About Community Based Medical College
The Community Health Foundation Bangladesh was founded in 1994 in Mymensingh by thirty eminent philanthropic individuals of various professions and positions led by late professor Dr. AIM Mafakhkharul Islam. He was fond of saying, "A journey of thousands of miles begins with a single step."
The Community Based Medical College location is in Bangladesh (CBMCB). It is a Community Health Foundation academic venture (CHFB). To make a modest contribution to overall national efforts in achieving a meaningful, self-sustaining quality of life and environment within the parameters of Health and Science.
Community-Based Medical College Bangladesh is located in Winnerpar, 10 kilometers ahead of Mymensingh, on the Dhaka-Mymensingh highway. By road, from Dhaka and Mymensingh town, using easily accessible public transportation.
Affiliation and Recognition of Community Based Medical College
- NMC [National Medical Council]
- Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council
- BCPS [Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons] (BCPS)
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Bangladesh
- World Directory of Medical Institutions
- WHO [World Health Organization]
- WFME [World Federation for Medical Education]
- FAIMER [Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research]
Why Study MBBS At Community Based Medical College?
Candidates will get the following advantages of studying medicine program at Community Based Medical College:
- The Institute provides world-class advanced educational excellence and research.
- Community Based Medical College in Bangladesh produces skilled, compassionate, and caring physicians who are knowledgeable in the art of medicine, committed to the social and ethical principles of the profession, and committed to lifelong learning.
- Because every student can’t pay the high tuition fee charges in Indian private medical universities, MBBS in Community Based Medical College can be a great relief to students who want to study MBBS abroad.
- The language barrier problem does not exist because English is used as the medium of instruction on the college campus, which is beneficial in avoiding language barriers.
- This college is home to many of Bangladesh's top doctors.
- Indian students can gain direct admission to the best medical college in Bangladesh of their choice. There are no additional entrance examinations required.
- The college is well-equipped with modern amenities and good infrastructure to help students.
- A good food facility is also available for students from all over the world.
- The Hospital will provide the community with laboratory and immunization services. It will increase demand for healthcare services while also reducing foreign travel and foreign exchange shortly.
- It provides excellent career opportunities and guidance.
- The college has excellent on-campus facilities.
- There is the assurance of high-quality clinical activities.
- Serving others entails a sense of obligation.
Quick Highlight About Community Based Medical College
Advantages of Study MBBS at Community Based Medical College
- Community Based Medical College is the pinnacle of educational excellence. The educational infrastructure is more developed in comparison to other European and Western countries.
- Community Based Medical College provides every amenity a student might require away from home, such as a hostel, mess, canteen, spacious campus, library, practice and dissection labs, auditorium, sports complex, WIFI campus, and so on.
- The cost of education is proportional to its quality. Furthermore, MBBS at a Community Based Medical College is less expensive than at some private Indian medical colleges. The average cost of an MBBS degree at a Community Based Medical College is around 30 lakhs.
- To study MBBS at a Community Based Medical College means having access to opportunities that even Indian medical schools do not always provide. Bangladesh colleges/universities provide their students with opportunities to attend various seminars/conferences and research projects taking place all over the world, allowing them to gain more exposure and become better doctors in the future.
- Community Based Medical College strives to train not only good doctors but also good citizens. The college encourages students to participate in humanitarian acts such as providing free blood and medicine to poor patients and volunteering in relief and rescue operations during natural disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis, cyclones, epidemics, and floods, to name a few.
- Being affiliated with Dhaka University, the administration selects the best faculty from around the world, with the majority of them being industry experts, giving students more practical exposure in the field of medicine.
- Furthermore, the Community Based Medical College has a hospital with 350 beds, which provides excellent internship opportunities for Community Based Medical College students.
- Parents sending their sons and especially daughters need not be concerned about their children's safety because both the residence and the campus are highly secured with the best interests of the students in mind.
- Another advantage is that classes are never overcrowded, and the number of students in classes is comparatively lower than in other colleges around the world, which automatically raises the quality of education.
- Students are given extensive practical and theoretical knowledge that allows them to pursue postgraduate studies or practice from anywhere in the world.
