About International Higher School of Medicine
If you want to become a doctor and want to study at one of Central Asia's premier medical schools, the International Higher School of Medicine is the place to go. In 2003, the International Higher School of Medicine was founded. The main prerequisite for the school's establishment was a strategy of reforming Kyrgyz education and increasing the competitiveness of domestic universities.
This led to IHSM administration and faculty focusing their efforts on the creation of a modern, dynamic educational institution capable of providing high quality training and having competitive potential in the medical education market. The International Higher School of Medicine is the place to go if you want to become a doctor and study at one of Central Asia's most prestigious medical schools.A strategy for transforming Kyrgyz education and increasing the competitiveness of domestic institutions was a key requirement for the school's establishment. As a result, IHSM management and faculty have concentrated their efforts on developing a modern, dynamic educational institution capable of providing high-quality training while remaining competitive in the medical school market.
Affiliation and Recognition of International Higher School of Medicine
The International Higher School of Medicine is accredited by the following organisations:
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME);
- Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Education and Research (FAIMER);
- Organization of PhD training programs in the field of biomedical and medical sciences in the European system (ORPHEUS);
- Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE);
- Association of Medical Universities of the Kyrgyz Republic (AMUKR);
- Association of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE);
- Asian Medical Education Association (AMEA);
- International Network of Higher Education Quality Assurance Agencies (INQAAHE);
- International Federation of Medical Students Association (IFMSA);
- Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN);
- Asian Medical Students Association (AMSA);
Why study MBBS at International Higher School of Medicine?
Go through the favourable reasons why students urge to study MBBS at International Higher School of Medicine :
- In Kyrgyzstan, the International Higher School of Medicine has the most affordable and easy MBBS fee schedule.
- Five hospitals are connected with the International Higher School of Medicine.
- WHO, IIME, FAIMER, AMEE, and ORPHEUS have all given the university official recognition.
- Expert lecturers, scientists, and physicians are leading specialists in their professions, and the medical program is among the best in the country.
- A modern structure on the university campus houses well-equipped classrooms, lecture halls, a library, and laboratories.
- During medical school, the school also organizes a variety of extracurricular events, sports sections, and theatres, among other things.
- It is made up of seasoned and well-known professors.
- It has a well-developed infrastructure and the most up-to-date equipment needed to provide students with the best possible education.
- It has broadened global options for collaboration and partnership.
- It has various current multimedia and specialized technology in its practical laboratories.
Quick highlights about International Higher School of Medicine
Advantages of MBBS at International Higher School of Medicine
- No Admission fee or hidden charges
No donation required
Easy Admission Procedure
Affordable Fee Structure
Warm & Welcoming Locals
Feasible cost of living
Global Exposure and Recognition
Pleasant weather conditions for students of Indian origin
Grand Alumni Records
Duration of MBBS program in International Higher School of Medicine
The International Higher School of Medicine offers a five-year full-time MBBS program.
Faculty at International Higher School of Medicine
- Natural-Technical Faculty
Faculty of Economics
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of International Relations
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Architecture, Design and Construction
International Higher School of Medicine Fees Structure 2023-24
International Higher School of Medicine ranking 2023-24
Eligibility To Study MBBS In International Higher School of Medicine
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS:
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old on December 31st of the year in which admission is sought.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as a compulsory subject in their 10+2 standard from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, as well as English as a required course.
- During MBBS admissions at IHSM, it is necessary to have a valid passport.
- Indian students must pass the NEET test with a 50 percentile in the general category and a 40 percentile in the reserved category.
International Higher School of Medicine Admission Process
To enroll in the MBBS program at the International Higher School of Medicine, students must first complete the following steps:
- Step 1. Fill out the application form on the official website with all of the essential information.
- Step 2. Following the verification of scanned papers, the admission letter will be issued by the International School of Medicine.
- Step 3. With the appropriate affidavits, the applicant must submit the original passport and other important papers.
- Step 4. Within 15 working days, the candidates get ministry permission along with the necessary documents:
- Step 5. The selected candidates can deposit MBBS course fees at the International School of Medicine during their arrival time. Ministry Accreditation Invitation Letter Ministry Approval Accommodation Letter
- Step 6. Candidates should begin the visa application procedure as soon as possible because it will take roughly 15 working days.
- Step 7. Our official agent will submit the student's passport for Visa Stamping after receiving confirmation from the Embassy.
Document Required For International Higher School of Medicine Admission
The following documents are required –
- For MBBS admission, students must have their 10th and 12th grade certificates.
- At the time of MBBS admission, a birth certificate is necessary.
- Submit identification documents such as a nationality certificate, a passport, or an Aadhaar card.
- For MBBS admission confirmation, provide the invitation letter supplied by IHSM.
- Students should bring ten current passport-size (3x4cm) white-background pictures.
- Candidates must send a scanned copy of their passport.
- NEET scores are required for MBBS admission at IHSM, so submit a copy of your results (Indian students).
- For admission to a medicine course, each candidate must submit a medical fitness certificate.
- Candidates must provide a transfer certificate from their former institute with them.
- Submit a caste certificate to receive a 10% discount at the time of admission.
- During the admissions process, a character certificate should be submitted.
MBBS Syllabus at International Higher School of Medicine
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at International Higher School of Medicine are as follows-
Hostel and Accommodation at International Higher School of Medicine
For first-year students, the International Higher School of Medicine recommends choosing a dormitory option. Additional information about the hostel can be found below:
- Students here have the option of staying in dormitories or renting apartments.
Senators for Hostel Affairs live in these hostels to assist students with their issues.
The first-year students have access to transportation.
Students at IHSM were able to stay in rooms with two, three, or four beds.
Boys and girls are accommodated in separate hostels according to their preferences.
