Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
This is our life and life needs the best education for a successful career therefore RMC education is providing their best services for students to have their best knowledge about their colleges is the biggest private medical college of the country. The college started its journey in the year 2013 when the first session of 2013-2014 started with 50 students. The founder chairman is Dr Md. Abu Sayed and the principal of the college is Prof. Brig. Gen. (Rtd) Dr Mohsen Uddin Ahmed.
It's a constituent college. The college is authorized by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh affiliated with WHO, MCI, BMDC and NMC leading to an MBBS degree from the University of Chittagong and Chittagong Medical University. The campus has well-structured secured aims for the development of students. The college offers a five-year course on top of that like the cherry on a cake next year is for an internship for their medical experience as a great opportunity knocking on their doorstep which can they easily do in their attached to a hospital having 250-bed capacities multi-speciality tertiary maintenance referral hospital with all modern equipment open for 24 hours with pharmacy and cafeteria in it. The campus in the college has an incredible location. There is holistic development for every student respecting every norm and culture. After passing the professional final examination the degree will be recognized by Bangladesh Medical and dental college leading to a medical degree from SUST.
The college has already reached its canopy of excellence in the medical education sector of Bangladesh. The college also provides extracurricular activities for the students to show flawless creativity with the secured amazing campus with a wonderful view. The college has a proximity hospital in its building where the student can practice practically in preclinical and para clinical laboratories because of this the student will get a better experience and opportunities in-depth knowledge about the subjects and concepts with guaranteed job opportunities in any country of the world.
Affiliation and Recognition of Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
The Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital from Bangladesh is accredited by the following organisations:
- Associated with Bangladesh medical and dental council
- College is officially approved
- Associated with World Health Organization (WHO)
- Associated with National Medical Council (NMC)
- Associated with Ministry of health and family welfare
Why Study MBBS at Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
Candidates will get the following advantages of studying medicine program at Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital: -
- English is the medium of teaching in Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
- It is not necessary to clear IELTS or TOEFL for admission so that you can easily work abroad
- No need to pay big fat fees fee is affordable here
- Forensic Medicine, Medicine Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology and many other departments
- Research embedded in departments like Anatomy, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Pathology and more.
- More than 100 distinguished academics and professors are part of the college.
- A better assortment of modern medicine and practical training for all the students who want to pursue MBBS.
- A multi-special treatment hospital is build inside the college that enhance practical knowledge of students and helps students in their medicine practice
- Globally recognized as well
- the qualification in Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital provides a recognized degree, therefore, students can easily apply for work anywhere in that particular country
- students Can apply for various internships while studying at Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital like a cherry on a cake the college has a proximity hospital in its building where the student can practice practically in preclinical and para clinical laboratories because of this the student will gain a better experience which provides them with a great opportunity for an internship as well helping them to grow more at low expenses plus with internships they no need to depend on their families for expenses
- more than 175 student’s intake who are already learning from Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital and
- The college is officially approved.
- College is filled with expert staff for providing them exposure to practical knowledge in the medical field so that they can grow with interests
- The college has Well equipped infrastructure
- The college also provides students with scholastic assets and offices for lecture and lab
- IELTS and TOFEL criteria are not applicable
- the college also celebrates many Indian festivals as there are numerous Indian students
- the college also organizes sports events and cultural events at the end of the semester for their physical growth
- organizes health camps as well
Quick highlights about Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
Advantages of MBBS in Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
Consider the following benefits of enrolling in Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital for your MBBS education:
- the expenditures of college are affordable for a 5-year
MBBS course it is around 33000$ (For 5 Years)
- the students are safe as it is ragging free secured campus
- it also provides practical knowledge and research for exposure as well as for sports clubs, social services and several humanitarians for various accomplishments of students
- the college has a cafeteria in which the food is cooked under hygienic conditions and Indian food is also available therefore there is no need to go out as it is providing the best nutritious healthy subsidized food in college itself with proper hygienic conditions
- A multi-special medication hospital is inside the university which benefits students while doing their clinical practice.
- This can help by providing the highest possible quality of effective care and treatment at a low cost
- The college is providing all sorts of medical practical chances to students in their best fully structured academic labs.
