About Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital
Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital is a medical school in Bangladesh's capital, Dhaka. It is a medical school that is privately owned. In 2010, it was established. As a constituent institution, this college is associated with Dhaka University.
The National Medical Commission (NMC) and the World Health Organization have recognized and acknowledged Dhaka Central International Medical College (WHO). At Dhaka Central International Medical College, the MBBS program lasts six years, with one year of internship.
Dhaka Central International Medical College and Hospital (DCIMCH), which has 250 beds, is affiliated with the college. It aims to provide high-quality, integrated medical education that incorporates innovative ideas on modern technology and research. The college boasts a world-class atmosphere that encourages education, as well as skilled, dedicated, and knowledgeable instructors. The Dhaka Central International Medical College and Hospital address are in Bangladesh.
Affiliation and Recognition of Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital
- Dhaka Central International Medical College is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and is recognized by the National Medical Council of India (NMC)
- Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), listed in the World Directory Of Medical Schools (WDOMS) and approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO) AND MCI.
Why Study MBBS At Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital?
Candidates will get the following advantages of studying medicine program at Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital:
- Minimal package- Though it’s a top-class College it still doesn’t ask for ransom fees. It fit in the pocket of the middle and lower class.
- Quality education- Provide holistic education to students helping them excel in every sphere. Besides, the highly qualified professors guide them to learn every aspect of their degree and career in both theoretical and practical ways. It gives extra foreign exposure to planning up an international medical career.
- College is equipped with the advanced technology with top-notch facilities like exemplary laboratories, spacious classrooms, departmental museums, library, reading rooms, research rooms, cafeterias, sports complexes, etc.
- It encourages teamwork culture, medical research, and guides through different scores like extensive lectures, group projects, practical field workshops, eminent alumni meet, etc.
- In addition to this, they provide practical knowledge and guidance from an early stage. So, the experience earned from these practices proves to be helpful for the future in advancing my career.
- It provides different types of education in medicine and helps in the specialization as well as research work.
Quick Highlight About Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital
Advantages of Study MBBS at Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital
- Dhaka Central International Medical College is in Bangladesh, close to India.
- The five-year MBBS program at Dhaka Central International Medical College is followed by a one-year internship.
- As a result, students can begin their careers a year early.
- Dhaka Central International Medical College follows the same educational techniques and curricula as Indian medical schools.
- The cost of studying at Dhaka Central International Medical College is less than that of any Indian private college, with nearly the same facilities.
- Bangladesh has a lower cost of living than India.
- To get admitted to Dhaka Central International Medical College's MBBS program, students do not need to take any language entrance examinations such as IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.
Duration of MBBS In Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital
The following is the duration of the MBBS course at Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital:
- Pre-clinical, para-clinical, and clinical stages make up the different phases of the medicine course in Bangladesh.
- The MBBS program at Dhaka Central International Medical College lasts six years, including one year dedicated to the clinical internship.
Faculties Offered By The Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital
The college possesses the following faculties:
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Forensic Medicine
Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital Fees Structure 2023-24
- $1 = Rs.80(it may vary)
- Mentioned fee are approximate and it may change as per the change in currency
Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital Ranking
Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital world ranking and national ranking in the following table:
Eligibility Required to Study MBBS at Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital
Candidates interested in enrolling at Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The candidate's age must be between 17 and 25 years old on or before the application deadline.
- Candidates must have scored at least 60% in all of the above-mentioned topics in 10+2 and 50% if they are from a reserved category.
- For admission to this university in Bangladesh, students must have passed the NEET exam.
- Students must have completed high school or have an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as primary courses.
- The students must have passed both the IELTS and TOEFL tests.
Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital Admission Process
At the Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital admission is very easy, the student has to follow several steps given below:
- Step 1:Students must complete the college's application form, which can be found on their website.
- Step 2:The candidate must next send the completed Application form, as well as copies of all required papers, to get student status.
- Step 3:The institution will send a conditional offer letter to the student after they have submitted their application. After obtaining a conditional offer letter, candidates should first pay the initial tuition price. Following that, the university will send the students a Fee Acknowledgement letter.
- Step 4:After that, applicants must complete the necessary procedures for obtaining a student visa
- Step 5:A waiting list was also published. If any seat remains vacant after the admission deadline, then, the waiting list students can go for admission.
