BGC Trust Bangladesh University
BGC Trust Bangladesh University is an eminent Private Medical College located in BGC Biddyanagar, Chittagong - Cox’s Bazar Hwy, Chandanaish, Bangladesh. It was established in 2002 and is acknowledged as one of the best Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.Md Afsar Uddin Ahmed is the founder and Chairman of this eminent Medical College who led a dynamic team of excellent academic staff and 300+ students with Principal Prof. Dr. Saifuddin Mohammad Tariq. Moreover, Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)has recognised MBBS degrees.
In addition, the courses are approved by UGC and the Ministry of Education, Bangladesh.
The College is famous for its innovative advances both in technological and educational basis. It’s an WDOMS enlisted Medical College which mainly aims at providing holistic education by incorporating advanced teaching techniques, modern and innovative activities and giving opportunities to represent College in various national and international scientific forums with excellent professors which expose them to a new world. It gives an inspirable and knowledgeable platform to its students. The campus is shared by the Medical institute and Nursing College.
Affiliation and Recognition of BGC Trust Bangladesh University
- Courses are approved by UGC
- It is recognized under MCI and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)
- Permission by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoH&FW) of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
- NMC, MCI and WHO recognized the College
- Listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED), FAIMER, the USA, which will enable doctors to appear at ECFMG and other entrance examinations in the United States or Any European Countries or Australia.
Why Study MBBS at BGC Trust Bangladesh University
Candidates will get the following advantages of studying medicine program at BGC Trust Bangladesh University: -
- Minimal package- Though it’s a top class College but it still doesn't ask for ransom fees. It fits in the pocket of the middle and lower class.
- Quality education- Provide holistic education to students helping them excel in every sphere. Besides, the highly qualified professors guide them to learn every aspect of their degree and career in both theoretical and practical ways. It gives extra foreign exposure to plan up an international medical career.
- College us equipped with advanced technology with top notch facilities like an exemplary laboratory, spacious classrooms, departmental museums ,library, reading rooms, research rooms, cafeterias, sports complexes etc.
- It stresses upon teamwork culture and medical research. Moreover, it helps students guide through different mediums like extensive lectures, group projects, practical field workshops, eminent alumni meets etc.
- In addition to this, they provide practical knowledge and guidance from an early stage. So, the experience earned from these practises proves to be helpful for the future in advancing the career.
- It provides different types of education in medicine and helps in specialisation as well as research work.
- Excellent specious campus, chances to join different clubs, cultural activities, sports and extracurricular activities.
- Maintains a good decorum and order with regard to hostels and sanitation facilities. (Separate for boys and girls)
- Overall, the college offers medical education, medical research and health care facilities. It offers a four and half year course of MBBS study degree with a year of internship after graduation.
- Perks of neighbouring countries- Language, way of living, customs etc. are quite the same as India. Climate condition is quite similar so it becomes easy for students to get settle down. In addition to, parents can visit them frequently (more accessible).
- The medium of education is English, so it becomes quite easier for students to adapt and grasp studies efficiently.
Quick highlights about BGC Trust Bangladesh University
Advantages of MBBS in BGC Trust Bangladesh University
Consider the following benefits of enrolling in BGC Trust Bangladesh University for your MBBS education:
- The fees of the college is low when compared with the Indian Private Medical College.
- The curriculum syllabus designed by BGC TRUST Medical College fully based on all round development of a student.
- Professional Medical staff and modern amenities.
- The theoretical teaching is complemented by value-based studies , practical field workshops, case-based learning and guided research works.
- Students studying here develop a high level of medical skills with regard to research techniques and Methodology.
- Moreover, they gain the ability to apply their knowledge in an appropriate way when it comes to medical practises .
- BGC TRUST Medical College provides students foreign exposure helping them to build their careers at International level.
- It exposes the practical world early on. They help to treat people under proper guidance
- Gain Medical experience side by side with their studies.
Facilities of Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College
- Academic campus of the college has spacious and well acknowledged departments that make it unique .
- BGC Trust Bangladesh University provides Top notch facilities like spacious classrooms , research centres, departmental museums ,library , reading rooms, cafeteria, sports complexes etc.
