About South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy (SKMA) Shymkent was founded in 1979. It was accredited and officially recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The university has a modern infrastructure for education and research. It always creates a modern basis for research and development. SKMA Kazakhstan is a brilliant medical school, which aims to provide high-quality medical and pharmaceutical education to students at all levels.
For many years the South Kazakhstan medical academy has been ranked as one of the leading medical Academies in Kazakhstan. US, Singapore, Europe, and Russia are academic partners. The Academy is known for its highly-qualified teaching staff and extensive laboratory and clinical base. SKMA is a coeducational higher education institution. The academy is accredited and officially recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan. The main mission of the Academy is to develop, disseminate, and preserved its treasured values. With 40 years of experience in medical training, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is undoubtedly an international university.
In June 2006, the Academy received an international quality certificate ISO 9001-2001, in 2009 and 2012 SKMA successfully passed re-certification audits. In 2011, SKMA was accredited by science. In autumn 2013, the Academy successfully passed institutional accreditation in IQAA and nowadays SKMA trains specialists with higher education of pharmaceutical and medical profile in bachelor degree, magistracy and residency.
Affiliation and Recognition of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is accredited by many medical bodies such as:
- WHO (World Health Organization) recognized
- MCI (Medical Council of India) recognized
- NMC (National Medical Commission) recognized
- Ministry of education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Why study MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy?
- No entrance exam for admission at the Academy.
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy MBBS Fees is relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- Low-Cost tuition fees and affordable living costs.
- MBBS course in the English language.
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Hostels well-furnished (2 students per room).
- Availability of Indian food.
- The Medicine degree awarded by the South Kazakh medical academy is globally valid.
- Additional coaching for the FMGE test. FMGE is mandatory for all Indian students who graduated from foreign medical universities and want to practice in India.
- Various youth policies and government initiatives ensure continuous improvement and quality education for each student of the university.
- General medicine, dentistry or pharmacy is preferred by international students as their choice of study.
- South Kazakhstan university has the best and adequate academic infrastructure to ensure that the students get the best practical and theoretical knowledge in the university.
- There are tens of thousands of books in the university’s library on different subjects, thus this will help students during their medical course, the library is excellent.
- The South Kazakhstan state medical academy networks and academic exchanges with other best medical universities in Kazakhstan and other countries as well.
- There are guest lectures and interactions arranged for the students by the university.
- Several extracurricular activities are arranged by the university for the students, for their personality development.
Quick highlights about South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Advantages of MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is known for its highly-qualified teaching staff and extensive laboratory and clinical base.
- The Academy owns a complex consisting of buildings specially designed for laboratory studies, auxiliary services, lectures, practical classes, and research work.
- Since the academy was established a primal goal of the academy is training professionals with high qualifications, practical skills, having theoretical and fundamental knowledge in their field of study.
- The advanced and Modern infrastructure of the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy makes its students able to obtain the utmost practical exposure.
- University provides students with maximum assistance and builds them as top-notch medical professionals.
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is coming under the top medical universities in terms of quality education, practical knowledge, low-budget, multi-diversity, etc.
Duration Of MBBS In South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- The students need to undergo 5 years of medicine program under the guidance of trained and qualified professors.
- At the end of the MBBS course, complete 1 year of Internship where the students will get hands-on experience of handling patients in the hospital.
Faculty at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical studies
- Faculty of Continuous professional development
- Faculty of Preparation of Specialize with Technical Professional Education
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Fees Structure 2023-24
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy fees structure for Indian Students is according to given table:
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Ranking 2023-24
Eligibility To Study MBBS In South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- The applicant must finish 17 years of age to apply for MBBS course education.
- The applicants need to score an aggregate of 50% in higher secondary classes with physics, chemistry, and biology subjects.
- And other backward classes must score an aggregate of 50% in PCB subjects.
- Every candidate willing to do an MBBS course should clear the NEET examination
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Admission Process
- Step 1. The applicants must fill out online application forms at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy to take admission in the MBBS program.
- Step 2. The students must scan & send the all-essential higher secondary education documents along with a passport copy.
- Step 3. South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy will send an offer letter within a short period for admission purposes in the MBBS course.
- Step 4. After the offer letter comes, the very first thing you need to do is to pay the first-year tuition fee for the MBBS course.
- Step 5. Apply for the visa process and fly to make your dreams come true.
Document Required For South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Admission
The following documents are required –
- 10th, 11th and 12th mark sheets
- Fitness certificate by a registered doctor
- Valid international passport
- Scan copy of NEET-UG scorecard
- All original educational certificates and birth certificates of the student
- Study invitation approved by migration department of Kazakhstan
- Medical insurance
- 10 passport size photos
- Filled visa application form
Students willing to go to South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy of Kazakhstan for study purposes must obtain a study visa. Below are the requirements:
- A letter from the university/ college or school is provided in which the enrolment is confirmed.
- Copy of passport main page.
- The students must have a valid passport which is valid for at least 3 months longer than the requested validity of the visa and it should have at least one blank page for the visa.
- A completed visa application form.
- A letter of request must be submitted by the students to the Consular Section of the Embassy of Kazakhstan to issue a visa.
- One passport size photo of the student should be stapled or stuck at the appropriate place on the application form.
- Students should please see the instructions related to photos carefully.
MBBS Syllabus at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
The complete syllabus of studying MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy are as follows-
Hostel and Accommodation at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- The hostels are well furnished and equipped with modern facilities for the students.
- The rooms are on sharing basis, one room can be shared by 2-4 students.
- The hostel provides a safe environment and is guarded.
- There is faculty of mess available in the hostel.
- The Indian students are offered the facility of Indian food in the messes of the hostel.
- The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has one of the best hostel facilities.
