About Green Life Medical College and Hospital
Green Life Medical College, Dhaka, MBBS in Bangladesh, was founded when the founders of Green Life Hospital decided to start a medical college after the hospital's great success in 2005. The college was founded in 2009, with the first-class starting in 2010. Green Life Medical College currently enrolls 110 students per year, including international students.
Green Life Medical College (GMC) is accredited by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW), the Government of Bangladesh, and the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), and is affiliated with the University of Dhaka, which is accredited by the Medical Council of India. This means that Indian students can apply for a NOC from the Medical Council of India (MCI) and take the screening test after graduating from Green Life College.
Affiliation and Recognition of Green Life Medical College and Hospital
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW)
- Government of Bangladesh and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)
Why Study MBBS At Green Life Medical College and Hospital?
Candidates will get the following advantages of studying medicine program at Green Life Medical College and Hospital:
- Minimal package- Though it’s a top-class College it still doesn’t ask for ransom fees. It fit in the pocket of the middle and lower class.
- Quality education- Provide holistic education to students helping them excel in every sphere. Besides, the highly qualified professors guide them to learn every aspect of their degree and career in both theoretical and practical ways. It gives extra foreign exposure to planning up an international medical career.
- College is equipped with the advanced technology with top-notch facilities like exemplary laboratories, spacious classrooms, departmental museums, library, reading rooms, research rooms, cafeterias, sports complexes, etc.
- It encourages teamwork culture, medical research, and guides through different scores like extensive lectures, group projects, practical field workshops, eminent alumni meet, etc.
- In addition to this, they provide practical knowledge and guidance from an early stage. So, the experience earned from these practices proves to be helpful for the future in advancing my career.
- It provides different types of education in medicine and helps in the specialization as well as research work.
- Excellent spacious campus, chances to join different clubs, cultural activities, sports, and extracurricular activities.
- Maintains good decorum and order about hostels and sanitation facilities. (Separate are available for boys and girls)
- Overall, the college offers medical education, medical research, and health care facilities. It offers a four and half year’s course of MBBS study degree with a year of internship after graduation.
Quick Highlight About Green Life Medical College and Hospital
Advantages of Study MBBS at Green Life Medical College and Hospital
- This institute provides health care and education to a large number of recognized professionals and legends in the country's health sector.
- The academic faculty is comprised of highly experienced instructors, and the affiliated hospital is a cutting-edge facility with all of the latest amenities.
- All of this will aid students in gaining the information, talent, and attitude necessary to cope with community health issues, as well as provide a solid foundation for further training and higher education.
- For students, the library has a sufficient number of books as well as IT resources.
- The institution provides hands-on experience in the human side of medical science and prepares students for future advancements in science and health care.
- The goal is to teach students how to improve clinical services so that they can establish quality controls for clinical practices and provide health care to the public.
Duration of MBBS In Green Life Medical College and Hospital
- Green Life Medical College offers a five-year program with a one-year rotating internship.
- The students will learn both academic and practical parts of English language understanding.
- Under the supervision of a medical specialist, complete a one-year internship in a hospital and learn how to deal with patients.
Faculties Offered By The Green Life Medical College and Hospital
The college possesses the following faculties:
- Anatomy Department
- Physiology Department
- Biochemistry Department
- Forensic Medicine
Green Life Medical College and Hospital Fees Structure 2023-24
Green Life Medical College and Hospital fees structure for Indian Students is according to given table:
Green Life Medical College and Hospital Ranking
Green Life Medical College and Hospital world ranking and national ranking in the following table:
Eligibility Required to Study MBBS at Green Life Medical College and Hospital
Eligibility criteria reserved for Indian students to avail Anwer Khan Modern medical college admission for MBBS is stated as follows:
- Students must pass the SSC or a comparable exam.
- Candidates must have passed the HSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board or the University of Bangladesh with a total GPA of 9 and Biology with a minimum GPA of 3.5 in HSC.
- For MBBS admissions, Indian applicants must pass the NEET exam.
Green Life Medical College and Hospital Admission Process
At the Green Life Medical College and Hospital admission is very easy, the student has to follow several steps given below:
- Step 1:To be admitted to the MBBS program, candidates must complete and submit an application form.
- Step 2:The college holds admissions tests for both government and private medical colleges on the same day and at the same time.
- Step 3:Submit the required documentation, and admission will be granted based on national merit.
- Step 4:Selected candidates will be assessed by a college medical board to determine their fitness
- Step 5:As an admission confirmation, Green Life Medical College will send the student an offer letter.
- Step 6:To be admitted to the medical course at Green Life Medical College, students and their parents or guardians must sign bonds on non-judicial stamps regarding the terms and conditions of education, conduct, and discipline.
- Step 7:Every applicant must begin the visa application procedure as soon as possible, as it may take a long time.
Documents Required For Green Life Medical College and Hospital Admission
- Certificates of SSC and HSC/equivalent exams
- Photographs in passport size
- Form of application
- Certificate of transfer
- National identification card medical certificate
- Bank receipt with a valid passport
- NEET scores on a valid passport
- Passing certificate Invitation letter
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Migration
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of HIV testing
- Report on Covid-19
- Certificate of transfer
Green Life Medical College and Hospital Syllabus
Green Life Medical College and Hospital Syllabus for MBBS course is given in the below table.
