Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
Ibrahim Medical College is yet another Institute of The Diabetic Association of Bangladesh dedicated to Prof. Ibrahim remembrance and devoted to developing human resources for the health of the greatest order, true to the goals of Prof. Ibrahim. The college commenced its journey in the year 2002 by Bangladesh Diabetic Samity (BADAS) after the name of late national professor Dr. Md. Ibrahim who was a legendry physician, teacher and social reformer. with more than 20 departments and more than 121 faculty members.
The principal of the college is Sheikh Firoz Kabir and the chairman of the college is Badruddoza Choudhury. The college is located at 122 Kazi Nazrul Islam Ave, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh further contact details are Phone: +880 2-9663560 websites: http://imc.ac.bd/web/ and mail: email@example.com its a constituent college. The college is affiliated by University of Dhaka and officially authorized by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh affiliated with WHO, MCI, BMDC and NMC leading to an MBBS degree of the University of Chittagong and Chittagong Medical University. the campus is well-structured secured aims for the development of students. The college offers a five-year course on top of that like the cherry on a cake next year is for an internship for their medical experience as a great opportunity knocking on their doorstep which can they easily do in their attached to a hospital 750-bed multi-speciality tertiary maintenance referral hospital with all modern equipment open for 24 hours with pharmacy and cafeteria in it which can easily stipend them up to 156000 approximately and nationally and internationally recognized.
The campus in the college has an incredible location an 8-storied building close to its teaching hospital BIRDEM at Shahbagh in central Dhaka the college is lodged in the 3 to 7 floors of the annexe building while its ground, 1st and 2nd floors are reserved for parking area. There is holistic development for every student respecting every norm and culture. After passing the professional final examination the degree will be recognized by Bangladesh Medical and dental college leading to a medical degree from SUST. The college has already reached its canopy of excellence in the medical education sector of Bangladesh. The property area of the university is quite large and the building installation is 120000 square feet. The college also provides extracurricular activities for the students to show flawless creativity with the secured amazing campus with wonderful views. The college has a proximity hospital in its building where the student can practice practically in preclinical and para clinical laboratories which are about 120,000 sq. ft. because of this the student will get a better experience and opportunities in-depth knowledge about the subjects and concepts with guaranteed job opportunities in any country of the world. The college also provides living facilities for the students with Two female hostels, two boys hostels, two internee hostels, one postgraduate student hostel making it easier for the students to live in a serene environment.
Affiliation and Recognition of Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
The Ibrahim Medical College and hospital from Bangladesh is accredited by the following organisations:
- Associated with Bangladesh medical and dental council
College is officially approved
Associated with World Health Organization (WHO)
Associated with National Medical Council (NMC)
Associated with Ministry of health and family welfare
university of Dhaka
Quick highlights about Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
Why Study MBBS degree at Ibrahim Medical College and hospital ?
- English is the medium of teaching in Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
- It is not necessary to clear IELTS or TOEFL for admission so that you can easily study mbbs abroad
- No need to pay big fat fees fee is affordable here
- One Nursing Institute, One Institute of Nuclear Medicine and allied Sciences, One Morgue, Staff Quarters, Mosque, Shaheed Minar and a Playground are there in the campus.
- Research with many departments in the field of medicine which includes a total of 35 departments in college
- More than 100 distinguished academician and professor is part of the college.
- A better assortment of modern medicine and practical training for all the students who want to pursue MBBS.
- A multi-special treatment hospital is located inside the college which helps students while doing their clinical practice
- Globally recognized as well
- the qualification in Ibrahim Medical College and hospital provides a recognized degree, therefore, students can easily apply for work anywhere in that particular country
- students Can apply for various internships while studying at Ibrahim Medical College and hospital like a cherry on a cake the college has a proximity hospital in its building. The hospital is housed in two magnificent buildings, one is 5 storied & the other is a 15 storied twin-tower where the student can practice practically in preclinical and para clinical laboratories because of this the student will gain a better experience which provides them with a great opportunity for an internship as well helping them to grow more at low expenses plus with internships they no need to depend on their families for expenses
- 28 batches intake who are already learning from Ibrahim Medical College and hospital in which Every year 160 learners are conceded in MBBS and 24 learners are conceded in numerous postgraduate courses.
- The library is fully enriched with 9,466 books and 3,615 journals and is fully air-conditioned in the serene atmosphere.
- The college is officially approved.