- To furnish the clear understanding of students they have well equipped classes , advanced laboratories and exemplary research centres.
- In addition to this, It has a full time faculty system, excellent professors and friendly staff.
- To eradicate the problem of language barrier, College system is solely based on English as their primary language.
- College has a good administrative system.
- Sanitation and hygiene are specially taken care of .
- It has an excellent hostel system – separate for both boys and girls .
- Indian foods are served to students. So, Indian get adapted pretty quickly
- Anti-ragging environment.
- They have full air conditioned seminar halls, lecture halls, debate and conference halls.
- Digital smart classrooms with informative websites
- Many scholarship programs are held to help unprivileged students.
Duration of Study in BGC Trust Bangladesh University
It takes 6 years to complete graduation in BGC Trust Bangladesh University, Bangladesh. The duration of study is parted into two categories :-
- 5 years – classroom study ( theoretical and research based )
- 1 year –Internship ( Practical as well as experience based)
For obtaining registration from BMDC to practise Medicine, Internship is a prerequisite factor.
Faculties of BGC Trust Bangladesh University
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Paediatric Surgery
- Radiology and Imaging
- Transfusion Medicine
BGC Trust Bangladesh University Fees Structure 2021-22
BGC Trust Bangladesh University Ranking
Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS at BGC Trust Bangladesh University
Admission Test Is conducted by Director General of Health Services centrally and it is supervised strictly.
Some major highlights are:-
- The students seeking to apply should be 17 years of age or above by 31st July and less than 25 years old.
- Students should have cleared 10th and 12th securing marks more than 60% or 7 GPA.
- Qualifying the NEET exam is an essential criteria for admission.
- Applicants have to go under gross medical examination as students having physical, mental and refractory disorders can’t be admitted .
Admission Process of BGC Trust Bangladesh University
BGC Trust Medical College
admission procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: To get into BGC Trust Bangladesh University , a student must have appeared for the NEET exam.
- Step 2:Students securing 60 % of marks in all 3 subjects in NEET is prerequisite
- Step 3:Subjects prerequisite to get into BGC Trust Bangladesh University are BIOLOGY, PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY.
- Step 4:If students meet all the criteria of admission, then they can apply for admission directly in their website:-
- Download ‘MBBS Admission forms from website of Bangladesh Foreign Ministry and fill with your medical choices.
- You have to pay $60(subject to change) in a bank of your country in favour of DGHS to get the receipt.
- Submit the documents, receipt and filled admission form to Bangladesh Embassy for grade equivalency and permission from Bangladesh.
- Send the required documents for a provisional letter of the college for booking a swat for you.
- After receiving a permission letter and grade equivalency certificate, you can proceed with admission.
- Step 5:The application goes through a strict evaluation under the Director General of Health Services.
- Step 6: DGHS arranges an admission test called Chittagong Medical University Entrance exam and based on this merit students get a chance to get admission.
- Step 7: A waiting list was also published. If any seat remains vacant after the admission deadline then, waiting list students can go for admission .
Documents required for admission at BGC Trust Bangladesh University
- Birth Certificate
- NEET report card
- Photocopies of the documents should be attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- Photocopy of valid passport ( passports within 3 months of validation)
- Health certificate
- Passport size photos ( 2 recently clicked photos )
- High School completion board certificate
- 12th class completion board certificate
- Invitation letter
MBBS syllabus of BGC Trust Bangladesh University
Hostel and Accommodation at BGC Trust Bangladesh University
BGC Trust Bangladesh University has an exemplary Hostel with proper sanitation and hygiene. There are hostels exclusively for girls . The hostel is guided under strict supervision for ensuring the safety of students. Some other features are :-
- Located in Urban areas so, quite good transportation system is available
- High security standard
- Reading Rooms , in hostel libraries
- Kitchen and TV are also available.
- Cafeteria – it provides Indian foods as a large number of Indians study there.
- Hostel offers choice between single occupancy or sharing.
- It provides a good study surrounding
- Wi-Fi facilities with 24 hours electricity and internet broadband.
- Cost of living in Bangladesh is quite low, so the hostel fees fit in the pocket.