- the college hospital is providing good levels of patient satisfaction which is the main aim of the college
- The city is completely safe
- It also provides 4 professional examinations at the end of the year
- Teachers who are teaching here are experienced and renewed as they studied from top Universities in the world successfully with their graduation and post-graduation.
- The college also provides extracurricular activities for the students to show flawless creativity
- The college it witnessed a remarkable development in the field of education, especially in the field of medicine by providing them exposure to practical knowledge in the medical field
- this is one of the premium institutes for medical science in Dhaka
- the college Provides serene environment for studying
- There is the quality of the clinical training.
- There is the providence of chore in serving others.
- The academy also holds social obligations.
- The college has good clinical susceptibility, excellent medical education, unique infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories.
- Campus is highly secured keeping a vital point for maintaining their interest
- You can easily do both graduation and post-graduation from this college
- Classes are never crowded as compared to other colleges which is a great point everyone is looking out in colleges because of this pandemic
- IELTS and TOFEL criteria are not applicable
- Donation is not required in this college
- No entrance exam is required
- the modern facilities such as central heating and cooling system, laundry facility and Indian mess in the hostel
- the modern facilities such as central heating and cooling system, laundry facility as well as Indian food in the available in hostel
- connecting flights are easily available
- The college provides you with Girls' Hostel and boys' Hostel in separate spaces
Duration of Study in Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
Duration of Study in 1 year and 6 months for Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry will be the First Professional MBBS exam continuing to that 1 year for Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine will be the Second Professional MBBS exam.
Following that 1 year for pharmacology & therapeutics, microbiology, Pathology will be Third Professional MBBS exam and lastly 1 year and 6 months for Medicine and allied subjects, Surgery and allied subjects, Obstetrics, and Gynaecology will be Final Professional MBBS exam.
MBBS in Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital, which is NMC/MCI, WHO, officially approved medical university offers a 5-year course and 1 year of hands-on experience (internship) on the with an affiliated hospital of repute and you can also apply for internships while studying in your spare time I which provides them with a great opportunity for doing an internship A multi-special proximity hospital in its building which benefits students while doing their clinical practice
Faculties of Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
- Basic Science
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Department of Pathology
- Surgery & Allied
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Medicine & Allied
University also empowers numerous intellectual and non-academic facilities and benefits to students including a library, housing, sports facilities, academic counselling career, institutional hospital as well as organizational services for giving them exposure to a better way of learning and research ensuring the care for their physical and mental health both A multi-special medication hospital is attached with the university which benefits students while doing their clinical practice
Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital Fees Structure 2023-24
Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital Ranking
Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS at Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
Admission Test Is conducted by Director General of Health Services centrally and it is supervised strictly.
Some major highlights are:-
- The students seeking to apply should be 17 years of age or above by 31st July and less than 25 years old.
- Students should have cleared 10th and 12th securing marks more than 60% or 7 GPA.
- Qualifying the NEET exam is an essential criteria for admission.
- Applicants have to go through medical examinations to diagnose their medical condition before getting them admitted. This is because the students having physical, mental and refractory disorders are considered not eligible for admission. .
Admission Process of Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
admission procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: Fill the Application Form Download the admission form from the website BFM and mention fill the form with the name of the college
- Step 2:Submission of academic documents like X- & XII-mark sheets (educational certificates), Birth Certificate, NEET scorecard and Passport size photographs.
- Step 3:admit cards approved by Bangladesh High Commission
- Step 4:Passport: you can apply for your passport at
- Students will have to apply for a ‘Visa Invitation letter’ - To apply, you require the following:
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- HIV Report
- Passport size photographs with white background
- Step 5:Visa stamping is your last step for your admission process in Delhi.
- Step 6: After receiving the student’s application, the university will send a conformational offer letter for Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital admission.
- Step 7: No need to apply at the DGHS for an Equivalent Certificate after receiving the offer letter.
- Step 8: However, at Bengal Deputy High Commission, Kolkata, submit the mark sheets with all essential documents as well as 60$ payment to get the DGHS approval.
