About Janaki Clinical College
Janaki clinical college is a private and one of the pinnacle clinical schools in Nepal. It was found by way of the group of social and educational entrepreneurs with sizeable native aid in December 1999. JMC is mounted as one of the most outstanding medical colleges. Right from the following yr of its establishment, the university was once able to consumption 100 students per year. JMC has two hospitals, one in Ramdaiya with one hundred sixty beds and another in the center of the town with 365 beds. The academy (including hostel buildings, sanatorium and administrative blocks) covers approx. 6.41 acres of land in Ramdaiya.
The university has the motto to produce well-qualified professionals. The Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, Nepal Medical Council and Ministry of Education look at academic and healthcare amenities of JMC.
JMC provides a huge range of programs to ensure students have all the facts about their scientific education
Janaki Medical College and Teaching Hospital (JMCTH) is a scientific college positioned in Ramdaiya-Bhawadi,Chireshwarnath municipality. The college operates two hospitals: a smaller a hundred and fifty bedded clinic at Ramdaiya and a larger 350 bedded clinic at Bramhapuri, Janakpur, Nepal. It gives healthcare education in association with Tribhuvan University Institute of Medicineand regulated by Nepal Medical Council (NMC). It is managed by using Ram Janaki Health Foundation which is registered under the Nepalese company act. The university with hooked up in 2003 with an annual consumption of 80 college students a year to a MBBS program.In addition to MBBS program, the college also provides nursing courses at a low priced price structure.
The Janaki Medical College Nepal is a personal scientific university in Nepal. The college is positioned in Ramdaiua-Bhawadi in Nepal. The university has 2 hospitals, which are used to provide training to its students. The college gives schooling in the problem of fitness care, which is in affiliation with the Tribhuvan University.
The Janaki medical university janakpur Nepal is amongst the pinnacle scientific establishments of Nepal. The college used to be set up with the imaginative and prescient of developing groomed experts with a vivid career in the problem of medicine and to create a competent, humane, and compassionate health care gadget in Nepal by means of presenting an extraordinary exceptional of schooling for MBBS in Nepal.
Janaki medical college seeks to provide high-quality medical education and empower them with the best of both worlds. Students at JMC are prepared to take emerging health and medical problems as well as be completely in charge of them in case of emergency.
JMC students have the benefit of gaining the finest education as it stands affiliated to Tribhuvan University
JMC has a well-equipped library for enriching knowledge and finding reference material. The institute provides a sports complex playground cultural activity center and much more for the dissemination of world-class education service.
The college has a 24-hour internet connection in their computer labs with 50 states of the art Pentium computers. It also has Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Microbiology/ Immunology/ Biology, Anatomy, and first aid laboratories.
JMC hospitals provide Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Physiotherapy, Blood bank services, and 24-hour pathological laboratory, X-ray, ultrasound, ECG, ambulance services.
Leave your review below and tell us what you think about this University!!The medium of training used via using the Janaki Medical College Nepal is the English language. The Janaki Medical College Nepal is identified by way of the Nepal medical council and the world fitness organization.
Benefits of Studying in Janaki Clinical College University
The following referred to under is the Benefits of Study MBBS in Janaki Medical College Nepal:
- No donations are popular through the Janaki Medical College Nepal
- The college is affiliated with the Tribhuvan University and presents education to learn about MBBS in Nepal.
- The Janaki Medical College Nepal is diagnosed by an international company such as the world health organization
- The college uses English as their medium of education, which attracts college students from all over the world.
- It is affiliated with countless hospitals that are used to provide in-field education to all the scientific students
- The Janaki Medical College Nepal is known to offer exceptional high-quality of education
- The university affords hostel amenities that have completely furnished and modern rooms
Janaki Medical College Students Life
The following is a listing of all the things to do and the surrounding environment supplied to supply a better journey for all its college students who learn about MBBS in Janaki Medical College Nepal:
- The university campus provides canteen and mess facilities.
- The university affords all its college students with hostel facility that is fully equitized and have all the modern accommodates
- The campus of the college has a playground and a fitness center for all its students
- The MBBS college in Nepal are affiliated hospitals that are used to provide coaching to the students
- The campus is surrounded through restaurants that supply incredible food
Janaki Medical College Hostel and Accommodation
- The following is the Hostel and Accommodation offered by using the Janaki scientific college, Janakpur, Nepal is as follows:
- Have separate hostels for male and females.
- The hostels are furnished with totally furnished hostel rooms
- There are picks for Air-conditioned rooms
- The hostel of Nepal medical faculties have mess services for its students
- The hostels are utterly protected and have a appropriate safety system.
Janaki Medical College MBBS Fee Structure 2023-24
Janaki Medical College fee structure is not a piece of cake for many. Medical colleges in Nepal have affordable fees structure compared to other colleges. JMC’s fees structure for self-finance helps those candidates who are seeking medical education but cannot afford the fees. The fees can be paid in two methods full payment with the application form or partial payments in installments. You can access the application form on The Institute of Medicine website.
To know more about their Fees structure please visit the Janaki Medical College official site.
Janaki Medical University Rankings 2023-24
Janaki Medical College Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the applicant be above 17 years in age
- The applicant have to have carried out their 10 two or higher secondary education from a identified boar
- The applicant must have chemistry, physics, and biology as their quintessential subjects in 10+2
- The applicant need to get a min. the score of 50% in the greater secondary examination or 10+2
- The applicant ought to get a reputable rating in the NEET entrance examination to get admission and study MBBS in Nepal.
Janaki Medical College Documents Required
The following cited under is the listing of all the documents that are required by using the Janaki Medical College Nepal for MBBS admission in Nepal:
- Passport of the applicant which has a minimal validity of 18 months.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the applicant.
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Passport sized photographs of the applicant
- Invitation letter from the scientific university in Nepal.
- The utility documents need to be licensed by the ministry of exterior affairs
- All documents are too legalized with the aid of the Nepali embassy.
- Medical certificates of the candidate alongside with the HIV take a look at documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose Janaki Medical College Nepal?
The Janaki Medical College is the leading medical college for international students. The college offers the best medical education to students and it is the best choice for MBBS in Nepal. Candidates can choose the college to study medical education due to its low-cost MBBS program.
- 24-hour emergency services for students.
- Established in the best city of Nepal.
- Provide the best accommodation for both boys & girls.
- The medical facility is available for foreign students.
- Quality education with the best curriculum.
What is the Janaki Medical College Nepal Eligibility Criteria?
The Janaki Medical College Nepal Eligibility Criteria to get admission requires the candidate to be older than 17 years in age and to have completed their higher secondary education or 10+2 from a recognized board, with PCB as their main subject and score a min. the aggregate of 50% its examination. The candidate must also have a valid score in the NEET entrance examination.
What is the country ranking of the Janaki Medical College Nepal?
The Janaki Medical College Nepal country ranking is in the 17th position.