About Georgian National University SEU
Georgia, in recent years, has developed as one of the most preferred international destinations for
MBBS studies among Indian students. Since there are no barriers to entrance exams and recognition
by the Medical Council of India, MCI, students are more prone to travel.
Georgian National University SEU is a private institution and located in Tbilisi, Georgia. The
University was established in the year 2001. The University offers a wide variety of courses in the
English language which attracts undergraduates, graduates, and aspirants wanting to do doctoral
courses from all over the world. The mission of the SEU Georgian National University is to create a
modern university atmosphere which will enable students to actualize their opportunities, offer
modern knowledge in Georgian educational setting and on success-oriented academic foregrounding
raise national awareness in the process of building civic society.
School of business
Each of the SEU Business Management School is developed according to the standards of modern
education and challenges. The Business School incorporates 5 basic speciality bachelor programs.
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN ENGLISH
Each program aims to prepare a competent professional with relevant education, that will have
developed important skills for challenges of contemporary labour market based on the theoretical
knowledge and the latest achievements of the governing sphere Within the competence of the
School of law
SEU Law School implements the Undergraduate Program, which aims to prepare qualified specialist
with legal value.
BA Program Of Law
The program aims to prepare a competent professional with a fundamental knowledge required for the
field. The program is topical, specially developed for new academic disciplines and problem-based
School of Social Sciences
The programs of the School of Social Sciences are designed to take into account the modern and
current challenges of the labour market and provide students with an academic degree with the
- International Relations
Each program is oriented for a student to get the fundamental knowledge of the major speciality.
Also, in compliance with their interest, the student has an opportunity to study interesting
subfields in the selective blocks according to their speciality.
Georgian National University SEU MBBS Fee Structure 2023-24
Fee structure of the Georgian National University SEU is low as compared to other institutions
Note: 1 USD - INR 80 (approx)
The students who seek to get MBBS admission to need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- Step 1: Candidates must submit a well-filled application form.
- Step 2: Submission of educational certificates and other essential documents required for MBBS
- Step 3: Admission will be based on merit and performance during the interview.
- Step 4: Candidates will get an offer letter from the university within a couple of days.
- Step 5: Pay 1st-year tuition fee of the MBBS course.
- Step 6: Apply for the visa procedure.
- Step 7: After completing the visa processing time, get a valid passport and fly for your
Students must bring the original documents during MBBS admission process:
- Candidate must submit the application form.
- Candidates must have a NEET-UG examination scorecard along with the admit card.
- The academic mark sheet and passing certificate (original and copy).
- The candidate must carry a transfer certificate / leaving certificate from the previous
- Foreign students must have a valid passport.
- Birth certificates must be submitted during admission required for proof of date of birth.
- Provisional allotment letter generated online
- Candidates must submit caste certificate and validity certificate. (SC/ ST/ OBC category
- Submit your ID proof during admission time (Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ driving license/ passport)
- Conduct and character certificate
- Candidates should submit the medical certificate.
- Carry passport size photographs required for MBBS admission.
- Proof of nationality of India / Passport / domicile /nationality certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Demand draft
- Gap certificate (Affidavit) (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
Advantages Of Study MBBS in Georgian Medical Universities
- The Georgian medical universities are MCI (Medical Council of India) & WHO (World Health of
- Georgian medical degree is globally recognized
- To study in Georgia there is no need to pay any donation or capitation fee
- No separate entrance test will be conducted by the university
- The standard of living is very high in Georgia
- Students do not require to appear for IELTS/TOFEL to take admission in Georgia
- We provide Indian Mess for our students in Georgia
- Indian Food & Indian Restaurants are also Available in Georgia
- They provide world-class education, which will help to build your career.
- They maintain their quality of education
- Tuition Fee is affordable in Georgia
- To help our Indian student university have Indian teachers also in Georgia.
- We provide a separate hostel for Boys & Girls for their safety.
- During their study Students can also prepare for USMLE.
- Most of the hospitals of Georgia use the latest technology so students will get the
opportunity to learn new technology.
- There are some Universities in Georgia, which provide scholarships for students.
- Georgian National University SEU provides excellent academic facilities at less price without
- The medium of teaching is English and Georgian language.
- The university is fully recognised by MCI and WHO.
- The university provides accommodation facilities occupied with all amenities required for the
living of the students.
- The admission process is simple
- The advanced study curriculum of the university is designed according to international
- The university comprises 97 assistant professors and 133 faculties guiding worldwide medical
- The university conducts educational activities for medical students.
- The university is in collaboration with Georgian and higher institutions.
- Creates favourable conditions for students with disabilities.
- The medical aspirants don't need to appear for any English proficiency test or any entrance
exam for doing MBBS in Georgian National University SEU.
The University offers one of the most modern and fully equipped and furnished hostel accommodations
for the medical students so that they can study and rest peacefully. Among others, the facilities
of their hostel are: -
- Indian food is available with Indian cooks making authentic veg and non-veg food for the
students. Even there are restaurants nearby that also serve Indian food.
- Round the clock security.
- There are separate rooms for boys and girls.
- There are approximately 50 staff members who take care of the students and among them, some
are Indians as well.
- The new campus of the University accommodates around 320 students.
- All modern-day facilities like refrigerator, AC, TV, Beddings, Internet connection, and much
more are available in the hostels with two hotel-like rooms for special students with
- Georgian National University SEU offers fully furnished and safe hostel rooms.
- Hostel rooms are accessible with proper bedding, study table, lamp, bookshelf and fan etc
- The hostel rooms are equipped with all basic amenities which are required for study and living
- A common kitchen is available for students to cook their food.
- 24*7 safety and security of the students in hostel premises.
- The internet is accessible round the clock.
- Laundry and Gymnasium are available in the hostel.
- Separate hostel wings are available for men and women.
- The students need to stay in hostel rooms on a shared basis, meaning only 2-3 students in one
- 24 hours of regular water supply available in the hostel.
- Washing machines, centralized heating systems, tv and telephone are available.
- The mess provides fresh food 24*7 for students.
- 24*7 Internet connection is available in hostel rooms.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the medium of instruction in Georgian National University?
English and Georgian medium of teaching is used for MBBS studies.
Do students need to clear any other entrance exam?
No, the students don't need to appear for any university entrance exam to study MBBS
courses at Georgian National University SEU.
Is Georgian National University recognized?
Yes, Georgian National University SEU is officially recognised by MCI and WHO.