- Separate hostel for girls and boys.
- Mess facilities are also separate, considering vegetarian and non-vegetarian sections.
- The hostel campus is having Wi-Fi available 24 by 7.
- The washrooms are neat and clean.
- Water purifiers are available 24 by 7.
- The rooms are well ventilated.
- The electricity supply is 24 by 7.
- The campus area is equipped with greenery, and a student can step outside as well.
- Indian Warden is also available 24 by 7.
- Emergency doctors are also available.
- Security is very tight.
Living cost –
- Grocery Store
- Modern Equipment
- A bank is also available
Why Pursue Your MBBS Studies in Kazakhstan
- Affordable Cost of Education-Now, you can likewise examine MBBS with no extra gift and high expenses. Living in outside nations is modest when contrasted with India
- Quality Education-You can benefit from world-class training with a significant hypothetical and reasonable introduction.
- No Entrance Exams-You can undoubtedly get admission to one of the Top Medical universities in Kazakhstan, with no extra language tests.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
- 1. Approved by MCI and WHO: Universities in Kazakhstan are approved by MCI, WHO and are recognized by UNESCO. Due to international recognition, it becomes easier for students to get an internship or jobs in top hospitals all across the Globe.
- 2. 5 years MBBS Course: 5 years MBBS Course: The duration of the MBBS course in Kazakhstan is just 5 years which attracts most of the Indian students to study medicine in Kazakhstan as it saves their 1 year. Most of the Universities from different countries offer the MBBS course for 6 years duration. In this 1 year, a student either can pursue a job or take part in learning by practising in hospitals under the supervision of doctors.
- 3. No donation or Headcount: No donation or Headcount: As mentioned earlier, in addition to the annual fee, India's private institutions still have a large number of donations or head fees. This is not the case at the Medical Universities in Kazakhstan. Most MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan do not have donations or headcount fees. The tuition fees of Kazakhstan medical schools are even lower than those of the Indian private universities in the rupee. MBBS in the Kazakhstan fee structure is affordable to the students.
- 4. Availability of MCI Coaching: Availability of MCI Coaching: MCI Coaching is provided to the students at the University. Students receive MCI screening test training so that it will become easier for Indian students to qualify for MCI Exams and they can practice in India at no additional cost.
- 5. World-class infrastructure: World-class infrastructure: All campuses in Kazakhstan have world-class hospital facilities and modern equipment. For example, MBBS learning from Kazakhstan will be very productive, as most universities in Kazakhstan are of high standards. The classrooms of most of the universities in Kazakhstan are fully air-conditioned as well as smart classes.
- 6. The medium of studies: The medium of studies: The medium of studies is in English-language which makes it easier for Indian students to complete their medical courses in Kazakhstan and study accordingly.
- 7. Highly Qualified Faculty: Highly Qualified Faculty: The faculty of the Universities in Kazakhstan are highly qualified and experienced and they aim in providing practical knowledge to the medical students. They assist students by resolving their doubts in a very supportive manner.
- 8. Affordable learning cost: Affordable learning cost: Learning
MBBS in Kazakhstan is cheap compared to other countries. The average cost of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is about $4,000 per year. The cost of living is also affordable. We estimate that to pay for living in Kazakhstan, the minimum monthly fee is between $200 and $300.
- 9. Easy Admission Process: Easy Admission Process: The procedure of Admission in Kazakhstan is very easy. The candidate has to meet with eligibility criteria for admission to Kazakhstan’s top medical Universities. If a candidate is going with MBBS abroad consultants then it becomes easier for them to get admission to Kazakhstan’s top medical University.
- 10. Availability of Indian Food: Availability of Indian Food: The availability of the Indian canteen in most of the medical universities of Kazakhstan makes it easier for Indian Students to adapt to Kazakhstan easily. Moreover, there are many Indian Restaurants in Kazakhstan, Almaty which fulfil the demand of Indian Foods by the Indian students.
- 11. Global Recognition of Degree: Global Recognition of Degree: Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Kazakhstan have worldwide recognition. It becomes easier for students to get jobs from top hospitals all across the globe. Now students can get admission to the hospitals of their own choice and preferences in India as well as in other countries.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- RMC Educational Service Centre helps students in filling out the application form with utmost care and perfection without making any mistakes.
- We provide all the relevant help required during the admission process like visa, travel, scholarship, accommodations and so on.
- We are always here to help whenever you feel any difficulty within the process and provide guidance and instruction to students.
- We will help in getting the best course and university which will help students in achieving their dream.
- We also provide the student's guidance or assistance related to getting loans and insurance.
- We use authentic sources to help in choosing the perfect option which matches your preferences and meets your parameters such as budget, aptitude, ability field of interests and so on.
- We will provide you with the right information about the environment, eligibility criteria, qualifications, the process of admission requirements, arrival procedure and many more.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Is an MBBS degree from the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy valid in India?
Yes, the medical degree from the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is valid in India as the program is approved by MCI/NMC and other world’s medical bodies. So, it’s the best choice to apply for admission here if you want to study in Kazakhstan.
What accommodations are available for Indian students?
The University has lots of accommodations like hostels, food, etc., apart from this, students get so many advanced facilities here provided to foreign students. The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy hostel gives all the basic amenities to students who live there with proper security and other services.
What is the minimum percentage required for admission at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy?
Candidates who want to get entrance into the University need to score equal or above 50% marks in their academics, there is a relaxation for reserved category candidates by 10%. Students need to check the complete admission related details before filling out the application form.
Does the University demand any donation or entrance test for admission?
No, the University didn’t demand any donation or entrance test for admission here, applicants just need to meet the admission criteria and submit only the program fee. It is the best benefit for Indian students, as many medical colleges in India demand donations for admission.