Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
Ad-din Medical College was established in 2013 and is a private medical school in Bangladesh. It's in the Dhaka neighborhood of Bashundhra. It is acknowledged as one of the best Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. After graduation, all graduates must participate in a one-year internship. BMDC recognized the college’s medicine degree.
The campus and hospital building of Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College hospital (BAMC) are located in the Bashundhara Riverview Project in South Keranigonj, Dhaka. Lecture galleries, dissection hall, laboratories, and a museum have all been suitably outfitted in the academic building. Computers and Internet connection have been provided to each department, as well as scanner and multimedia access.
Affiliation and Recognition of Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College , has received official recognition from a variety of organizations in the past
- the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW)
- University Of Dhaka
- Government of Bangladesh and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)
Why Study MBBS at Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
Candidates will get the following advantages of studying medicine program at Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College: -
- The College's mission is to produce high-quality physicians who possess the necessary knowledge, skill, and professionalism as prescribed by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM & DC), are capable of good medical practice and have the habit of life-long learning, are able to work in a variety of settings, and will be future leaders of the national health-care system, and will contribute to meeting the country's health-care and research needs.
- Each department at the institution is required to have a certain number of lecture theaters, seminar rooms, and demonstration rooms. The rooms are adequately lit and ventilated, with built-in and portable writing boards, LCD projectors, overhead projectors, and computers with high-wattage audio visual aids.
- The academic faculty is composed of highly qualified teachers, and the adjacent hospital is a state-of-the-art facility with all of the latest amenities. All of this will assist pupils in achieving their goals.
Quick highlights about Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College offers a wide range of courses:
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Protein Energy Malnutrition
- Pediatric Surgery
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank
- Dermatology / Venereology
Advantages of MBBS in Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
Consider the following benefits of enrolling in Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College for your MBBS education:
- The fees of the college is low when compared with the Indian Private Medical College.
- The curriculum syllabus designed by Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College is fully based on all round development of a student.
- Professional Medical staff and modern amenities.
- Stress upon theoretical studies with value-based studies. Moreover, conduct guided research works.
- Organize practical field workshops and case-based learnings regularly.
- Students studying here develop a high level of medical skills with regard to research techniques and Methodology.
- Moreover, they are taught on a practical basis to help them gain the ability to apply their medical knowledge in an appropriate way.
- Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College hospital provides students foreign exposure helping them to build their careers at International level.
- They get a chance to apply their studies early on. They help to treat people under proper guidance
- Gain Medical experience side by side with their studies.
Facilities of Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College
- Academic campus of the college has spacious and well acknowledged departments that make it unique .
- Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College provides Top notch facilities like spacious classrooms , research centers, departmental museums ,library , reading rooms,cafeteria,sports complexes etc.
- To furnish the clear understanding of students they have well equipped classes , advanced laboratories and exemplary research centers.
- In addition to this, It has a full time faculty system, excellent professors and friendly staff.
- To eradicate the problem of language barrier, College system is solely based on English as their primary language.
- College has a good administrative system.
- Sanitation and hygiene are specially taken care of .
- It has an excellent hostel system – separate for both boys and girls .
- Indian foods are served to students. So, Indian get adapted pretty quickly
- Anti-ragging environment.
- They have full air conditioned seminar halls, lecture halls, debate and conference halls.
- Digital smart classrooms with informative websites
- Many scholarship programs are held to help unprivileged students.
Duration of Study in Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
It takes 6 years to complete graduation in Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College, Bangladesh. The duration of study is parted into two categories :-
- 5 years – classroom study ( theoretical and research based )
- 1 year –Internship ( Practical as well as experience based)
For obtaining registration from BMDC to practise Medicine, Internship is a prerequisite factor.
Faculties of Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College, was created with the goal of providing students with a wide education and opportunities for professional development. The faculties are well-known and experienced personalities in the medical field.
- Head of the Department ; Dr. A B M Omar Faruque MBBS, M Phil
- Associate Professor Department of Anatomy. Dr.Purvin Akter MBBS, M. Phil Associate Professor
The hospital is well-equipped with contemporary, up-to-date amenities. All of this will aid students in gaining knowledge, competence, and attitude in dealing with community health issues, as well as solidifying their fundamentals in order to meet the difficulties of their professional lives.
Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College Fees Structure 2023-24
Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College Ranking
Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS at Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
Admission Test Is conducted by Director General of Health Services centrally and it is supervised strictly.
Some major highlights are:-
- The students seeking to apply should be 17 years of age or above by 31st July and less than 25 years old.
- Students should have cleared 10th and 12th securing marks more than 60% or 7 GPA.
- Qualifying the NEET exam is an essential criteria for admission.