- College is filled with expert staff for providing them exposure to practical knowledge in the medical field so that they can grow with interests
- The college has Well equipped infrastructure
- The college also provides students with scholastic assets and offices for lecture and lab
- IELTS and TOFEL criteria are not applicable
- the college also celebrates many Indian festivals as there are numerous Indian students
- the college also organizes sports events and cultural events at the end of the semester for their physical growth
- organizes health camps as well
Advantages of MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
Some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College and hospital are as follows:
- the students are safe as it is ragging free secured campus
- it also provides practical knowledge and research for exposure as well as for sports clubs, social services and several humanitarians for various accomplishments of students
- the college has a cafeteria in which the food is cooked under hygienic conditions and Indian food is also available therefore there is no need to go out as it is providing the best nutritious healthy subsidized food in college itself with proper hygienic conditions
- A multi-special medication hospital is inside the university which benefits students while doing their clinical practice.
- This can help by providing the highest possible quality of effective care and treatment at a low cost
- the college is providing all sorts of medical practical chances to students in their best fully structured academic labs.
- the college hospital is providing good levels of patient satisfaction which is the main aim of the college
- The city is completely safe
- It also provides 4 professional examinations at the end of the year
- Teachers who are teaching here are experienced renewed as they studied from top Universities in the world successfully done with their graduation and post-graduation.
- The college also provides extracurricular activities for the students to show flawless creativity
- The college it witnessed a remarkable development in the field of education, especially in the field of medicine by providing them exposure to practical knowledge in the medical field
- this is one of the premium institutes for medical science in Dhaka
- the college Provides serene environment for studying
- There is the providence of quality of the clinical training.
- There is the providence of chore in serving others.
- The academy also holds social obligations.
- The college has good clinical susceptibility, excellent medical education, unique infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories.
- Campus is highly secured keeping a vital point for maintaining their interest
- You can easily do both graduation and post-graduation from this college
- Classes are never crowded as compared to other colleges which is a great point everyone is looking out in colleges because of this pandemic
- IELTS and TOFEL criteria are not applicable
- Donation is not required in this college
- No entrance exam is required
- the modern facilities such as central heating and cooling system, laundry facility and Indian mess in the hostel
- the modern facilities such as central heating and cooling system, laundry facility as well as Indian food in the available in hostel
- connecting flights are easily available
- The college provides you with Girls' Hostel and boys' Hostel in separate spaces
Duration of Study in Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
1 year and 6 months for Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry will be First Professional MBBS exam continuing to that 1 year for Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine will be Second Professional MBBS exam followed to that 1 year for pharmacology & therapeutics, microbiology, and Pathology will be Third Professional MBBS exam and lastly 1 year and 6 months for Medicine and allied subjects, Surgery and allied subjects, Obstetrics, and Gynaecology will be Final Professional MBBS exam. MBBS in Ibrahim Medical College and hospital, which is NMC/MCI, WHO, officially approved medical university offers a 5-year course and 1 year of hands-on experience (internship) on the with an affiliated hospital of repute and you can also apply for internships while studying in your spare time I which provides them with a great opportunity for doing an internship A multi-special proximity hospital in its building which benefits students while doing their clinical practice
Faculties of Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
- Basic Science
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Department of Pathology
- Surgery & Allied
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Medicine & Allied
University also empowers numerous intellectual and non-academic facilities and benefits to students including a library, housing, sports facilities, academic counselling career, institutional hospital as well as organizational services for giving them exposure to a better way of learning and research ensuring the care for their physical and mental health both A multi-special medication hospital is attached with the university which benefits students while doing their clinical practice
Ibrahim Medical College and hospital Fees Structure 2023-24
Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
Eligibility criteria reserved for Indian students to take admission in MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College and hospital stated as follows-
- NEET (National Entrance Eligibility Test) is a must.
- The student must have qualified for an exam such as HS/A-Level or equivalent in order to be admitted to the MBBS.
- The student should not have passed the Class 10/ SSC/ “O” level exam before 2017.
- The student should not have passed the 12/ HSC/ 'O' Level exam before 2019 the student must achieve in 10th grade/SSC/Level 'O' or equivalent exam is 7.
- The minimum -GPA in SSC or equivalent exam and HSC or equivalent exam is 3.5.
- The minimum GP you must acquire in Biology Level 12 is 3.5.
- To calculate GPA from SSC/'O' level exam score or equivalent, the top 5 grades in the subjects are calculated. Therefore, the GPA at the "O" level is calculated as the total grades in the 5 majors divided by 5. The top 3 grades in the subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are calculated. Therefore, the GPA at the A level is calculated as the total score in the 3 majors/3.
Admission Process of Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
Ibrahim Medical College and hospital admission procedure is as follows:
- Step 1:Fill the Application Form Download the admission form from the website BFM and mention fill the form with the name of the college
- Step 2:Submission of academic documents like X- & XII-mark sheets (educational certificates), Birth Certificate, NEET scorecard and Passport size photographs.
- Step 3: admit cards attested from Bangladesh High Commission, Delhi
- Step 4:Passport: you can apply for your passport at https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/ AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink
- Step 5: Students will have to apply for a Visa Invitation letter’ then for which, you require the following: Passport Medical Fitness Certificate HIV Report Passport size photographs with white background
- Step 6:Visa stamping is your last step for your admission process in Delhi.
