About Avicenna International Medical University
Avicenna International Medical University is registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic, Ministry of education of Kyrgyz Republic, and ministry of health of Kyrgyz Republic at the address Bishkek city (capital) 38 Kolbaeva Street bearing a License in higher professional education.The higher institution is meant for training qualified specialists in the medical sphere for both the Kyrgyz Republic and other countries of the world including Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Nigeria, America, Turkey, and Egypt.
More than 1000 students are studying from these countries. There are doctors & candidates of medical science participating in the training process. The combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies, and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality.
Institute’s departments will be working out both the fundamental and applied research problems in medicine's priority direction.
Affiliation and Recognition of Avicenna International Medical University
Avicenna International Medical University is recognized by all the major world medical organizations like:
- Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan
- GMC(General Medical Council, UK)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- NMC (National Medical Council, India)
- FAIMER (Foundation of Advancement of International Education)
- USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- ECFMG(Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, US)
- BMDC (Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council)
Why study MBBS at Avicenna International Medical University?
Avicenna International Medical University provides some of the best facilities to its students. Some key features are as follows:
- A lovely permanent campus
Convenient Administrative Structure
Provision of Foreign Student Coordinator
Excellent Religious Events
Quick highlights about Avicenna International Medical University
Advantages of MBBS at Avicenna International Medical University
An MBBS at Avicenna International Medical University has several advantages as compared to other universities like :-
- No Admission fee or hidden charges
No donation required
Easy Admission Procedure
Affordable Fee Structure
Warm & Welcoming Locals
Feasible cost of living
Global Exposure and Recognition
Pleasant weather conditions for students of Indian origin
Grand Alumni Records
Duration of MBBS program in Avicenna International Medical University
The MBBS course duration in Avicenna International Medical University is 5 years:
- The 5 years of study includes 4 years of MBBS course and 1 year of internship.
Faculty at Avicenna International Medical University
- Natural-Technical Faculty
Faculty of Economics
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of International Relations
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Architecture, Design and Construction
University also empowers numerous intellectual and non-academic facilities and benefits to students including a library, housing, sports facilities, study abroad, distance learning, academic counselling career, institutional hospital as well as organizational services for giving them exposure to a better way of learning and research.
Avicenna International Medical University ranking
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Avicenna International Medical University
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS:
- Candidates should have a score of at least 50% and subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Candidate should have passed NEET
- Candidate should be of 18 years before the year changes
- Candidate should not be above 25 years of age
- Candidate must not be above 25 years.
Avicenna International Medical University Admission Process
- Step 1. Filling Out the Application
- Step 2. Letter of Application for Admission
- Step 3. Documents submission
- Step 4. Examination of the Documents
- Step 5. Wait for the Counseling Procedure to Begin.
- Step 6. Obtain a letter of invitation from the university.
- Step 7. Make an application for a student visa as well as a travel visa.
- Step 8. Pay a visit to the University
- Step 9. Pay the appropriate entry fees in accordance with university regulations.
- Step 10. Complete the requirements for admission to Kyrgyzstan's Medical School, including a 6-year bond.
Document Required For Avicenna International Medical University Admission
The following documents are required –
- Passport first-page (Scan)
SSC/O Levels Certificates
HSSC/Intermediate or A-Levels Certificates
Result awaiting students can also apply (Hope certificate needed in this case, available with the school/college student was in).
Police Clearance Report
Medical Check-up Report
Latest photo with white background
NEET Score Card
MBBS Syllabus at Avicenna International Medical University
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at Avicenna International Medical University are as follows-
Hostel and Accommodation at Avicenna International Medical University
The hostels are well kept and equipped with all modern conveniences to ensure that students study in a pleasant, orderly, and clean atmosphere. The hostel has separate rooms for boys and girls. A sports complex, a reading area, a café, a kitchen, central heating in the winter, 24-hour Wi-Fi, 3 times meal service, well-equipped rooms, and 24-hour cold and hot water supply are all available at the hostels.In Kyrgyzstan's medical university hostels, international students will feel safe and secure. All required safety procedures are taken by universities to ensure the safety of students throughout their stay. In Kyrgyzstan, every university hostel has 24-hour CCTV and security guards.
Why Pursue Your MBBS Studies in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is a very popular destination for MBBS because of the following reasons:
- Alternatives to long-term courses are available.
- The bulk of Kyrgyzstan's medical schools are located in or near Bishkek, the country's capital. These help MBBS students in Kyrgyzstan travel to and from India. serenely
- In Kyrgyzstan, all MBBS institutions have on-campus hotels.