Three times a day, the mess serves a variety of healthy foods.
The hostel has attached washrooms, and the rooms have toilets.
The management of the hostel ensures that students are safe at all times.
The hostel has a constant supply of cold and hot water.
There is a washing room, a gymnasium, a reading area, and a training room in each hostel.
On the hostel grounds, students have access to high-speed Wi-Fi.
Everyone is welcome to visit the hostel until 10:00 p.m., and the hostel is well-protected by police security.
Beds, chairs, one huge study table, a closet, and bedside nightstands are provided in the hostel rooms.
Hostel wardens supply pillows, bed sheets, mattresses, comforters, and blankets.
For ease ventilation, the hostel rooms have a big window.
The kids can do their own laundry using the accessible washing machines.
The cleanliness and hygiene of the hostel rooms are the responsibility of the staff.
Every day, the rooms are cleaned and wiped down.
Antiseptics and detergents are used to clean the toilets and bathrooms on a regular basis.
Why Pursue Your MBBS Studies in Kyrgyzstan
- Alternatives to long-term courses are available.
- The bulk of Kyrgyzstan's medical schools are located in or near Bishkek, the country's capital. These help MBBS students in Kyrgyzstan travel to and from India. serenely
- In Kyrgyzstan, all MBBS institutions have on-campus hotels.
- Air Manas operates nonstop flights between Delhi and Bishkek, with a travel time of 3.10 hours.
- The time difference between India and Kyrgyzstan is only 30 minutes. This means that if you travel from Delhi to Bishkek for your MBBS University, you will arrive at level 3.40 hours, whereas if you return from Bishkek to Delhi, you will arrive at level 2.40 hours.
- The cost element is one of the key advantages of selecting MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. When compared to some of India's private medical institutions, you will discover that education costs are lower.
- There are various medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan that are recognized by MCI and international organizations such as the World Health Organization.
- English is the primary medium of instruction in Kyrgyz medical schools. As a result, Indian students would be able to study in Kyrgyzstan's medical colleges without difficulty.
- Medical education in Kyrgyzstan is of high quality, and the country's universities have a strong basis.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
An MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is beneficial because of the following points:
Many countries have entrance examinations that medical students must pass before being admitted to medical school. Students can apply for medical school directly while in Kyrgyzstan, without having to take any university entrance exams.
Medical schools with a global reputation
Many international organizations have accepted and acknowledged Kyrgyzstan's medical degree. The Medical Council of India (MCI), the Medical Council of Canada (MCC), the Russian Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), and others have accredited the universities. After passing the Medical Licensing Examination, medical graduates will be able to work anywhere.
The English medium of instruction is available in Kyrgyz universities. However, students are encouraged to acquire the Kyrgyz native language or Russian, since this would assist them in communicating with others while doing clinical training.
In Kyrgyzstan's universities, there are distinct hostel facilities for boys and ladies. The students' safety is ensured by the presence of security personnel at these hostels.
To make the environment more comfortable for Indian students and to give them a sense of belonging, institutions provide Indian mess/Indian food to students.
Hospitals linked with colleges that provide internships for students are of the greatest quality. These facilities are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology, allowing students to acquire the most up-to-date procedures for dealing with patients.
Activities outside of the classroom
Many of the activities that are part of a student's academic activities are available to them. Many seminars, sports, cultural events, workshops, and conferences are held to help students improve their knowledge and skill set.
MBBS courses are available at a lesser cost in Kyrgyzstan's universities. In terms of finances, students pursuing an MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can complete their degree while staying within their budget and receiving a high-quality education.
Kyrgyzstan has progressed in a variety of ways. The country provides the best amenities to its citizens in all areas, including healthcare, education, and transportation. In the country, the standard of living is good at an inexpensive price. As a result, Kyrgyzstan has emerged as the greatest and most popular place for higher education.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in International Higher School of Medicine
Students can apply for direct admission to Kyrgyzstan universities through RMC Education for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
RMC Educational Services Centre is one of the major consultants in the field of international studies as it is working for over 20 years in this field and has been experienced for admission in Russian universities through RMC education of India. It has assisted over 10,000 students with their immigration applications in India. Through overseas education, the agency can support you in achieving your goals in the best universities of Kyrgyzstan you just have to prepare your bag and documents. Furthermore, they are credible for all major and minor protocols from profile examination to admissions access, and visa procedures among others. We can be among the settlers in profitable overseas education because of the agency's systematic and experienced working style. With the help of the agency, you'll be able to go forward in the appropriate direction with the open door for the way to your success and many more opportunities in the field
The agency deals with the following aspects:
- Application process
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET a requirement for studying MBBS in a foreign country?
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) has been made necessary for pursuing medical degrees abroad, according to a Medical Council of India Gazette statement. As a result, students who intend to study MBBS from abroad must pass the NEET admission exam.
What is the duration of an MBBS from a foreign country?
MBBS from abroad usually takes 6 years (5 years + 1 internship). Practical training is provided in the final year of internship.
Is it possible to practice medicine in India after completing an MBBS degree from another country?
The Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization both recognize many medical universities around the world. Students who earn their MBBS from one of these institutions are eligible to practice medicine in India.
What is the medium of language for pursuing MBBS from Abroad?
The majority of internationally recognized medical universities teach in English. However, when pursuing an MBBS from abroad, few universities provide multilingual programs to help students improve their cultural understanding.
Are there any long vacations for students that they can take to visit their families in India?
Every semester, students are given two long vacations. These vacations are lengthy enough to allow you to travel back to India.
Is there an entrance exam for International Higher School of Medicine admission?
There is only basic criteria for students to clear the NEET exam. There is no other entrance exam for taking admission.