About Chechen State University
The Chechen State University is located in Grozny, Chechnya, Russia, the city is located on the Sunzha river. It was formerly known as the Grozny University built back in 1938. It also saw major development taking place between 1970 and 1980. Many technologies were adopted and the university built it’s name. It is a very well known and established technological and educational institution in Chechen republic. Mangomed Bibulatov is one of its notable alumni. During the Chechen war, the University buildings were heavily damaged. The rebuilding and reconstruction began soon after the war and classes resumed somewhere in April, 2000. A new sports complex was also made.
Scientific discoveries always have been one of the most important part of the university and that is why many of those have been displayed at the all union agricultural exhibition of the USSR and other big exhibitions as well, there is also an all union agricultural exhibition arranged each year. This school also has the North Caucasian center of pedagogics. The education procedure runs in ten faculties and 4 institutions. The Grozny is the republic of Chechen, Russia it is a place known for the Mosque, Grozny Sea and the National Museum of Chechen Republic and many more worth glimpsing spots.
The rector is Saidev Zaurbek Aslanbekovich. Also, over 800 instructors are currently assigned at the prestigious university to make sure that the students get the learning they deserve.
An amazing fact is that currently around 14000 students are studying in Russia and most of them are into medical courses and this proves the prestige and worth of this university as well. This number is only going to increase in the coming future. Russia is also one of the most liked places because it has good terms with most of the nations and is collaborating well.
Affiliation And Recognition of Chechen State University
- Chechen State University is affiliated with the Ministry of Public health of the Russian Federation.
- It’s authority is also under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- It is also recognized by the NMC and WHO.
Why Study MBBS At Chechen State University?
- Chechen State University is one of the leading and prestigious universities of Russia especially known to train foreign students, about 1000 each year in various fields.
- It also has all the high-tech assistance required for MBBS studies.
- You don’t require a specific percentage instead you just need a 10+2 examination certificate.
- The university provides variety of courses and fields which includes zoology, cardiology, dentistry etc.
- The medium of communication and teaching is English and the native Russian.
- The Institute is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) AND National Medical Commission (NMC).
- The MBBS course includes a practical training period.
- Russian Medical studies are of world fame.
Quick Highlights Of About Chechen State University
Duration Of MBBS In Chechen State University
- It is a 6 year-long full-time course.
- The 6 years includes professional training under highly skilled professors and doctors.
Chechen State University Fees Structure 2023-24
Chechen State University fee structure 2023-24 for MBBS program is shown below:
Chechen State University Ranking
Faculties at Chechen State University
There are many facilities in Chechen State University for medical students and others as well.
These are as follows-
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of dentistry
- Faculty of pharmacy
- Faculty of computer science
- Finance and sciences institute
- Faculty of law
- Faculty of information technology
- Faculty of math and computer technology
- Agro-technological institute
- Faculty of biology and chemistry
- Faculty of geography and geoecology
- Faculty of philology
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Chechen State University
- The candidate should at least be 17 years of age.
- The candidate must have a senior secondary school certificate however he/she doesn’t require a specific score.
- For admission in any medical course like pharmacy, medicine, etc. The candidates must have studied biology, chemistry and physics.
- For PG or clinical residency courses in any medical field, candidates must submit MBBS/MD/BDS degree copies.
- For IT and commuter courses, the students must have studied mathematics and physics till grade 12.
- For economics, arts and other courses, only the school's transfer certificate is required with any percentage of marks and subjects.
- For PhD/Doctorate degrees-the transcripts of bachelor’s degree and of the master’s degree in the related field.
- For master’s in public health and other related courses, only the high school certificate and the 4-year bachelor’s degree’s transcript.
Chechen State University Admission Process
To get the admission in Chechen State University, should follow these steps:
- Step1: Filling of the online application form of the university.
- Step2: Submission of the valid documents in the given time.
- Step3: Receiving of the invitation letter (within approx 2 weeks) and payment of the tuition fee
- Step4: after the fee receipt and invitation letter the apply for the visa.
Document Required For Chechen State University Admission
- An international and valid passport and any other government authorized identity proof like that of Aadhaar.
- Senior secondary school certificate
- If a student has only had a grade 10 certificate, he/she can first go to the preparatory department.
- NEET score and certificate (there is no specific score)
- Medical health certificate (covid report and HIV negative report as well)
- Current passport size photographs are also required.
MBBS Syllabus at Chechen State University
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at Chechen State University are as follows-
Hostel And Accommodation At Chechen State University
- The students get an option of two shared or single rooms in the hostel premises.
- There are separate hostel rooms for girls and boys.
- There are many facilities available to students like around 14 sports complexes and a swimming pool. Also, there are common rooms, Libraries, dining areas, TVs and internet facilities on a shared basis.
- It does get difficult at times to get campus accommodation so people do go for PGs outside.
- They also provide gym and laundry rooms.
- The friendly and nurturing environment gives an at-home feeling to all students from various backgrounds.
- There is a 24-hour water supply both hot and cold.
- The hostel is always under active CCTV surveillance.
- There is also availability of a common kitchen.
Why MBBS in Russia?
- Universities in Russia provide various economical support to deserving students locally and internationally.
- Russia is a widely chosen place to study because it provides world-class education at low rates not like that of the western countries.
- The courses offered at the 57 medical institutes of Russia are all recognized by leading and known medical councils like WHO and MCI.
- No minimum percentage of marks required.
- The universities guarantees best placement and recognition globally.
- Russia has produced worldwide qualified doctors like that of Dr. Nikolay Pirogov.
- There is no donation or admission fee required.
- The cost of MBBS privately in India is way too high.
- The climatic conditions are very pleasing as well which attracts students from around the world.
- Indian students get all facilities there including the kind of food they have here.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
- The universities are all WHO recognized and also by the ministry of health of the Russian Federation.
- The fee structure is the true cherry on the cake.
- Placement opportunities are vast.
- The adaptable environment.
- Chechen state university specifically trains about 1000 international students every year.
- There are libraries, science museums, zoological gardens and highly modernized laboratories in the universities.
- The state supports the universities.
- Living cost is like that of India.
- Many scholarships are available to international students as well.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Chechen State University
- RMC educational center provides a great hassle-free way of completing all admission related issues and procedures.
- We make sure every step is done with utmost attention and sincerity.
- We give you the options that match your field of interests and of course your budget.
- Experts are there every time to support you throughout the journey from filling forms to the visa process.
- We have adequate experience and knowledge and we make sure you don’t miss out on any essential things and technicalities.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Russian MBBS good?
Yes, it is widely accepted and reputed. Recognized by WHO.
What is the duration of the pediatrics course?
6 years is the duration of MBBS in Chechen State University. But it involves practical training and learning period.
What is the minimum number of marks required in grade 12?
There is no minimum percentage of marks required.