Documents Required For Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital Admission
- High School Mark sheets (10th and 12th, xerox and original)
- NEET Scorecard
- Copy Of Passport (having minimum validity of 18 months)
- Letters of Recommendation from School
- Guardian’s letter
- Color photographs
- Approved Visa Copy
- Non-Criminal Certificate
- Copy of Blood Group Certificate
- Migration letter from the Medical Council
- Medical Board Certificate
- Medical Test Report on HIV
- Invitation letter from the college
Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital Syllabus
Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital Syllabus for MBBS course is given in the below table.
Hostels & Accommodation At Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital
- Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital provides the following hostel services:
- The university has separate hostels for male and female students.
- The hostel rooms are roomy, large, and air-conditioned for both boys and girls.
- Students can also eat Indian food.
- For the advantage of the students, the university's campus contains common rooms, a sports zone, and cultural groups.
- A wireless internet connection is also available on campus.
- The hostels are fully secured, and each one has its hostel supervisor.
Cost of Living
The low cost of living is a significant benefit for international students who choose to study in Bangladesh. The entire cost of lodging, whether on-campus or off-campus, is quite low. While the real cost of living will vary depending on where you live and your lifestyle, students will be relieved to learn that Dhaka is one of the least costly cities in the world to live in. A monthly budget of US$300 will provide most students with a pretty comfortable existence in Bangladesh.
Food and housekeeping
Your food and housekeeping costs are projected to be between $150 and 225 USD. This is based on (US$5-7.50) per day for three meals. Naturally, if you prepare and divide the costs with your buddies, it will be less expensive. Local foods such as rice and noodles cost between (US$0.5-2.50) at food booths or coffee cafes. Dinner in a mid-range restaurant will cost between US$2.5 and $5.
Students who live on or near campus may not have to travel to and from classes. Other types of travel, on the other hand, may cost around (US$ 10-20) each month.
Why MBBS In Bangladesh?
- Bangladesh is a hotspot for medical students. It attracts thousands and thousands of students every year.
- Bangladesh offers a wide range of varieties in medical colleges with low fees.
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high which is needed in India for practice.
- English is the official language of colleges so, there is no need to learn any other language.
- Cost of Living in Bangladesh is quite low
- Bangladesh Medical colleges believe in holistic education and are acknowledged for their quality teaching.
- Bangladesh Government made many scholarship programs to help needy studentto complete their MBBS degree.
- It’s the neighboring Country of India so, it has many things in common.
- Perks of neighboring Country- Language, way of living, customs, etc. are quite the same as India.
- They serve Indian foods and people seems to be friendly so, it becomes easy to reside there
- Climate condition is quite similar so it becomes easy for students to get settle down.
- In addition, parents can visit them frequently (more accessible).
Benefits of Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- It is easy to apply for admission in Bangladesh.
- Minimal package.
- Colleges give foreign exposure which acts as an excellent foundation in a career.
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high needed in India for medical practice.
- Both theoretical and practical knowledge make an excellent student as well as a doctor
- Bangladesh Medical colleges believe in holistic education and are acknowledged for their qualityteaching.
- Many of the Bangladesh Medical colleges provide direct admission without entrance exams.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital?
RMC education is one of the best for those who want to study abroad. We guide and support the students to study mbbs abroad and shape the future students. We supported more than 10,000 students to get admission in abroad universities without any donation charges with good facilities. We also guide students step by step for admission and also give guidance for visa processing. Our best consultants are always ready to provide you with the most accurate and effective guidance to study abroad.
Popular MBBS Destinations for Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the Hostel facility provided by the college?
The Hostel facility is provided by the college for both girls and boys and the hostels are well accommodated and mess is also available.
Is NEET mandatory for Indian students to get admission to the Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital?
The students must have their valid NEET score to get admission to the Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital.
Is Bangladesh good for MBBS?
Yes, It is good for MBBS because it has some WHO and NMC recognised
Is there any other entrance exam to get admission?
No, there is no other entrance exam to get admission to this college.
What if I have not given TOEFL or IELTS?
No, there is no requirement to give TOEFL or IELTS exam to get admission to the Dhaka Central International Medical College & Hospital.
How can Indian students practice in India after completing their MBBS from Bangladesh?
After completion of MBBS in Bangladesh, Indian students are required to appear for the FMGE/NEXT, PLUB, USMLE exams to practice in India.