About Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, based in Kaliningrad, Russia, was created on October 13, 2010. The Baltic Federal University Immanuel Kant is named after Immanuel Kant.
It is an excellent alternative for students from all over the world who wish to pursue MBBS. The institution works hard to uphold academic and research traditions while also providing a high level of medical education, a welcoming environment, and cutting-edge instructional technology.
Thousands of students graduate from Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University with a globally recognized medical degree and go on to work in some of the best places on the planet.
The application forms are currently available on the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University's official website, and students can obtain them there.
Until September, medical students must complete the application form with accurate information.
Affiliation And Recognition of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University , has received official recognition from a variety of organizations in the past
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Ministry State Health and Education Russian Federation
Why Study MBBS At Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University?
The students will have certain advantages for pursuing MBBS in the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University. The benefits are as given below;
- The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University has introduced vocational training programmes for worldwide students.
- More than 150 international universities have collaborated with Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University.
- Over 300 educational programs are offered to students at the university.
- The 900 teaching staff members at the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University provide students with a high-quality medical education.
- At Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, 14,000 students are currently enrolled.
- For medical students from all over the world, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University provides a low-cost MBBS program.
- English and Russian are the languages used to teach the MBBS course.
- At Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, students have a stress-free admissions process.
- The Russian campus infrastructure at the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is excellent.
- The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University has great Russian campus infrastructure.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University offers a safe environment for female MBBS students.
- Foreign students are welcome to study for one or two semesters at the university, and they are not required to pay tuition fees at partner universities.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University students earn a globally recognized medical degree.
Quick Highlights Of About Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
Duration Of MBBS In Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University offers a 6-year MBBS program:
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Fees Structure 2023-24
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University fee structure 2023-24 for MBBS program is shown below:
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Ranking
Fearures of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- Students from 40 countries and 85 Russian regions are being trained at the IKBFU
- 10229 students are enrolled in vocational and higher education programmes
- 64% of all students are female
- 166 education programmes
- 20% of students live in dormitories
- 7 dormitories
- 5 new dormitories
- 11 student organizations
- 671 facilities
- 27 research laboratories
- 100 research collaborations with international partners
- 10 educational institutions
- 54 buildings in a distributed campus
- 9.6% international students
- 23% budget growth in 2017
- 18 sports facilities- Swimming pools, football pitches, a track and field facilities
- 30% of degree programs are internationally accredited
- 100% of the regional needs in medical, social and mathematician staff are satisfied by the university
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal
Faculty of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
Satkhira Medical College, was created with the goal of providing students with a wide education and opportunities for professional development. The university employs 900 teaching staff. The hospital is well-equipped with contemporary, up-to-date amenities. All of this will aid students in gaining knowledge, competence, and attitude in dealing with community health issues, as well as solidifying their fundamentals in order to meet the difficulties of their professional lives.
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
For taking admission at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University the candidates must fit the eligibility criteria
- Students must pass the SSC or a comparable exam.
- Candidates must have passed the HSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board or the University of Bangladesh with a total GPA of 9 and Biology with a minimum GPA of 3.5 in HSC.
- For MBBS admissions, Indian applicants must pass the NEET exam.
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Admission Process 2023-24
To get the admission in Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, should follow these steps:
- Step1: To be admitted to the MBBS program, candidates must complete and submit an application form.
- Step2: The college holds admissions tests for both government and private medical colleges on the same day and at the same time.
- Step3: Submit the required documentation, and admission will be granted based on national merit.
- Step4: Selected candidates will be assessed by a college medical board to determine their fitness.
- Step5: As an admission confirmation, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University will send the student an offer letter.
- Step6: To be admitted to the medical course at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University , students and their parents or guardians must sign bonds on non-judicial stamps regarding the terms and conditions of education, conduct, and discipline.
- Step7: Every applicant must begin the visa application procedure as soon as possible, as it may take a long time.
Document Required For Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Admission
- Application form
Passport size photos
National ID card
HIV test certificate
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University offers a wide range of courses.
Gynecology and Obstetrics
Protein Energy Malnutrition
Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank
Dermatology / Venereology
MBBS Syllabus at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University are as follows-
Scholarships are available for free
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University offers scholarship to the global students come to pursue MBBS:
- The students who are looking for financial support for study purposes at the university can apply for the Government Quota Scheme.
- The students who are already enrolled in a university abroad can apply for Erasmus+ grant or bilateral agreement grant for exchange studies.
- All of the students from abroad can apply for study purposes at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University through the quota scheme freely.
- The students get the scholarship without paying any tuition fees for full-degree Bachelor and Master programmes.
- The quota scheme also works for exchange studies.
- It is based on the partnership agreements between two countries for education purposes, and the number of quotas may vary according to each country.
- The candidate must check all detailed information of the quotas on the official website of the Russian embassy in a specific country.