- Equipped with modern amenities and ultra modern infrastructure for accommodation.
- Internet, laundry, college canteen, Mess at each block and other basic things are available.
- 24 hour hospital, police, total security, water supply etc. Services
- Provide other facilities like library, research labs, sports complexes, extracurricular centres
A single person estimated monthly costs are 392$ (33,598৳) without rent. The cost of living in Bangladesh is, on average, 53.06% lower than in the United States. Rent in Bangladesh is, on average, 89.32% lower than in the United States. Indian food is also very easily available.
Your food and housekeeping costs are projected to be between $150 and 225 USD. This is based on (US$5-7.50) per day for three meals. Naturally, if you prepare and divide the costs with your buddies, it will be less expensive. Local foods such as rice and noodles cost between (US$0.5-2.50) at food booths or coffee cafes. Dinner in a mid-range restaurant will cost between US$2.5 and $5.
Laundry and clothing
Laundry charges such as washing and drying at a self-service laundromat cost roughly US$ 1 per time. Clothing costs vary depending on your preferences and how frequently you buy new outfits.
Students who live on or near campus may not have to travel to and from classes. Other types of travel, on the other hand, may cost around (US$ 10-20) each month.
Bangladesh's mobile phone packages are quite competitive. The amount you spend will be determined by your use and the promotional package you select. The average student may spend between $3.50 and $10.50 each month.
Books, reading materials, and stationery
The expected cost of books and stationery every semester should be approximately (US$12.50-25), although this can vary greatly depending on the course you have signed up for as well as the quantity and character of projects in your system.
Your monthly personal costs are primarily determined by your lifestyle. The cost, however, is projected to be between (US$25) and (US$50).
Why MBBS in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh is a hotspot for medical students. It attracts many students worldwide
- Bangladesh offers a wide range of varieties in Medical College with low fees.
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high which is needed in India for practice.
- English is counted as official language of colleges, so there is no need to learn native language.
- Cost of Living in Bangladesh is quite low
- Bangladesh Medical colleges believe in holistic education and acknowledged for their
- Bangladesh Government made many scholarship programs to help the needy student to complete their MBBS degree.
- It’s the neighbouring Country of India so, it has many things in common.
- Perks of neighbouring countries- Language, way of living ,customs etc. are quite the same as India.
- They serve Indian foods and people seems to be friendly so, it becomes easy to reside there
- Climate conditions are quite similar so it becomes easy for students to settle down.
- In addition, parents can visit them frequently (more accessible).
Benefits of Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- It is easy to apply for admission in Bangladesh
- Minimal package
- Colleges give foreign exposure which act a excellent foundation in career
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high which is needed in India for medical practice
- Both theoretical and practical knowledge make a excellent student as well as doctor
- BGC Trust Medical College believe in holistic education and acknowledged for their quality teaching.
- Many of the BGC Trust Medical College provide direct admission without sitting for Entrance exam
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in BGC Trust Bangladesh University
- RMC Educational Service Center coordinately assist students from starting with filling of
application form to the admission process completely get over.
- During Admission process , we provide utmost help to make your journey smoother .
- We assist students in every step by providing instruction and guidance.
- We help students to get students’ loans and insurances .
- We inform students about the topics related to Medical College like eligibility, facilities, Admission process etc.
Popular MBBS Destinations for Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are there any hostel facilities in BGC Trust Bangladesh University ?
Yes, BGC Trust Medical College provides hostel facilities to its students with High security standards and ultra-modern infrastructure. They provide separate hostels for Boys and Girls.
Do we need to appear in any entrance exam to get enrolled in?
Even after qualifying NEET you have to appear for the Admission test in order to get admission.
Is BGC Trust Bangladesh University approved by MCI?
Yes, MCI approved it so, the students of BGC Trust Bangladesh University can apply to practice in India.
How are the professors and staff of BGC Trust Bangladesh University ?
Professors and staff are very friendly. As written in the above article, this college has the best faculties and staff who guide and help them throughout their study period. They act as a path finder for you.
Are there any provisions of scholarships?
Yes, the BGC Trust Bangladesh University has provision for scholarship programs. They help both national and international unprivileged students.