Documents required for admission at Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th grades
- 6 passport-size pictures
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical insurance and HIV test results
- Medical Council of India eligibility certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Student Visa
MBBS syllabus of Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
Hostel and Accommodation at Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
- Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital offers well secured and well-equipped hostel rooms.
- The college offers distinct hostels for boys and girls.
- The hostel has 24*7 CCTV surveillance for the security of all students.
- Every room is given on a sharing basis.
- The students enjoy WIFI connectivity in the hostel.
- The hostel provides 24 hours of a mess facility with proper hygiene.
A single person estimated monthly costs are 392$ (33,598৳) without rent. The cost of living in Bangladesh is, on average, 53.06% lower than in the United States. Rent in Bangladesh is, on average, 89.32% lower than in the United States. Indian food is also very easily available.
Your food and housekeeping costs are projected to be between $150 and 225 USD. This is based on (US$5-7.50) per day for three meals. Naturally, if you prepare and divide the costs with your buddies, it will be less expensive. Local foods such as rice and noodles cost between (US$0.5-2.50) at food booths or coffee cafes. Dinner in a mid-range restaurant will cost between US$2.5 and $5.
Laundry and clothing
Laundry charges such as washing and drying at a self-service laundromat cost roughly US$ 1 per time. Clothing costs vary depending on your preferences and how frequently you buy new outfits.
Students who live on or near campus may not have to travel to and from classes. Other types of travel, on the other hand, may cost around (US$ 10-20) each month.
Bangladesh's mobile phone packages are quite competitive. The amount you spend will be determined by your use and the promotional package you select. The average student may spend between $3.50 and $10.50 each month.
Books, reading materials, and stationery
The expected cost of books and stationery every semester should be approximately (US$12.50-25), although this can vary greatly depending on the course you have signed up for as well as the quantity and character of projects in your system.
Your monthly personal costs are primarily determined by your lifestyle. The cost, however, is projected to be between (US$25) and (US$50).
Why MBBS in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh is a hotspot for medical students. It attracts many students worldwide
- Bangladesh offers a wide range of varieties in Medical College with low fees.
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high which is needed in India for practice.
- English is counted as official language of colleges, so there is no need to learn native language.
- Cost of Living in Bangladesh is quite low
- Bangladesh Medical colleges believe in holistic education and acknowledged for their
- Bangladesh Government made many scholarship programs to help the needy student to complete their
- It’s the neighbouring Country of India so, it has many things in common.
- Perks of neighbouring countries- Language, way of living ,customs etc. are quite the same as India.
- They serve Indian foods and people seems to be friendly so, it becomes easy to reside there
- Climate conditions are quite similar so it becomes easy for students to settle down.
- In addition, parents can visit them frequently (more accessible).
Benefits of Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- It is easy to apply for admission in Bangladesh
- Minimal package
- Colleges give foreign exposure which act a excellent foundation in career
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high which is needed in India for medical practice
- Both theoretical and practical knowledge make a excellent student as well as doctor
- Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital believe in holistic education and acknowledged for their quality teaching.
- Many of the Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital provide direct admission without sitting for Entrance exam
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital
- RMC Educational Service Center coordinately assist students from starting with filling of
application form to the admission process completely get over.
- During Admission process , we provide utmost help to make your journey smoother .
- We assist students in every step by providing instruction and guidance.
- We help students to get students’ loans and insurances .
- We inform students about the topics related to Medical College like eligibility, facilities, Admission process etc.
Popular MBBS Destinations for Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there any ragging in Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital?
No, it's ragging free and provide secured campus and hostel
What are the other facilities provided by Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital?
The University provides a library, housing, sports facilities, study abroad, distance learning, academic counselling career, institutional hospital as well as organizational services and facilities for giving them exposure to a better way of learning and research.
What mode of language is used by Brahmanbaria Medical College and hospital?
English is medium of language
Is the cost of living and tuition fee reasonable?
Yes, it is affordable plus it gives homely feeling by providing all types of hostel facilities and nutritious and healthy food to students
Does a Bangladesh medical degree is internationally recognised?
yes, it is globally recognised
Does it require a donation?
No this college does not demand for donation although it provides internships so that students can easily bear their expenses.