- The candidate must collect all essential documents required and apply through the embassy.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University participates in the Erasmus+ programme.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University has academic mobility agreements with several European universities
- University of Nicolaus Copernicus University Poland ,University of Bergen, Norway Bologna University, Italy Gdansk University of Technology, Poland Vilnius University, Lithuania University of Deusto, Spain - Lille University, France KU Leuven, Belgium
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University has 150 international partner universities and many more.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University allows foreign students for exchange studies for one or two semesters.
- International students don’t need to pay tuition fees for exchange students from partner universities.
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Provides a variety of services.
Hostel And Accommodation At Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University provides students with a completely furnished and comfortable hostel at a reasonable cost:
- The students at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University have access to comfortable rooms.
- The students share rooms.
- Boys and girls have their own rooms at the hostel.
- During medical school, the hostel includes a sanitary mess that provides fresh and healthful cuisine.
- Students have access to a common kitchen where they can prepare their own food.
- This location has all amenities.
- The hostel also has Internet access.
- The rooms in the hostel are all air-conditioned.
- Central heating is available.
- On-site laundry and refrigerators are offered.
- There is a common TV room at the hostel.
- For safety, hostels are equipped with CCTV cameras.
- Gym and laundry facilities are both available.
- The hostel has all of the modern conveniences you might want.
Why MBBS in Russia?
There are many countries that provide MBBS courses such as Bangladesh then why one should go to Russia the reason are given below:
- The Russia is a popular country for doing MBBS for the international students
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO) Russia stands at 30th rank among the top 100 Medical universities.
- The students who passed out from Russian Medical Universities are working in the top leading hospitals in all over the globe.
- The universities in Russia are recognized & affiliated by the WHO & Medical Council of the biggest countries like the U.S.A, U.K, East, Australia, India, Canada, etc.
- Most of the Universities in Russia are under the government regulations, so the fees of those colleges are subsidized by the Russian Ministry of Health & Education which makes an education affordable over there.
- The Russian universities provide better infrastructure, advanced technical learnings, and best qualified and international teachers.
- The course is of 6 years and students can also go for Russian Medium MBBS course which is of 7 years plus one year of internship.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
Students who want to study MBBS in Russia or other countries should have a level head and conduct research from many sources rather than blindly following everyone. Here are some ideas to assist you in making the best decision
- A MBBS degree from Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is internationally recognized.
- In order to pursue MBBS in a Russia medical college, no admission test is required.
- Apart from the MBBS cost in Russia medical college, no other gift is required.
- Internships are available to MBBS students at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- Russia in a variety of recognized hospitals and medical institutions.
- Russia has a climate that is very similar to that of India.
- Because of their common history, there is an abundance of high-quality Indian food and eateries.
- In the event of an emergency, flights from Russia to India are plentiful. Other kinds of transportation are also accessible at reasonable prices.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
RMC Education Consultancy has been a leader in assisting students in selecting the optimal platform for academic success. RMC Education Consultancy is a Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University accredited Consultancy. So, if you want to take admission without any fuss and without going via a middleman, pick up the phone and dial our number. Studying MBBS overseas enhances a student's global perspective, career, and personality. It is India's premier international education agency and excellent MBBS consultation for all medical students. Indian students seeking admission to any medical college in russia would be assured of acceptance with proper help from highly qualified experts. It offers advice on course selection as well as practical learning and internships.
Why is RMC the Best Education consultancy in India?
- We can assist you in determining your career objectives.
- We have a lot of experience in this industry.
- Our students have access to the best facilities available.
- A free profile evaluation is provided to students.
- Our main goal is to assist students in gaining admission to the best medical schools and institutions.
- We make the application procedure as simple as possible.
- One of our representatives is always with students from India to Bangladesh up to the college hostel at the time of admission.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get a student ID at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University?
After getting admission at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, the students must go to the IT office, room 121 in the building No. 2 along with a valid passport. The students must carry an ID-card to enter in a university building or for library services.
How can I get a place to live in dormitories at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University?
The students should write a personal application which is addressed to the rector in the Student Affairs Office, which is in the building No 10, near the administrative building, 14 A. Nevskogo st.
Do the students need any health insurance for an MBBS seat at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University?
Yes, the students must carry insurance policy during MBB education at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University. Keep the insurance policy updated every year without missing dates.
Can I work during MBBS education at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University?
Yes, the students can work but only part-time work in free time, but first they need to take official permission.
What will be the living expenses + during MBBS education at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University?
Public transport (bus) – 1 500 rubles per month
Food – 6 000 - 8 000 rubles per month
Mobile – 300 rubles per month
Dormitory – 1 250 – 2 200 rubles per month
Is the academic transcript available in English at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University?
The students get the academic transcript issued in the Russian language, but it can be translated into the English language or request a translation template at the International office and certify it there. For the certification process, the students must bring the original document and translation.
Is the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University worth a place to pursue MBBS?
Yes, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is a top institute providing medical education to global medical aspirants with low fee structure, modern equipment, healthy environment and experienced faculty members.