Hostels & Accommodation At Green Life Medical College and Hospital
Delta Medical College has an exemplary Hostel with proper sanitation and hygiene. The hostel is guided under strict supervision for ensuring the safety of students. Some other features are:
- The students at Green Life Medical College have access to comfortable rooms.
- The students share rooms.
- Boys and girls have their rooms at the hostel.
- During medical school, the hostel includes a sanitary mess that provides fresh and healthful cuisine.
- Students have access to a common kitchen where they can prepare their food.
- This location has all amenities.
- The hostel also has Internet access.
- The rooms in the hostel are all air-conditioned.
- Central heating is available.
- On-site laundry and refrigerators are offered.
- There is a common TV room at the hostel.
- For safety, hostels are equipped with CCTV cameras.
- Gym and laundry facilities are both available.
- The hostel has all of the modern conveniences you might want.
Cost of Living
The low cost of living is a significant benefit for international students who choose to study in Bangladesh. The entire cost of lodging, whether on-campus or off-campus, is quite low. While the real cost of living will vary depending on where you live and your lifestyle, students will be relieved to learn that Dhaka is one of the least costly cities in the world to live in. A monthly budget of US$300 will provide most students with a pretty comfortable existence in Bangladesh.
Food and housekeeping
Your food and housekeeping costs are projected to be between $150 and 225 USD. This is based on (US$5-7.50) per day for three meals. Naturally, if you prepare and divide the costs with your buddies, it will be less expensive. Local foods such as rice and noodles cost between (US$0.5-2.50) at food booths or coffee cafes. Dinner in a mid-range restaurant will cost between US$2.5 and $5.
Students who live on or near campus may not have to travel to and from classes. Other types of travel, on the other hand, may cost around (US$ 10-20) each month.
Why MBBS In Bangladesh?
Studying MBBS in Bangladesh is a great option for medical students because its institutions have an unselfish concern for the well-being of others, which is essential for engendering trust. The faculty members are highly qualified and provide the best medical resources and services available. They also actively work to eliminate discrimination in health care as well as health barriers. There are numerous other reasons why studying MBBS in Bangladesh is advantageous. In Bangladesh, the Government University offers an MCI-approved MBBS degree. The institutions adhere to the same Indian Medical Council (MCI) syllabus, as well as the same Indian Author books and journals, for the entire five years of the MBBS program. The pass rate for the MCI Screening Test FMGE is very high. Furthermore, it has the same tropical climate as India.
MBBS in Bangladesh is a wise decision to make because students can easily access the facilities that the country's medical institutions provide, and at a low cost. The problem of language barriers does not exist because English is used as the medium of instruction on the campuses of medical institutions, which is beneficial in avoiding language barriers. Private medical colleges and universities are well-equipped with all modern amenities and good infrastructure to help students.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh is a hotspot for medical students. It attracts thousands and thousands of students every year.
- Bangladesh offers a wide range of varieties in medical colleges with low fees.
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high which is needed in India for practice.
- English is the official language of colleges so, there is no need to learn any other language.
- Cost of Living in Bangladesh is quite low
- Bangladesh Medical colleges believe in holistic education and are acknowledged for them
- quality teaching.
- Bangladesh Government made many scholarship programs to help needy student
- complete their MBBS degree.
- It’s the neighboring County of India so, it has many things in common.
- Perks of neighboring County- Language, way of living, customs, etc. are quite the same as India.
- They serve Indian foods and people seems to be friendly so, it becomes easy to reside there
- Climate condition is quite similar so it becomes easy for students to get settle down.
- In addition, parents can visit them frequently (more accessible).
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Green Life Medical College and Hospital?
RMC education is one of the best for those who want to study abroad. We guide and support the students to study mbbs abroad and shape the future students. We supported more than 10,000 students to get admission in abroad universities without any donation charges with good facilities. We also guide students step by step for admission and also give guidance for visa processing. Our best consultants are always ready to provide you with the most accurate and effective guidance to study abroad.
Popular MBBS Destinations for Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the Hostel facility provided by the college?
The Hostel facility is provided by the college for both girls and boys and the hostels are well accommodated and mess is also available.
Is NEET mandatory for Indian students to get admission to the Green Life Medical College and Hospital?
The students must have their valid NEET score to get admission to the Green Life Medical College and Hospital.
Is Bangladesh good for MBBS?
Yes, It is good for MBBS because it has some WHO and NMC recognised
Is there any other entrance exam to get admission?
No, there is no other entrance exam to get admission to this college.
What if I have not given TOEFL or IELTS?
No, there is no requirement to give TOEFL or IELTS exam to get admission to the Green Life Medical College and Hospital.
How can Indian students practice in India after completing their MBBS from Bangladesh?
After completion of MBBS in Bangladesh, Indian students are required to appear for the FMGE/NEXT, PLUB, USMLE exams to practice in India.