- Community Based Medical College offers the following courses:
- General Practice [MBBS]
Duration of MBBS In Community Based Medical College
It takes full 6 years to complete graduation in Community-Based Medical College Hospital, Bangladesh. The duration of the study is divided into two parts:
5 years – graduation classroom study (theoretical and research-based)
1 year –Internship (Practical and experience-based)
- For obtaining registration from BMDC to practice Medicine, an internship is a prerequisite factor.
Faculties Offered By The Community Based Medical College
The college possesses the following faculties:
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of the Physiology
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Dentistry
Community Based Medical College Fees Structure 2023-24
- $1 = Rs.80(it may vary)
- Mentioned fee are approximate and it may change as per the change in currency
Community Based Medical College Ranking
Community Based Medical College world ranking and national ranking in the following table:
Eligibility Required to Study MBBS at Community Based Medical College
Eligibility criteria reserved for Indian students to avail Anwer Khan Modern medical college admission for MBBS is stated as follows:
- For the upcoming admission 2020, students interested in Community Based Medical College Bangladesh admission should visit the college website to get a good idea of the previous year's cut-off. The procedure outlined below will assist applicants in determining their eligibility and qualifications for the admission process.
- The student seeking admission to medical school must be 17 years old by July 31st of the current admission year.
- Students must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50 percent in English, Physics, and Chemistry, Biology
- Students who achieve a grade point average of 50 percent or higher in all subjects are eligible to apply for Admission Direct Quota seats.
- As part of the selection process, students must participate in an interview.
- Aside from Community-Based Medical College (MCW&H), Bangladesh Direct Admission, students can also apply for Management Quota Admission to the institute. The Management Quota Seat is reserved for candidates who did not submit their application by the deadline or did not receive the required percentage of marks.
- Admission can be sought under the Community Based Medical College, Bangladesh NRI Quota Admission for foreign students or Indian students coming from foreign bases. Admission to medical school is also available through the Payment Seat or Management Seat quotas. If Indian students obtain a valid NEET score, the college will be given priority when admitting MBBS students.
Community Based Medical College Admission Process
At the Community Based Medical College admission is very easy, the student has to follow several steps given below:
- Step 1:Getting into a medical school takes a lot of hard work. Though academic criteria are sufficient, a medical entrance exam is the only way to an MBBS program at a Community Based Medical College. Every year in October, the DGHS [Directorate General of Health Services] Bangladesh conducts this exam, so it's best to apply ahead of time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Step 2:NOTE: NEET-qualified Indian students will be given priority for direct admission.
- Step 3:First and foremost, obtain attestation from the Bangladesh High Commission in Delhi for all required documents, including 10th and 12th-grade mark sheets, certificates, and admit cards.
- Step 4:In September, fill out an application on the college's official website.
- Step 5:
- Step 1:Send the attested documents [original and copy] to the college, which is required for enrollment.
- Step 6:The following receipt of the student's application, the university will send a confirmation letter for admission to Community Based Medical College.
- Step 7:Send the attested documents [original and copy] to the college, which is required for enrollment.
- Step 8:the Following receipt of the student's application, the university will send a confirmation letter for admission to Community Based Medical College. After receiving the offer letter, there would be no need to apply to the DGHS for an Equivalent Certificate; simply submit the mark sheets along with all supporting documents to the Bengal Deputy High Commission in Kolkata along with a $60 payment to obtain DGHS approval.
- Step 9:Following that, the student will receive a DGHS equivalency certificate in Bangladesh as well as a confirmed admission letter from Community-Based Medical College.
- Step 10:Then, pay the first year's tuition to the college and apply for a student visa.
- Step 11:For application, the following documents are required: Admit card, mark sheet, and certificate for classes 10 and 12.
- Step 12:Admission letter and TT copy of Equivalence Certificate [college fees transfer].
- Step 13:Birth certificate and two copies of a passport-sized photo
- Step 14:Authentic Passport
- Step 15:Then you must report to college by the deadline.
Documents Required For Community Based Medical College Admission
- Birth Certificate
- NEET report card
- Photocopies of the documents should be attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- Photocopy of valid passport (passports within 3 months of validation)
- Health certificate
- Passport size photos (2 recently clicked photos)
- High School completion board certificate
- 12th class completion board certificate
- Invitation letter
Community Based Medical College Syllabus
Community Based Medical College Syllabus for MBBS course is given in the below table.