- Air Manas operates nonstop flights between Delhi and Bishkek, with a travel time of 3.10 hours.
- The time difference between India and Kyrgyzstan is only 30 minutes. This means that if you travel from Delhi to Bishkek for your MBBS University, you will arrive at level 3.40 hours, whereas if you return from Bishkek to Delhi, you will arrive at level 2.40 hours.
- The cost element is one of the key advantages of selecting MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. When compared to some of India's private medical institutions, you will discover that education costs are lower.
- There are various medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan that are recognized by MCI and international organizations such as the World Health Organization.
- English is the primary medium of instruction in Kyrgyz medical schools. As a result, Indian students would be able to study in Kyrgyzstan's medical colleges without difficulty.
- Medical education in Kyrgyzstan is of high quality, and the country's universities have a strong basis.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
An MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is beneficial because of the following points:
- Direct Admissions:-
Many countries have entrance examinations that medical students must pass before being admitted to medical school. Students can apply for medical school directly while in Kyrgyzstan, without having to take any university entrance exams.
- Medical schools with a global reputation:-
Many international organizations have accepted and acknowledged Kyrgyzstan's medical degree. The Medical Council of India (MCI), the Medical Council of Canada (MCC), the Russian Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), and others have accredited the universities. After passing the Medical Licensing Examination, medical graduates will be able to work anywhere.
- Instructional Language:-
The English medium of instruction is available in Kyrgyz universities. However, students are encouraged to acquire the Kyrgyz native language or Russian, since this would assist them in communicating with others while doing clinical training.
- MCI Coaching:-
MCI coaching is offered at every university to assist students in preparing for and passing the Medical Licensing Examination.
In Kyrgyzstan's universities, there are distinct hostel facilities for boys and ladies. The students' safety is ensured by the presence of security personnel at these hostels.
- Indian cuisine:-
To make the environment more comfortable for Indian students and to give them a sense of belonging, institutions provide Indian mess/Indian food to students.
Hospitals linked with colleges that provide internships for students are of the greatest quality. These facilities are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology, allowing students to acquire the most up-to-date procedures for dealing with patients.
- Activities outside of the classroom:-
Many of the activities that are part of a student's academic activities are available to them. Many seminars, sports, cultural events, workshops, and conferences are held to help students improve their knowledge and skill set.
MBBS courses are available at a lesser cost in Kyrgyzstan's universities. In terms of finances, students pursuing an MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can complete their degree while staying within their budget and receiving a high-quality education.
Kyrgyzstan has progressed in a variety of ways. The country provides the best amenities to its citizens in all areas, including healthcare, education, and transportation. In the country, the standard of living is good at an inexpensive price. As a result, Kyrgyzstan has emerged as the greatest and most popular place for higher education.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Avicenna International Medical University
Students can apply for direct admission to Kyrgyzstan universities through RMC Education for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
RMC Educational Services Centre is one of the major consultants in the field of international studies as it is working for over 20 years in this field and has been experienced for admission in Russian universities through RMC education of India. It has assisted over 10,000 students with their immigration applications in India. Through overseas education, the agency can support you in achieving your goals in the best universities of Kyrgyzstan you just have to prepare your bag and documents. Furthermore, they are credible for all major and minor protocols from profile examination to admissions access, and visa procedures among others. We can be among the settlers in profitable overseas education because of the agency's systematic and experienced working style. With the help of the agency, you'll be able to go forward in the appropriate direction with the open door for the way to your success and many more opportunities in the field
The agency deals with the following aspects:
- Application process
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NEET a requirement for studying MBBS in a foreign country?
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) has been made necessary for pursuing medical degrees abroad, according to a Medical Council of India Gazette statement. As a result, students who intend to study MBBS from abroad must pass the NEET admission exam.
What is the duration of an MBBS from a foreign country?
MBBS from abroad usually takes 6 years (5 years + 1 internship). Practical training is provided in the final year of internship.
What are the eligibility requirements for pursuing MBBS from abroad?
Candidates must have completed senior secondary school from a recognized institution. The minimum age to apply is seventeen years old. To pursue MBBS from abroad, candidates must complete Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 12. Admission to medical colleges in other countries requires a minimum score of 50%.
Is it possible to practice medicine in India after completing an MBBS degree from another country?
The Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization both recognize many medical universities around the world. Students who earn their MBBS from one of these institutions are eligible to practice medicine in India.
What is the medium of language for pursuing MBBS from Abroad?
The majority of internationally recognized medical universities teach in English. However, when pursuing an
MBBS from abroad, few universities provide multilingual programs to help students improve their cultural understanding.