Angeles University Foundation was established in the year 1962 as a non-profit, non-stock scholarly
institution in Angeles City, Philippines. In 1971, the establishment was granted the status of a
university by the Department of Culture, Sports, and Education. Angeles University Foundation
stands among the top universities
in the Philippines with the highest percentage of faculty members in graduate degree
programs. The university offers study programs in subjects like Allied Medical Professions, Arts
and Sciences, Business and Accountancy, Computer Studies, Criminal Justice Education, Engineering
and Architecture, Education, and Nursery. Besides, it also has a School of Medicine and School of
Angeles University Foundation- Location
Angeles University Foundation is a Roman Catholic University located in Angeles City, Philippines.
Angeles University Foundation was established on May 25, 1962.
The exact Angeles University Foundation address is MacArthur Highway, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga,
Philippines. The nearest airport from the Angeles University Foundation address is the Clark
International Airport(CRK). The distance to the airport from the Angeles University Foundation
address is 6.5 km. Thus, one can easily notice that the Angeles University Foundation address is
Angeles University Foundation- MBBS
Angeles University Foundation is the best choice to pursue MBBS
in Philippines. The Angeles University Foundation is a pioneer in medical science education
in the Philippines. Angeles University Foundation Courses are very flexible and updated. The
Angeles University Foundation ranking is quite high.
Why MBBS at Angeles University Foundation
- Angeles University Foundation is approved by the MCI. The degree is accepted across the globe.
- Offers a low Angeles University Foundation fee structure which is economical. The Angeles
University Foundation fees are affordable.
- The campus environment at the Angeles University Foundation is safe and calm with high-quality
- The Angeles University Foundation has cooperation with many nations.
- Angeles University Foundation has an easy admission procedure.
- The Angeles University Foundation address is easily reachable and is at a short distance from
- Laboratories and educational equipment make Angeles University Foundation the most sought after
university in the region.
- Angeles University Foundation offers high standard education with highly qualified faculty.
- High standard education corresponds to the well-designed structure of Angeles University
- Angeles University Foundation Courses equipped with the latest pieces of equipment imparts a
touch of excellence.
- This all has led to a high Angeles University Foundation ranking.
Angeles University Foundation- Campus
The sprawling campus of Angeles University Foundation claims fine infrastructure and pieces of
equipment. The four-story Angeles Hall constructed in 1982 currently holds administrative,
academic, and executive offices, Our Lady of Grace Chapel, St. Cecilia's Auditorium, engineering
and language laboratories, and other business units. The five-storey AUF Professional Schools is
home to the Graduate School, Confucius Institute, School of Law, and the College of Accountancy and
Business. The College of Nursing, College of Allied Medical Professions, the School of Medicine,
lecture rooms, classrooms, and science laboratories are within the San Agustin and San Lorenzo
The campus also features the AUF Medical Centre, IT Training Centre, and the Cultural and Sports
Centre. The institution has a Counselling and Guidance Centre, which concentrates on assisting
students. The main purpose is to promote self-expression and self-awareness in students. Counselors
work with students in a group or individually to assist them to recognize their strengths, reach
their optimal potential, and emerge as responsible and prepared individuals ready to take on
challenges and make an informed judgment. The Angeles University Foundation Courses are designed to
take on and overcome these challenges. The infrastructure owes a great deal to the high Angeles
University Foundation ranking. All this is included in such an affordable Angeles University
Foundation fee structure.
Angeles University Foundation- Research Culture
With AUF's dedication and devotion to fostering a strong culture of research and development, the
institute has established an Open Grant' scheme to fund well-defined, high-quality research work.
The grant is awarded to creative individuals or collaborative work, such as modern basic research,
projects supporting advanced analysis and application of the concept in social sciences, arts, and
humanities, applied research with policy and programmatic implications in all fields, and
technological advancements with marketing or community service potential. The Angeles University
Foundation Courses are research-oriented. The Angeles University Foundation ranking owes to its
prestigious research culture.
Angeles University Foundation- Alumni Relationships
The Office of Alumni Relations and Placement Services takes measures to intensify alumni
relationships by establishing strategic alliances with alumni. The office encourages students to
engage proactively in numerous undertakings and activities of the university. In cooperation with
the alumni associations, it initiates different programs and activities to foster cordial
relationships and inculcate the Angelenean character among the graduates of AUF. The office also
promotes numerous recruitment initiatives to provide the alumni and the students' greater
opportunities for possible jobs and placements.
Angeles University Foundation Fees 2023-24
- Annual Angeles University Foundation fees in USD (approx): 5779.48 USD
- Angeles University Foundation fees in INR (approx): 4,61,878 INR
- Angeles University Foundation fees of the hostel in INR (approx): 80,000 INR
- Total Angeles University Foundation fees in INR (approx): 5,07,586 INR
Angeles University Foundation Ranking 2023-24
The Angeles University Foundation ranking is quite high. Angeles University Foundation ranking
in-country is 29 and Angeles University Foundation ranking in the world is 7599.
The prestigious rank has the affordable Angeles University Foundation fees as its credit holder.
MBBS Course Duration of Angeles University Foundation Courses
MBBS Course duration in Angeles University Foundation Courses is 6 years which includes 5 years of
MBBS course and 1 year of internship. The Angeles University Foundation ranking is quite high.
Angeles University Foundation- Accreditation and Recognition
Angeles University Foundation Courses are accredited and certified by the:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Angeles University Foundation Admission- Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant should apply only after completing 12th with Biology.
- For the General Category, Angeles University Foundation admission requires a minimum aggregate
of 50% in PCB.