- Step 7: After receiving the student’s application, the university will send a conformational offer letter for Ibrahim Medical College and hospital admission. There’d be no need to apply at the DGHS for an Equivalent Certificate after receiving the offer letter, just submit the mark sheets with all the documents at Bengal Deputy High Commission, Kolkata with a 60$ payment to get the DGHS approval.
Documents required for admission at Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
Students who wish to enroll at the Ibrahim Medical College and hospital for their MBBS program must submit the following documents:
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th grades
- 6 passport-size pictures
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical insurance and HIV test results
- Medical Council of India eligibility certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Student Visa
Syllabus of MBBS in Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
Hostel and Accommodation at Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
The institute hostel has every necessary facility which allows the student to live comfortably:
- Ibrahim Medical College and hospital offers well secured and well-equipped hostel rooms security.
- The college offers distinct hostels for boys and girls.
- The hostel has 24*7 CCTV surveillance for the security of all students.
- Every room is given on a sharing basis.
- The students enjoy WIFI connectivity in the hostel.
- The hostel provides 24 hours of a mess facility with proper hygiene.
A single person estimated monthly costs are 392$ (33,598৳) without rent. The cost of living in Bangladesh is, on average, 53.06% lower than in the United States. Rent in Bangladesh is, on average, 89.32% lower than in the United States. Indian food is also very easily available.
Why Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh is the South Asian neighbouring country of India
- Ibrahim Medical College and hospital universities are recognized by MCI, WHO
- Sixth most popular country of Asia
- Member of APTA and SAARC
- Pocket-friendly budget for studying and living in hostel secured urban campus
- You can do an internship while studying in Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
- Can easily get internship opportunities
- Globally recognised
- You can easily get the connecting flights
- providing the staff and students with the complete sense of freedom in learning and teaching processes
- Bangladesh comes under the height of 10 greatly occupied countries in the world with a population of 162 million population.
- Bangladesh colleges and universities organize seminars so that the student can receive an opportunity to practice in other countries.
- ECFMG Education Council of Foreign Medical Graduates, USA
- FAIMER’s IMED Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research’s International Medical Education Directory
- Benefits of pursuing your MBBS studies in Bangladesh
- Well-equipped furnishing, infrastructure, faculty
- The authority is providing these hostel facilities at a low cost. Students can stay here for the whole educational year in colleges.
- It also organizes health camps
- South Asian neighbouring country of India
- Sixth most popular country of Asia
- Member of APTA and SAARC
- Famous for its lush green glory and natural beauty
- Also, a good point to be noted provides in a pocket-friendly budget
- A good clinical exposure, outstanding medical education
- provides a variety of modern medicine and practical training
- English is the medium of teaching while studying
- The people are of multiculturalism and open-minded citizens
- Maintains higher educational institutions for all the innovative research and experiences complete freedom to explore your knowledge
- ECFMG Education Council of Foreign Medical Graduates, USA
- FAIMER’s IMED – Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research’s International Medical Education Directory
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Ibrahim Medical College and hospital
This is our life. The life that needs proper education for a better carrier is why RMC education is here for the students to seize them with better knowledge through their services. Students can apply for direct admission to Ibrahim Medical College and hospital through RMC Education for MBBS in Bangladesh. RMC Educational Services Centre is one of the major consultants in the field of international studies as it is working for over 20 years in this field and has been experienced for admission in universities through RMC education of India. It has assisted over 10,000 students with their immigration applications in India. Through overseas education, the agency can support you in achieving your goals in the best universities of Russia you just have to prepare your bag and documents. Furthermore, they are credible for all major and minor protocols from profile examination to admissions access, and visa procedures among others. We can be among the settlers in profitable overseas education because of the agency's systematic and experienced working style. With the help of the agency, you'll be able to go forward in the appropriate direction with the open door for the way to your success and many more opportunities in the field.
The agency deals with the following aspects:
- Application process
- Proper assistance
- Accurate counselling
- Reliable information
Popular MBBS Destinations for Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there any ragging in Ibrahim Medical College and hospital?
no it's ragging free and provide secured campus and hostel
what are the other facilities provided by Ibrahim Medical College and hospital?
the University provides a library, housing, sports facilities, study abroad, distance learning, academic counselling career, institutional hospital as well as organizational services and facilities for giving them exposure to a better way of learning and research.
what mode of language is used by Ibrahim Medical College and hospital?
English is medium of language
is the cost of living and tuition fee is reasonable?
yes, it is affordable plus it gives homely feeling by providing all types of hostel facilities and nutritious and healthy food to students
does a Bangladesh medical degree is internationally recognised?
yes, it is globally recognised
does it require a donation?
no this college does not demand for donation although it provides internships so that students can easily bear their expenses.