places to study?
At the moment, the University does not provide budget places, but we offer to follow the news to find out about discounts, grants and other special offers.