- For the Reserve Categories, Angeles University Foundation admission requires a minimum
aggregate of 40% in PCB with practical.
- Angeles University Foundation admission requires NEET Qualification.
Angeles University Foundation Admission- Documents Required
- Class 11th and 12th academic documents.
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Report Card
- 4 passport-sized photos
- Visa fee payment receipt
- 1st-year tuition fee payment receipt.
- Document of Medical Fitness.
- Proof of legalization of all essential documents from the Philippines.
Angeles University Foundation Admission Process
Following steps should be followed for Angeles University Foundation admission process:
- The aspirant should apply to the Chairman of the Committee with the above documents to the
- An Interview is conducted by the Scholarship Committee.
- Once the students are selected, they must sign the contract for the scholarship.
- Apply for VISA.
- The Angeles University Foundation fees should be submitted as per the Angeles University
Foundation fees structure and norms.
Angeles University Foundation- Hostel and Food
- Free bus service between hostel and campus.
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Pure veg food is available in the hostel mess.
- Hostels are equipped with well trained, educated, and full-time security guards and security
- The students will get a high-speed internet facility in the hostel.
Once home to the largest American Air Force Base outside of the states, Angeles city has been
hyper-kicked into full urbanization. There has been a lot of international influence here
throughout modern history by the American Air force, WWII Japanese invaders, and Spanish
conquistadors. You'll see this reflected in monuments, street names, food, and more.
When you visit, expect to see lots of historical memorials honoring American forces and plenty of
neighborhoods that were once the stomping grounds for American troops. When the air force base
closed down, many Americans stayed. That is why you'll find a heavy ex-pat community here and
plenty of American food, restaurants, and shops that cater to western desires. The climate here is
categorized as "Tropical Savanna" and "Tropical Monsoon". You'll find the wettest times of the
month between May and October, with the remainder of the year relatively dry. The hottest month
that Angeles City experiences are June- it typically reaches around 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
Best things to do in Angeles City
- Holy Rosary Church: Also known as Santo Rosario Church, this Roman Catholic Church is a
beautiful sight to visit with two tall towers and a castle-like structure. During the Spanish
era, this church was filled with Filipino slaves.
- Lily Hill: What was once a lookout point during World War II to monitor the movements of the
Japanese, Lily Hill is now an unofficial historical museum. Here you can find WWII relics such
as the skeleton of an old Japanese airplane. On your visit, you'll also find a 5-ton granite
statue of the Tibetan monk, Kannon along with smaller monuments in remembrance of these tough
times. The land itself is worth a walk with greenery all around, blossoming flowers in the
spring, and a mysterious feeling while imagining what has taken place right where you step.
- K-9 Cemetery / Military Working Dogs Cemetery: During the era of the Clark Air Force Base, any
and every service dog that passed was given an honorary burial and ceremony. You'll walk through
tall grass, parting the grasses to read the headstones with doggie names engraved on each one.
These dogs were well-loved and were hard workers.
- Air Force City Park: Reach out to this outdoor air force museum home to multiple air force
jets, propeller planes, and helicopters. One can get an up-close look to touch at the planes and
helicopters once used by the American air force during their stay in Angeles City. An
entertaining alteration, many of these planes have been repainted with the Philippine Air Force
Logo. Nearby, one can find the barracks for soldiers and a couple of small monuments paying
tribute to the American troops.
- Zoocobia Fun Zoo: A day at Zoocobia Fun Zoo in Angeles City is one you'll never forget. There
are so many thrilling activities for fun-lovers of all ages. There are super-extreme slides,
superman-style ziplining, gravity car racing, pony rides, and an impossibly huge garden maze.
After you've worked up an appetite, pop into their treehouse restaurant with beautiful views of
the jungle. Nibble on western bites such as grilled chicken, burger steak, or breaded pork.
There are also set menus that offer a little bit of everything for a reasonable price!
- SM City Clark: SM City Clark is a one-stop mall shop for all your essentials and amusement.
Anything you need or miss from home is right here under one roof. Fill up on tons of great food
from Filipino fast-food restaurants, traditional pot stalls, Japanese cuisine, or western spots
with burgers. The most popular Angeles city Starbucks is here, along with a theatre playing IMAX
movies. There is a Nike store along with many more familiar western brands. For kids, there is a
play place and lots of ice cream shops. During the hottest days of the year, this place serves
as an air-conditioned haven.
- Aqua Beach Club: Needing a break from all of the substantial factual recitations? Come to Aqua
Beach Club where you can take your mind off of things for a while. Every day of the week, this
chic beach club has something to offer!
- Piccolo Padre: The Philippines is known for having some of the freshest seafood around. This is
what makes cities like Angeles City perfect for an upscale seafood dining experience. Tall
ceilings, glitzy chandeliers, and posh table settings; come to Piccolo Padre for grand ambiance,
top tier service, and luxurious dishes. Some of the most popular dishes here are the Oysters
Inferno, Seafood Platter with seared tuna, Surf, and Turf with Lobster Tail, and if you're not
in the mood for seafood, the dry-aged steak.
Angeles University Foundation- FAQs
Is it a Catholic University?
Yes, Angeles University Foundation has been a Catholic University since February 14, 1975.
What are the scholarships offered at the Angeles University Foundation?
Generally, the Angeles University Foundation offers scholarships to meritorious students.
Does the Angeles University Foundation have dormitories?
Yes, there are 3 dormitories provided by the university located near the main campus of
What is the annual cost of medicine at the Angeles University Foundation?
The MBBS at the Angeles University Foundation costs around INR 5 to 6 lacs per annum.