- Applicants have to go through medical examinations to diagnose their medical condition before getting them admitted. This is because the students having physical, mental and refractory disorders are considered not eligible for admission.
Admission Process of Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
admission procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: To be admitted to the MBBS program, candidates must complete and submit an application form.
- Step 2:The college holds admissions tests for both government and private medical colleges on the same day and at the same time.
- Step 3:Submit the required documentation, and admission will be granted based on national merit.
- Step 4:Selected candidates will be assessed by a college medical board to determine their fitness.
- Step 5:As an admission confirmation, Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College will send the student an offer letter.
- Step 6: To be admitted to the medical course at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College , students and their parents or guardians must sign bonds on non-judicial stamps regarding the terms and conditions of education, conduct, and discipline.
- Step 7: Every applicant must begin the visa application procedure as soon as possible, as it may take a long time.
Documents required for admission at Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
- Application form
- SSC certificate
- HSC certificate
- Passport size photos
- National ID card
- Medical certificate
- Valid passport
- Bank receipt
- NEET scores
- Invitation letter
- Passing certificate
- Birth certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- HIV test certificate
- Covid-19 report
- Transfer certificate
MBBS syllabus of Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
Scholarships at Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College offers a free studentship; see below for more information:
- Some meritorious and financially insolvent students are eligible for a free studentship at the college.
- For this category, candidates must submit separate applications.
- Free studentships will be available to 5% of students.
- The pupils for this quota of 5% meritorious and insolvent students will be chosen by the college's governing body.
Hostel and Accommodation at Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College provides students with a completely furnished and comfortable hostel at a reasonable cost:
- The students at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College have access to comfortable rooms.
- The students share rooms.
- Boys and girls have their own rooms at the hostel.
- During medical school, the hostel includes a sanitary mess that provides fresh and healthful cuisine.
- Students have access to a common kitchen where they can prepare their own food.
- This location has all amenities.
- The hostel also has Internet access.
- The rooms in the hostel are all air-conditioned.
- Central heating is available.
- On-site laundry and refrigerators are offered.
- There is a common TV room at the hostel.
- For safety, hostels are equipped with CCTV cameras.
- Gym and laundry facilities are both available.
- The hostel has all of the modern conveniences you might want.
Why MBBS in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh is a hotspot for medical students. Bangladesh offers a wide range of varieties in Medical College with low fees.
- Passing rate of FMGE is quite high. This MCI Screening Test exam is a requisite option for Indians to practice in India.
- English is the prime language of colleges
- Living Cost is Minimal in Bangladesh .
- Bangladesh Medical colleges believe in holistic education and acknowledged for their
- Bangladesh Government programmed a lot of scholarship programs to encourage the needy students to complete their MBBS degree.
- One of the Neighboring countries of India. Hence, has a lot of similarities.
- Perks of neighboring countries- Language, way of living ,customs etc. are quite the same as India.
- They serve Indian foods as well as people are friendly
- Climate conditions are quite similar so it becomes easy for students to settle down.
- In addition, parents can meet frequently (more accessible).
Benefits of Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- Admission process to admit in Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College hospital isn't complicated one.
- Minimal package
- Colleges give foreign exposure which act a excellent foundation in career
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high which is needed in India for medical practice
- Both theoretical and practical knowledge make a excellent student as well as doctor
- Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College believe in holistic education and acknowledged for their quality teaching.
- Many of the Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College provide direct admission without sitting for Entrance exam
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College
- RMC Educational Service Center coordinately assist students from starting with filling of
application form to the admission process completely get over.
- During Admission process , we provide utmost help to make your journey smoother .
- We assist students in every step by providing instruction and guidance.
- We help students to get students’ loans and insurances .
- We inform students about the topics related to Medical College like eligibility, facilities, Admission process etc.
Popular MBBS Destinations for Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it safe for international students to study medicine at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College (Bangladesh)?
For the students' safety, Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College (Bangladesh) is properly guarded with CCTV camera surveillance.
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College (Bangladesh)?
Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College (Bangladesh) offers a 5-year MBBS program with a one-year internship requirement.
Is a Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College (Bangladesh) MBBS degree recognized in India?
The degree is internationally recognized, and students can practice MBBS in any country.
How much NEET marks are required to enroll in the MBBS program at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College (Bangladesh) ?
To get accepted into a medicine program at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College (Bangladesh), candidates must pass the NEET exam with good grades.
Is the IELTS exam essential for admission to Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College (Bangladesh) medicine program?
No, for MBBS admission to Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College (Bangladesh) , candidates do not need to take the IELTS exam.
Is Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College (Bangladesh) accredited by these organizations?
Yes, has the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW)
Government of Bangladesh and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College (Bangladesh) .