About Astana Medical University
The Astana medical university is located at Nur- Sultan, capital of Kazakhstan; formerly
known as Astana. The university was founded in the year of 1997, it is known as one of the famous clinical
institutions in Kazakhstan. The institution has a unique and advanced learning culture which is approved by MCI, WHO, and
UNESCO. The Astana Medical University has great international relations with medically advanced countries which may
lead to better placement. There are 800+ employees and 3000+ students pass out every year in Astana medical university.
History of Astana Medical University
- In 1964, the council of members approved of having a medical institution.
- In 1997, it gained a reputation as a clinical institution.
- In 2009, it received the title of a university.
Affiliation and Recognition of Astana Medical University
The Astana Medical University is recognized or accredited by:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World health organization (WHO)
- The university is affiliated with the Ministry of Education and Science in Kazakhstan.
Why Study MBBS in Astana Medical University
- The university has an affordable and reasonable fee structure and no donation is to be paid.
- The university has better placement opportunities.
- The faculties are approved by MCI, WHO.
- There is no separate entrance test to enroll in the university.
- The certificate from the university is globally recognized.
- The university is approved by WHO, MCI, UNESCO.
Quick Highlights of Study MBBS in Astana Medical University
Advantages of Astana Medical University
- Sensible charge structure which is reasonable to worldwide clinical hopefuls.
- First rate clinical instruction is given in the University.
- Wide scope of business openings are open in the wake of contemplating MBBS in Astana
- College furnishes exceptionally Infrastructured inn offices alongside every advanced
- The University has famous school personnel.
- Astana Medical University doesn't need any placement test to get affirmation in MBBS course.
- Hence University has the biggest library of Kazakhstan
- No gift charge or shrouded costs during MBBS affirmations.
- Is No language issue in Astana clinical University.
- The medication degree granted from Astana clinical University is universally perceived.
- Astana clinical University is completely perceived by MCI, WHO and UNESCO.
Duration Of MBBS in Astana Medical University
The duration of MBBS IN Astana medical university is five years with a compulsory internship
The compulsory internship will enable to increase the clinical skills of the student and
Faculties of Astana Medical University
- Faculty of Internal Medicine
- Faculty of Public Health
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Preventive Care
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Postgraduate Education
- Faculty of Additional Medical Education
Astana Medical University Fees Structure 2023-24
- $1 = ₹80 (It may vary)
- Mentioned fee are approximate and it may change as per the change in currency
Astana Medical University Ranking 2023-24
- Astana Medical University Ranking in country is 14th
- Astana Medical University Ranking in World is 4870th
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS At Astana Medical University
The students are qualified to take admission in Astana Medical University if they abide by the conditions mentioned below:
- The candidate must be at least 17 years of age.
- The candidate must have 50 percentages of marks altogether in Physics, chemistry, and
in higher secondary. (45 for reserved)
- The candidate must have completed matriculation and higher secondary.
- The candidate must have a qualified result in NEET exams.
- The candidate must have substantial ID proof.
Admission Process of Astana Medical University
- Stage1: Fill your admission form duly without leaving any mistake.
- Stage2: Scan your original documents including your higher secondary
mark sheet and passport and send them through the mail.
- Stage3: You will receive an offer letter. Keep it safe.
- Stage4: Pay your first-year fees.
- Stage5: Apply for your student visa.
- Stage6: After all the confirmation, you are set to fly to the city of
Documents Required For Astana Medical University Admission
Document required to enroll into Astana Medical university are listed below:
- A Valid passport
- 10th and 12th certificate with mark sheets
- 10 passport size photos
- Authorization of all certificates provided from the Ministry of External affairs
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Legalize documents from the Kazakhstan embassy
- Medical certificate
- Bank receipt of payment made for first-year tuition fees
MBBS Syllabus At Astana Medical University
Hostel And Accommodation Of Astana Medical University
- Clean and hygienic Hostel rooms for boys and girls
- Attached washroom available.
- Three meals a day are provided.
- Three meals a day are provided.
- High-speed Wi-Fi is available.
- Necessary utilities available nearby.
- Regular water supply.
- Centralized heating and cooling system.
- The approximate living cost is estimated at around 20,000 rupees including food,
and transport. (Without extra expenses)
- Living cost is exceptionally cheap with the standard of living the city has.
Why MBBS In Astana, Kazakhstan?
- The city has beautiful cuisine very different from Indian cuisines and also Indian restaurants are widely available in Kazakhstan.
- The country is multilingual and encourages students to learn more languages like Kazakh and Russian.
- Russian is a widely used language that enables you to move to various parts of the world.
- The country is an amazing destination for people with architectural interests.
- The country is perfect for students who like to keep themselves fit.
- The climate is very different from India which will be a splendid opportunity for winter lovers.
Our Assistance To Take Admission in Astana Medical University
Take the flight to your dreams and aspirations, we are here to assist you with all the requirements.
- Career counseling: Students will be adequately fed
information to survive in another country.
- Safety: We will ensure your safety while you are
traveling to an unknown land.
- Admission guidance: We will guide you through all
steps and help you with any queries.
- Visa assistance: We will assist you through your
visa proceeding and help you get your visa as soon as possible.
Popular Destination For Indian Students To Study MBBS
Frequently Asked Questions
Is an MBBS degree from the Astana Medical University valid in India?
Yes, the certificate is valid in India and is recognized by NMC.
What might be the syllabus for the MCI screening test?
It is based on the syllabus taught in the degree period and basic knowledge of
the same as recommended for FMCGE.
Is Vegan food available at the university campus?
Yes, there are so many Indian restaurants in the city and campus that serve
traditional Indian food including vegan food.
Can we go for MBBS studies at Astana Medical University without the NEET Exam?
No, the National Medical Commission has made the NEET exam compulsory for MBBS abroad from 2018.
Why is MBBS cheap in Kazakhstan?
The Kazakhstan government gives subsidies on education which is why the MBBS is cheaper in Kazakhstan.
Which are the cheapest countries for Indian students?
Germany, Poland, Denmark, Australia are the few cheapest countries for education.