Hostels & Accommodation At Community Based Medical College
- High-security requirements
- Study Rooms
- Cafeteria - it serves Indian food because a high number of Indian students’ study there.
- The hostel provides the option of single or shared occupancy.
- It provides a nice learning environment.
- Wi-Fi access, as well as 24-hour electricity and internet access.
- Because the cost of living in Bangladesh is relatively low, the hostel costs are affordable
- Equipped with sophisticated conveniences and ultra-modern accommodation infrastructure.
- Internet access, laundry, a college canteen, a mess in each block, and other necessities are accessible.
- A 24-hour hospital, police, comprehensive security, a water supply, and so forth.
- Provide additional amenities such as a library, research labs, sports complexes, and extracurricular centers.
Cost of Living
The low cost of living is a significant benefit for international students who choose to study in Bangladesh. The entire cost of lodging, whether on-campus or off-campus, is quite low. While the real cost of living will vary depending on where you live and your lifestyle, students will be relieved to learn that Dhaka is one of the least costly cities in the world to live in. A monthly budget of US$300 will provide most students with a pretty comfortable existence in Bangladesh.
Food and housekeeping
Your food and housekeeping costs are projected to be between $150 and 225 USD. This is based on (US$5-7.50) per day for three meals. Naturally, if you prepare and divide the costs with your buddies, it will be less expensive. Local foods such as rice and noodles cost between (US$0.5-2.50) at food booths or coffee cafes. Dinner in a mid-range restaurant will cost between US$2.5 and $5.
Students who live on or near campus may not have to travel to and from classes. Other types of travel, on the other hand, may cost around (US$ 10-20) each month.
Why MBBS In Bangladesh?
- Bangladesh is a hotspot for medical students. It attracts thousands of students every year.
- Bangladesh is a hotspot for medical students. It attracts thousands and thousands of students every year.
- Bangladesh offers a wide range of varieties in medical colleges with low fees.
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high which is needed in India for practice.
- English is the official language of colleges so, there is no need to learn any other language.
- Cost of Living in Bangladesh is quite low
- Bangladesh Medical colleges believe in holistic education and are acknowledged for their quality teaching.
- Bangladesh Government made many scholarship programs to help the needy student to complete their MBBS degree.
- It’s the neighboring Country of India so, it has many things in common.
- Perks of neighboring Country- Language, way of living, customs, etc. are quite the same as India.
- They serve Indian foods and people seems to be friendly so, it becomes easy to reside there
- Climate condition is quite similar so it becomes easy for students to get settle down.
- In addition, parents can visit them frequently (more accessible).
Benefits of Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- It is easy to apply for admission in Bangladesh.
- Minimal package.
- Colleges give foreign exposure which acts as an excellent foundation in a career.
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high needed in India for medical practice.
- Both theoretical and practical knowledge make an excellent student as well as a doctor
- Bangladesh Medical colleges believe in holistic education and are acknowledged for their quality teaching.
- Many of the Bangladesh Medical colleges provide direct admission without entrance exams.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Community Based Medical College?
RMC education is one of the best for those who want to study abroad. We guide and support the students to study MBBS and shape the future students. We supported more than 10,000 students to get admission in abroad universities without any donation charges with good facilities. We also guide students step by step for admission and also give guidance for visa processing. Our best consultants are always ready to provide you with the most accurate and effective guidance to study abroad.
Popular MBBS Destinations for Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the facility of hostel available in Community-Based Medical College?
Yes, this facility is available in a Community-based Medical College.
How is the college environment of Community-Based Medical College?
Community Based Medical College has a pleasant college atmosphere. Which provides excellent infrastructure for students' healthy physical and mental development.
Is Bangladesh good for MBBS?
Yes, It is good for MBBS because it has some WHO and NMC recognised
Is there any other entrance exam to get admission?
No, there is no other entrance exam to get admission to this college.
What if I have not given TOEFL or IELTS?
No, there is no requirement to give TOEFL or IELTS exam to get admission to the central medical college.
Is NEET required for pursuing MBBS in Community-Based Medical College?
Yes, the applicant must pass the NEET exam to secure a seat in this college.